Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I made a cartoon movie revealing the secret of Bitcoin and Darknet - Episode 7  (Read 114 times)
talshachar (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2022, 12:37:08 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (6), Welsh (5)

Hi,
this episode is about finding the Russian hacker who messed up oil distribution in USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0HTw_lK_oI

and if you want to see my previous episodes, here is my playlist on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmsWH-o9rq34YqQev4WOr170z2-8-lEFC

how you enjoy and please let me know if you want me to make more episodes (-:
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 03:27:29 PM

Looks like a whole cartoon series with conspiracy theory that Bitcoin network is apparently solving the data that the government gets from their "telescopes in space".

LOL. It'd be good if the idea behind Bitcoin network doing some sort of simulation tests could be established with any accuracy. Its an open network and everybody can see whats happening on the network.

The NASA programming center had table fans. That was good.

Did you do the animation yourself though?
talshachar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2022, 04:43:48 PM

Looks like a whole cartoon series with conspiracy theory that Bitcoin network is apparently solving the data that the government gets from their "telescopes in space".

LOL. It'd be good if the idea behind Bitcoin network doing some sort of simulation tests could be established with any accuracy. Its an open network and everybody can see whats happening on the network.

The NASA programming center had table fans. That was good.

Did you do the animation yourself though?

Hi,
I'm happy you liked it, I used Plotagon for the animation and Talkia for the sounds, it's just that the Plotagon internal TTS (text to speach) is too robotic sound. The NASA had table fans because those animations are ready backgrounds which I cannot modify. I'm into one person movies that are easy to make but have less control then those complex animation which takes a whole team to make movies.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 06:55:01 PM

Lol! Do you still believe that NSA created bitcoin? The episode is full of propaganda information such as bitcoin and darknet is created by US government! Even telegram?? Seriously, dude??? These are just conspiracy theories that people love to make up and quite far from the reality!

But I must say that your animation skill is quite good. If you have done it by your own without the help of anyone else, the effort needs to be applauded!

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3458

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2022, 12:19:58 PM

please let me know if you want me to make more episodes (-:
If you're willing to do more research, as opposed to "unintentionally" spreading misinformation [as mentioned previously by other users], go ahead...

A few other notes:

• and Talkia for the sounds, it's just that the Plotagon internal TTS (text to speach) is too robotic sound.
    IMO, it still felt robotic [Talkia], so I'd suggest that you look for either a better "free" alternative or PRO versions in other TTS programs.

• In regards to the subtitles, a lot of them weren't in sync.
  • A dedicated channel instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
talshachar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2022, 12:29:00 AM

Lol! Do you still believe that NSA created bitcoin? The episode is full of propaganda information such as bitcoin and darknet is created by US government! Even telegram?? Seriously, dude??? These are just conspiracy theories that people love to make up and quite far from the reality!

But I must say that your animation skill is quite good. If you have done it by your own without the help of anyone else, the effort needs to be applauded!

If NSA did not run Bitcoin, it would collapse like most other cryptocurrencies, a currency needs something to keep it going. If telegram has a lot of crime in it, why do you think Google and Apple stores don't just block it as something none ethical? It's because US government want to keep it running so terrorists would use Telegram, so the NSA can track them easily. The same with Darknet, US government can shot it down anytime because of all the crime done in the Darkent, but they don't shot it down because they need all terrorists to use 1 platform so it's easy to follow them. People talk about so much energy being wasted to create each Bitcoin, they don't know that Nasa use all that computer power and that's why NASA is buying Bitcoin back every time it starts to collapse. Since Bitcoin started, NASA has made more discoveries then ever before like photographing a black hole. To photograph the black hole, they used a cloud based super computer, but no one ever seen this super computer or know where it is, that's because Bitcoin super computer mining power was used to make all those calculations needed to photograph the black hole.

thank you for complimenting my animation, I didn't draw it, but I did use animation software (Plotagon) that is good to make Low budget quick animation in short time, good for fun stories and tutorials, can't do Pixar style with it, but for one person production it's a good software.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: