Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NFT Monopoly / You are not allowed to start your NFT platform / Namecheap blocks  (Read 70 times)
THANKYOUFORTHISWORLD (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 04:18:13 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2022, 08:38:14 PM by THANKYOUFORTHISWORLD

I'm web developer. I have coded my own nft protocol for broadcasting NFT's and any digital things directly to bitcoin blockchain. However this branch is fully monopolized and you are NOT ALLOWED to start your own NFT platform or even nft protocol unless you are Elon Musk, Trump, Bill Gates or any other "priveleged" thing. Namecheap suspend domain and any other so called "company" will suspend your domain when its too good.

2 days ago I purchased 2 nft related domains on Namecheap The domains are still empty and I even DID NOT uploaded my data into there.

Again, I purchased this domains 2 days ago and NOT uploaded the sites there and now they are all banned. They now asking me for the LEGAL PAPERS FOR BUSINESS REGISTERING LOL (these two domains NOT INTEND to sell anything - that will be just a database with all blockchain information and attached NFT info to it with possibility to upload the NFT), so these sites are not intended to sell anything that will be just big databases.
So its pretty clear that YOU CAN NOT start your own business related to Bitcoin, NFT or any other Hyped things unless you are Bill Gates on an island lolita express and rituals.
I only want to say THANK YOU ALL for this beatiful world, dont be surprised that thousands of people running and dive into the window on 84 floor. Thank you guys, cheers, nice.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4489

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 05:00:43 PM

im going to guess that you probably wanted to include "business tools" such as having the email address using the domain name.. which would trigger a request for business incorporation documents.

try setting up a domain for personal use only. and you might have success.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 07:44:12 PM
Merited by cmg777 (1)

Do you really believe that? I have plenty of domains and services registered on namecheap and other hostings and registrats and only these 2 Nft domains were blocked (because they worth much more and have potential much more than everything else I have). Now they are asking me to upload business registration papers and bank statement for this company. So lol, thats obvious what is going on and this perfectly fits the whole picture of our reality where we all live. If you are a Bill Gates and your father is freemasonry/luciferian - you may steal MS-DOS from real creator (Tim Paterson) and become the Billionair and fly on LOLITA EXPRESS using kids as a cum receivers and be happy, never have any issues with government or other lollers. If you are a poor slave without any noticeable origin - then the space of your actions are highly limited and even less than whole legal space of actions. This is so obvious.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2022, 11:13:23 PM

Do you really believe that? I have plenty of domains and services registered on namecheap and other hostings and registrats and only these 2 Nft domains were blocked (because they worth much more and have potential much more than everything else I have). Now they are asking me to upload business registration papers and bank statement for this company. So lol, thats obvious what is going on and this perfectly fits the whole picture of our reality where we all live. If you are a Bill Gates and your father is freemasonry/luciferian - you may steal MS-DOS from real creator (Tim Paterson) and become the Billionair and fly on LOLITA EXPRESS using kids as a cum receivers and be happy, never have any issues with government or other lollers. If you are a poor slave without any noticeable origin - then the space of your actions are highly limited and even less than whole legal space of actions. This is so obvious.

So very true, rules for thee but not for me.... Elites/Freemasons, get to do whatever they want because of money and perceptions of value from cronyism. Its said but this isn't a free world and its only becoming more consolidated until we don't have a say in things. The purge is only getting worse. Better arm up and prepare for the worst which is yet to come.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2326

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 12:23:22 AM

Now they are asking me to upload business registration papers and bank statement for this company.
The crypto space is ripe with scammers. It sounds like to me that namecheap is trying to dissuade scammers from using their platform to host domains that end up being scams by forcing websites that are a high risk of being a scam to identify themselves to namecheap.

My guess is that the cost of a website whose domain is hosted on namecheap ending up scamming is not free to namecheap, as they will have to handle requests from their victims, their lawyers and potentially law enforcement.

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 03:46:27 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2022, 08:38:40 PM by THANKYOUFORTHISWORLD

When I asked for refund - they disagree to doing this and continue to ask for the documents of the company registration. Just think about, you asked for COMPANY REGISTRATION AND COMPANY BANK STATEMENT in order to cancel your purchase and refund money.

So by now the intend of stealing the domain names is so obvious: Namecheap stealing your domain name if its plain and contain words like Bitcoin, Crypto, NFT or any other overhyped thing. Someone say they could buy these domains by themselves but think about there are millions of different domain combinations on plenty of domain zones and if they gonna purchase all of the domains with nft, btc, crypto etc. it will worth of MILLIONS. So namecheap just wait when you pay for domain and steal it from you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: