Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED  (Read 3107 times)
HBUS
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 09:29:42 AM

I believe that this initiative will quickly attract a large number of participants. Will you have two coins? I see a description of MYCTY  token, but it also mentions Idle MYCTY coins. What is the difference?
In practice, My crypto city will contain two coins. One game coin, which is only used for play and does not give you an advantage as a staking coin. And the second is their MYCTY token, which you can now invest in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 10:20:42 AM

A metaworld on Solan's blockchain? You are already different from other games at least in this respect. What prompted you to make this choice?
Solana is a great blockchain option as it allows developers to write simple and logical code without any complications. And the Solana network prevents the token from corrupting its underlying structure with locks and encodings. We are focused on long-term work on the development of the My Crypto City universe. Because our choice is Solana
RonaldSadr

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 10:57:45 AM

Hi, Can I send funds to buy MYCTY more than once?
As long you don't exceed the maximum. You can have as many token purchase sessions as you want
HBUS
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 11:22:05 AM

I believe that this initiative will quickly attract a large number of participants. Will you have two coins? I see a description of MYCTY  token, but it also mentions Idle MYCTY coins. What is the difference?
In practice, My crypto city will contain two coins. One game coin, which is only used for play and does not give you an advantage as a staking coin. And the second is their MYCTY token, which you can now invest in.

Did I understand correctly, My crypto city has two coins to reach a larger audience? Is that correct? Not only investors but also just players

Right! Basically, Gamefi games are all paid for. And there's more choice here. Play for valuable tokens, which you can sell later, or just for in-game currency. A logical and simple solution.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 11:33:18 AM

How do you all view the current currency bear market? This is a good time to start projects. But how do you plan to hold the value of the MYCTY token?
We have several mechanisms for holding token stability.  0.2% of every token used in the game is burned automatically. Tokens will also be transferred to the vault in the amount of 0.1% of all token transactions
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:42:52 PM

What types of wallets are acceptable to start play with coins currency?
You will need to create  Solana wallet. Solana supports several types of wallets in the Solana native command-line app as well as wallets from third-parties.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:45:08 PM

Will be the maximum level in game?
We will be always rise game level and this is online game so has no ending like classical offline games.
HBUS
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:54:27 PM

Looks like this game will have pay to win system Undecided.
We would rather say it’s Play2Earn system. Everyone has equal chances.
HBUS
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 04:23:04 PM

Can I attacks colonies of other players in the game? Will it be possible to plunder resources and currency from others?
No we will not introduce such mechanics in this game. You need to develop honestly and on your own. The more active the game and the strategy - the better the colony.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 04:28:06 PM

I made my apply to coin already 5 day ago and still waiting to buy… How much longer to wait?
Please be patient, you will get MYCTY tokens after strategic sale starts. After 25 Jan.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 02:32:33 PM

I heard I need to invite 1 friend to participate in the Strategic Sale? Is it true?
Yes, that’s correct.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 02:37:37 PM

Are the tokens from Strategic Sale and previous sales summed up?
Sure, it will be 1 wallet with al MYCTY tokens.
HBUS
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 02:44:50 PM

Seems quite fun to play game and farm crypto Cheesy. Where MTCTY tokens are held?
We have several vaults: a) players tokens b) secured tokens c) backed up tokens d) transparency of tracking tokens
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 03:57:59 PM

Hi, I liked the project and I'm worried about bot miners. Will there be restrictions on the mining of tokens?
Hey you too, thanks for support us. We don’t have limits to get tokens, but we have protection to avoid bots and unfair players. KYC one of them btw.
HBUS
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 04:08:37 PM

This game has active and passive gain of tokens. How exactly does this happen inside the game?
There are a lot of game mechanics to build and develop your colony. Some of them will be passive, such as the mining of a certain resource or the profit per day / week / month from a certain building. Active - this is for tasks, participation in events.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 11:16:40 AM

This project appears to be sound, but how secure is it? Should MYCTY tokens be stored in the platform wallet? What will be done for safety?
For greater security, MYCTY tokens will be stored in several vaults. Cold wallets and many secure systems are also used. An explanation of the security system can be found in white paper.
oppatoad

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 11:55:45 AM

Hi guys. There is a 2 kind of airdrop? I checked my wallet, I have 300mycty airdrop. But now Dont have any airdrop.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 12:01:53 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2022, 12:56:02 PM by Mr. Big

This project appears to be sound, but how secure is it? Should MYCTY tokens be stored in the platform wallet? What will be done for safety?
For greater security, MYCTY tokens will be stored in several vaults. Cold wallets and many secure systems are also used. An explanation of the security system can be found in white paper.

And if a player loses access to his account or is hacked, is there a way to return the assets?
While I can not talk about such details before the start of development. But I can say one thing. Tokens lost due to the system are sent completely into the void and focus on maintaining the price value by reducing the token supply.

What awaits us after a strategic sale? When will IDO be launched and listed on the exchanges? As I understand it, the distribution of mycty tokens will begin only in a couple of months?

Please, wait till 25th, details about strategic sales and distribution will be passed across.

DumnaE

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 12:45:24 PM

Hi guys. There is a 2 kind of airdrop? I checked my wallet, I have 300mycty airdrop. But now Dont have any airdrop.

No way. I only registered for one. Was there an extra condition? How to join second airdrop?
Armstronds1

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 01:04:07 PM

No way. I only registered for one. Was there an extra condition? How to join second airdrop?
Guys don’t confuse the others. There’s only one airdrop. You need to go to the mytokens section on My crypto token website and check your tokens. There was no other way
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: