Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:23:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED  (Read 3115 times)
EXA LAB

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 02:08:22 PM

I saw my MYCTY tokens on the site. 1 - Will the tickets be shown soon or not?  2 - Will it be possible to receive these tokens to your wallet before it is released?

I have the same trouble. I only see the mycty token on the site but can’t claim to my wallet
HBUS
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 02:38:46 PM

I saw my MYCTY tokens on the site. 1 - Will the tickets be shown soon or not?  2 - Will it be possible to receive these tokens to your wallet before it is released?

I have the same trouble. I only see the mycty token on the site but can’t claim to my wallet
Control of your tokens will be given when it's time to list. At the moment, transactions on agreements and collaborations are ongoing. When there is innovation, it will be announced on My Crypto City channels.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 07:31:33 PM

MyCryptoCity is a tycoon themed game model and is the first tycoon game on the solana network. Unlike normal tycoon game models, it provides real trading and crypto earnings. The only thing that is not clear is that you have already calculated rates, interest, what can users earn due to different game mechanics?

We understand that the information provided is not as complete as users would like. But details on the methods of earning, interest, and so on will be known later. We hope for the understanding of the community. My Crypto City project is in the active phase of development

BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 09:05:43 AM

What is the initial token supply? I only can see the vesting period on token sale and team/advisors of My crypto city but no data on Marketing/events and earn to play unlocking period!

Some information is adjusted according to the progression chart. You can now see many details from the library and roadmap. Details will be revealed as updates come
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:37:45 AM

My crypto city team wrote on the blog that you managed to sell 6,500,000 MYCTY tokens in the first period. How much is it? And what was the soft cap to understand could you reach the goal
We closed private sales with 6.5M of funds raised. This is 3% of our target token sale.
linoclef

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 12:17:10 PM

Distribution: %20 TGE, Linear Vesting for 12 Month. I see nothing there to indicate the date of distributed token. I see and know is just 20% in TGE and rest linear 12 month
satfrattg

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 01:17:25 PM

If we are not informed about the listing of MYCTY token what time, when and what date, how will this project gain trust? even in the medium it is not clearly stated when the listing will be.. to be honest, I am suspicious of this project, with the IDO allocation which I think is beyond logic
dodryhalo

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 01:33:28 PM

lol, how can you do an IDO private sale, but you haven't completed your project?? most of the many IDO projects that I have participated in they have completed all the concepts they have, even before the IDO private sale was launched
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 01:57:11 PM

Distribution: %20 TGE, Linear Vesting for 12 Month. I see nothing there to indicate the date of distributed token. I see and know is just 20% in TGE and rest linear 12 month

20% is distributed first. The remainder is divided into 12 months and distributed evenly each month.
Ytresa

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 02:22:11 PM

20% is distributed first. The remainder is divided into 12 months and distributed evenly each month.

I participated in the private round. But as I understand it, MYCTY team wants to make all distributions from the end of the public sale. Previously, no one can trade the token. Otherwise, it will violate the logic of the game and start speculation.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 06:29:03 PM

If we are not informed about the listing of MYCTY token what time, when and what date, how will this project gain trust? even in the medium it is not clearly stated when the listing will be.. to be honest, I am suspicious of this project, with the IDO allocation which I think is beyond logic

You see it's the 2nd quarter. You have to look at the details yourself. We are still before the launch. If you want the details to be revealed, wait for the public sale period.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 06:39:54 PM

lol, how can you do an IDO private sale, but you haven't completed your project?? most of the many IDO projects that I have participated in they have completed all the concepts they have, even before the IDO private sale was launched

You dont want to understand. We state that it will be in the second quarter of 2022. "We cannot say that the ido will be on Monday, January 2, 2022 at 2 pm", the date will be determined for the IOE, the dates will be determined with LAUNCCPADs. Now how can I tell you the date when their dates have not been determined yet?
Loiusm

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 06:46:51 PM

You dont want to understand. We state that it will be in the second quarter of 2022. "We cannot say that the ido will be on Monday, January 2, 2022 at 2 pm", the date will be determined for the IOE, the dates will be determined with LAUNCCPADs. Now how can I tell you the date when their dates have not been determined yet?
Honestly, I suspect that it's excessive, with a maximum allocation that is truly beyond logic, this is the first time I have encountered an IDO private sale with a maximum allocation that is truly beyond reason.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 08:31:45 PM

Why nobody has ever talked about mycryptocity on official telegram solana channel?

The presentation of Mycryptocity on official Solana channels will be held a little later. Now we are expanding the presence of the project on various game sites and ICO trackers.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 09:00:18 PM

Why nobody has ever talked about mycryptocity on official telegram solana channel?

The presentation of Mycryptocity on official Solana channels will be held a little later. Now we are expanding the presence of the project on various game sites and ICO trackers.

Will you implement the NFT? Many games now offer a crypto + NFT model. What does the My crypto city team think about it?

The use of NFT is not yet planned for our project. In the metaverse, players will be able to use the in-game currency and MYCTY token.
HBUS
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 01:56:24 PM

Will you be making guides for beginners or some learning system for those who are new to the game?
Of course, we want to help everyone to start play and have fun.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:56:40 PM

When users can start sell tokens?
The cex and dex listing of the tokens is planned for the middle of the second quarter of 2022.
HBUS
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 03:18:57 PM

Can I renew access to wallet if I lose it?
Unfortunately it’s impossible to do, so be careful!
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 03:34:45 PM

How long will the token transfer or withdrawal transactions?
Transactions will take less then few seconds.
BulkWaks1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 06:00:42 PM

Will you attract outside investors if you do not raise the required amount or simply close the ICO?
The amount of soft cap and hard cap in our project is not large compared to others, so we are not going to involve anyone else in the project. We are able to collect the necessary amount to implement the plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: