Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Announce] SimpleCoin.com - Buying Bitcoins Became Simple Today  (Read 15610 times)
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2011, 07:03:45 AM

wow thats quite an expensive way to buy bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2011, 07:37:31 AM

wow thats quite an expensive way to buy bitcoins.
It's expensive, but fulfills a certain need (people who want bitcoins now, or who don't want to deal with getting money into the exchanges).

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2011, 08:21:25 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2011, 08:54:11 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Is SimpleCoin.com for sale?: https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?ci=44661&miid=58106669

I'm surprised to not find a name here: http://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/search_results.aspx?name=&ubi=603157328

Is this your phone number: 800-791-2755 http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:mrkEnoR_SYcJ:www.adianl.ca/pages/members_details.php%3FID%3D108+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Or, is this your phone number: 425-999-3001 https://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=simplecoin.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

Is simplecoin.com and simplecoin.us two different companies operated by two different people?

The reason for asking is I'd feel more comfortable using a credit card for this service if I had a general idea of whom I'm dealing with.

Thank you, in advance, Bruno.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2011, 04:08:18 PM

This is actually the previous owner's listing for the domain, whom we purchased it from.

I am not sure if I understand this question.  I see our LLC showing up on that link.

This is not us. Probably the previous owner of the 800 number..

That number is correct, it is the VM we use for our domain whois.  Our main number however is 1 (800) 791-2755.

Is simplecoin.com and simplecoin.us two different companies operated by two different people?

Simplecoin.com is not affiliated with simplecoin.us

The reason for asking is I'd feel more comfortable using a credit card for this service if I had a general idea of whom I'm dealing with.

Completely understand.  I guess it will take some time to earn some trust.

I am not sure if I understand this question.  I see our LLC showing up on that link.

Yes! So do I, as well as everybody else reading that page. But what's lacking is a name. The name of the person who incorporated the LLC. I was surprised to not see it here.

This is actually the previous owner's listing for the domain, whom we purchased it from.

That being the case, I'm surprised that the 'for sale' sign is still up. The last time I sold a domain, as well as purchased a domain via this route, the sign(s) came down. Somewhat like purchasing from eBay. Once somebody buys what's listed, the auction item is no longer for sale.

I look forward to your clarifications on these minor issues.

Sincerely, Bruno
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2011, 09:44:40 PM

Yes! So do I, as well as everybody else reading that page. But what's lacking is a name. The name of the person who incorporated the LLC. I was surprised to not see it here.

Ah. I see.  State of Washington doesn't list that.  If you look up other entities you'll see there records similar to ours.

That being the case, I'm surprised that the 'for sale' sign is still up. The last time I sold a domain, as well as purchased a domain via this route, the sign(s) came down. Somewhat like purchasing from eBay. Once somebody buys what's listed, the auction item is no longer for sale.

I can't speak for GoDaddy on this, not sure why it is still listed.  But I can assure you the domain is definetly not for sale. Smiley  I'm pretty sure it's the previous owner's listing, as it's about what we paid to acquire the name.

Ah. I see.  State of Washington doesn't list that.  If you look up other entities you'll see there records similar to ours.

Ah! I see, now! That makes perfect sense. One more thing, if you don't mind. For the record, what is your name?

~Bruno~
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 12:18:37 AM

How far back in time can one issue chargebacks or otherwise scam SimpleCoin? Would it be practical to allow customers to provide a BTC deposit until the transaction is safe, in exchange for a better price?
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 02:50:42 AM

Would you be willing to provide better prices for those providing more proof of ID along with credit information?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 03:14:18 AM

Therefore, if the phone number is correct, the following address and relative information is correct?:

Administrative Contact:
Admin, Domain tech@simplecoin.com
SimpleCoin, LLC.
15500 SW Jay Street # 37608
Beaverton, Oregon 97006-6018
United States
+1.4259993001

Source: http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?k=KXr4YNVPhrelzki2EqX0Xg==&domain=simplecoin.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

I also called the 800 number provided by http://www.buydomains.com/EnterContactInfo.do?domain=SimpleCoin.com and, according to them, the domain is still for sale for $1,895. I asked Joel, the rep I spoke with, that if this domain was sold recently, would it still be listed for sale. Joel informed me that the moment it sells, it immediately gets removed as being for sale. I provided him my email address so that he can send me more information and, moreover, provided me a record of our conversation.

I am surprised to not see that it is for sale on Godaddy, when a few hours earlier it was for the same asking amount. Odd!

By chance, did you read my last question? I've noticed you've been online since I penned it, therefore assumed you would come to your thread to see if there's new questions that needed addressing. Perhaps, you're still working on the answer. Take you time. It's a tough question, one I've asked twice earlier--3 total--but somehow still not received a direct answer.

As before, I look forward to kind reply.

Sincerely, Bruno
btc_artist

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 04:43:16 AM

Bruno, that address seems to be the Nike campus in Beaverton, OR?

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 01:30:11 PM

Bruno, that address seems to be the Nike campus in Beaverton, OR?

The Nike campus is nearby:

Description: 15500 SW Jay Street, Beaverton, OR 97006

2 building office/flex project totaling 42,440 RSF on 3.93 acres. 4/1,000 SF parking ratio (172 spaces). Class A interior finishes constructed in 1990 and 1998. Attractive landscaping and monument signage.

100% lease by three credit-worthy tenants.

Located in the heart of Beaverton, adjacent to Nike World Campus and 1/2 mile from light rail stop. Abundant area amenities nearby, including Costco, Fred Meyer, Cedar Hills Shopping Center, LA Fitness and numerous restaurants.

Since I've directly asked the challenging question "What is your name?" simplecoins has logged in twice, each time after me posting my posts. Prior, they've answered all other questions promptly and thoroughly, but have avoided this one like the plague.

Ah! I see, now! That makes perfect sense. One more thing, if you don't mind. For the record, what is your name?

Logged on shortly after I posted this question, but did not address it.

Again, logged in after I posted that post.

Here's an easier question while you're hunting your name: Is this site hosted on Amazon's cloud?

Fair Warning: I do have other questions in regards to your 15500 SW Jay Street address, but I'm keeping them in reserve while awaiting the more pressing question--What is your name?

Personally, I'm just seeking fuller disclosure before I provide my credit card number to purchase Bitcoin from SimpleCoin.

Bruno
Blizz

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 02:21:52 PM

Personally, I'm just seeking fuller disclosure before I provide my credit card number to purchase Bitcoin from SimpleCoin.
Be honest, you won't ever buy anyway regardless of the striptease simplecoin performs to please you.
Simplecoin can't ever steal your money because you can issue a chargeback and you know that. This 'concern' is all just for your own entertainment.

That's my private opinion.
btc_artist

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 02:37:05 PM

Be honest, you won't ever buy anyway regardless of the striptease simplecoin performs to please you.
Simplecoin can't ever steal your money because you can issue a chargeback and you know that. This 'concern' is all just for your own entertainment.

It's up to you to notice the extra fraudulent charges and call your credit card company.  A lot of people don't notice...

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 03:01:35 PM

Although I do respect your opinion, you are wrong. This is not for my private entertainment! I'm not even concerned about the chargeback issue. And I'm not looking for a striptease by simplecoin to please me. With that, would you care to take another stab as to why I've asked questions? Take your time.

On a side note, I'm not sure why you opt to express your kind opinion is this fashion. Please let me know where I'm off base, Blizz.

Bruno
Blizz

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 03:33:04 PM

It's giving the impression that Simplecoin with which I you have never dealt with, is somehow hiding something and looking to scam people. Subtle badmouthing of a service you don't know while claiming to be a potential customer.

Let's wait and see what his real customers have to say on this forum.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 04:06:56 PM

I appreciate PG for all his hard work everywhere on these forums and his line of questioning here.  I did try the service and got my (expensive) coins almost immediately.  Just for the heck of it I did check my credit card charges and so far there is only the one charge:

Code:
Detailed Information  
Transaction Date:  December 05, 2011
Posted Date:  December 07, 2011  
Transaction Description:  SIMPLECOIN.COM 626-340-6865 WA  
Charge:  $40.20  
Category:  Merchandise  
Merchant Information:  SIMPLECOIN.COM 626-340-6865 WA

And no other bogus charges.  I personally don't expect any but I will let you know and if there are any I will simply dispute them!

BTW SimpleCoins:  What is your name so I can more personally thank you for your great service?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 08:40:12 PM

Thanks Darin!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 03:50:02 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2011, 04:07:15 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

It's giving the impression that Simplecoin with which I you have never dealt with, is somehow hiding something and looking to scam people. Subtle badmouthing of a service you don't know while claiming to be a potential customer.

Let's wait and see what his real customers have to say on this forum.

I do appreciate this post. I will always try to be honest with my postings. With that, I need to re-quote and re-address this before addressing your new post, above.

The above may be considered a falsehood lie (I might as well use the right word, here). Chances are pretty good that I would not use this service after receiving answers to my questions. But I was seeking fuller disclosure, not for me, but for the Bitcoin community, as a whole. My only regret, is that I didn't state this earlier when you first mentioned it and stated "Be honest". I stand behind the rest of my response to you, though.

Subtle badmouthing of a service you don't know while claiming to be a potential customer.

I'll admit to being subtle and claiming to be a potential customer, but I'll have to draw the line on the badmouthing aspect. Nor have I called SimpleCoin a scam, fraud, cheat, etc.

It's giving the impression that Simplecoin with which I you have never dealt with, is somehow hiding something and looking to scam people.

With the except of the last 4 words of this sentence, you are exactly correct with you assumption. Via my subtle approach, I'm giving the impression that SimpleCoin (a new company I've never dealt with) could possibly be hiding something--STOP!

The truth of the matter is that I knew the name Darin Stanchfield was behind SimpleCoin before I asked, hence my subtle request:

My hope was that Darin would offer up his name so that others may take the time to Google it and see for themselves if they would be comfortable dealing with SimpleCoin. That was my intent, anyway, hoping to distance myself if I was off-base but, at the same time, hoping others, here, would do their own due diligence. What happened is that all my questions were answered with the exception of a name, which was sidetracked, not once, but twice. Everyone here could see/read exactly what I'm in reference to.

For those interested, allow me to outline why, in my opinion, a red flag was raised when I first read this.

First, this:

I am not new to the forums, I have visited them frequently since early April, but have never posted anything.  I wanted to announce a new service we are launching in December 2011: simplecoin.com

Anyways,  I'd not just like to announce the project, but participate in the discussions.  Thanks guys!

Darin was whitelisted after posting the above in the Newbie section. Besides having a command of the English language, how can this one post launch him out of Newbie without having to further post there or put in his community service (hours)? I found this odd, but even odder, I offer the following:

Nice web site. I like the fact that it's simple, lean and clean. The process of buying bitcoin seem simple enough. Great work!

Innocent enough looking post, until you consider the source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=46434 This is arfeniel's seventh post, first after being whitelisted the usual way. Arfeniel became a member on this board on 11-20-2011 (note to self: Google that number  Grin), and simplecoins became a member on 11-13-2011. That's when I start smelling a dirty sock. But I couldn't stand the smell any longer after reading the following:

easly use Bitcoin for every day purchase or payment.

I mean, it would be nice to have a "Bump"-like application on smart phone and transfert money to a friend or pay for some goods or services.
Or no need to waite 3-4 days to wire money to a international account (legally) - well you wouldn't need a bank account anymore so...

Yeah, good dreams

That's arfeniel's 6th post less than 24 hours earlier. Not only do I want him to pick my lottery numbers (that's another effin' lie, for I don't play the lottery), but I want him to pen my biography for, he too, has a command of the English language.

And one more thing:

I'm a new member but kind of a long time reader. Never look at the newbie sub-forum before. I was wondering why I could reply to any thread.
I guess I'll have to share my two cent why you guys for a while before going up in the big league Tongue
cheers!

Another long time reader, perhaps since April?

Let me be clear and honest. The above posts, along with my comments, are NOT THE WAY TO JUDGE anybody or company. Like I've stated, this is what raised my eyebrows. THAT IS ALL!!! Period. But, it was the raising of my eyebrows that lead me down a path and finding Darin Stanchfield.

That said, I will not comment further on this--at this time. Everyone here has the ability to do their own due diligence. I did mine. My only request is that Matthew get his chart software handy. It may be needed.

Bruno

PS: I sincerely hope that my comments here does not take away from the efforts I'm providing with Bitcoin100, although I have been sidetracked from those duties due to this concern.

One last thing, as I've done so in the past, I'm man enough to apologize for any errors in my actions. I only promise that I'll make more mistakes in the future.
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 04:04:09 AM

Where can I SHORT your company?

From what I read and what someone has already pointed out, you will be fulfilling a large amount of stolen credit cards....

So keep your prices high, you'll need it.

But I do like the effort. Just change it up a bit... and you 'might' be able to make it work. I am wondering tho... since I don't know your rates... does your mark-up cover the mark-up the Credit Card Agency charge for cash with drawls on credit. If your under that... Let me know.. It'll be free money.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 03:13:32 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2011, 06:08:59 PM by bwagner

Darin,

All we can see for a fact is that you have 21 posts.  We have no idea how long you have been reading, how much you have read, which threads you have read, or how long you have been around so please let me fill you in on a few things:

Because of the non revertible nature of Bitcoins it is much easier to scam people out of their BTC than it is to scam them using VISA, PayPal, etc.
Because of this fact criminals of all kinds flock to Bitcoins.
These criminals have come up with many ways to scam people, some obvious, some very subtle.
Many have fallen prey to these criminals over the years.
This leads to a very high level of paranoia in your customer base.
This is something you have to deal with as a vendor in the Bitcoin space.

Have you ever heard about certain tribes, when faced with the issue of trying to find out which member(s) of their tribe is lying, will place a red hot knife on the tongue of each member of the tribe?  The members that are not lying will not get burned, however those caught in a lie get their tongue burned.

This whole vetting process you are going through as a new vendor is kind of like that.  If you answer every single question with total and absolute honesty you will survive and be welcomed with open arms into the Bitcoin tribe.  However if there is even one small ounce of deception in you or your business the tribe will generally find it.

We are not just picking on you.  We do this to everyone who comes in trying to sell us something and join our tribe.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 06:24:57 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2011, 06:35:19 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

My hope was that Darin would offer up his name so that others may take the time to Google it and see for themselves if they would be comfortable dealing with SimpleCoin. That was my intent, anyway, hoping to distance myself if I was off-base but, at the same time, hoping others, here, would do their own due diligence. What happened is that all my questions were answered with the exception of a name, which was sidetracked, not once, but twice. Everyone here could see/read exactly what I'm in reference to.

I have been very civil and courteous to you.  I answered all of your initial requests.  I realized after a couple of replies to your queries that there was nothing I could provide to you that would 'make things right,' so I began to ignore them.  You've continued to levy accusations at SimpleCoin veiled as implications, and now you have begun doing it to me directly.  And all for what?  A hunch you had...

Have you even once considered the consequences that your posts would have if your hunch was incorrect?  How it would effect me, my company, and my employee?  I have my capital and time at risk for a project I really believe in.  What have you risked in levying your accusations at SimpleCoin or me?  Simply that you might be wrong?

Your quid pro quo response has left me in somewhat of a quagmire. Do I reply, or shelf the issue with the hope another comes along and pick up the mantle. I flipped a coin. Heads, I post a reply. Tails, I don't.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I've read a similar post, it didn't bode too well for the hot-under-the-collar poster. I purposely used h-u-t-c for the simple fact that you're assuming a rather defensive stance, a stance, I may add, would better serve you if saved for court if, or when, actual accusations, of which I've yet to tip, are volleyed your way.

This 'concern' is all just for your own entertainment.

The above quote was not offered by you, but I felt a need to quote it, for I'm about to address each sentence of your post, in no particular order--for my own entertainment. I'll try do to so by not coming across as a pompous ass, Darin Stanchfield.

A hunch you had...

Not a hunch, but red flags. I didn't start looking into SimpleCoin because I had a hunch something didn't smell right. In fact, starting my own investigation was not based on any of the other posters who've asked questions. It started after reading the OP and post #2. That is all! And is the truth! If nobody else would have posted, I would still have gone forward with my research. But...here's the kicker...I wouldn't even have given SimpleCoin a second thought if there wasn't that post #2.

So, to me fair, I'm not accusing the second poster of being one of your sock puppets. It could simply be a coincidence. But that coincidence fired up my tinfoil hat, now experiencing difficulty in turning it off. (I see, now, that this is going to be a fun post to pen and, hopefully, read)

I have been very civil and courteous to you.

You sure have! And to everybody else on this thread. But exactly what changed? You're not acting like the same person prior to posting this post. For a person who's none nothing wrong, with nothing to hide, a defensive stance should be furthest from your mind. You would simply address each question and concern with the utmost truthfulness and courtesy you can muster, with mustering anything not even entering into the equation, for replies would come naturally and easy. See the rub you're now causing for yourself?

How it would effect me, my company, and my employee?

In all your excitement, you left out family--and pets. I am surprised to read that 'employee' is singular.

Simply that you might be wrong?

Perhaps, I shouldn't have opt to skip around addressing your post, but address each point in order. But why be methodic?

I've read that sentence several times, trying to put it in context, each time failing, therefore still not sure of your intent with that question(?). The best I can do is that you meant, "Simply put, you might be wrong." and if that's the case, that's the case. We all move forward, with the utmost apology from me and a 1 BTC donation to Bitcoin100 in your name. Please, make me pay!

I answered all of your initial requests.

I like this one! As I've previously stated with an elaborate outline, you sure have, with always carefully avoiding the 'name' question. This, clearly, everyone can read how that all transpired. My tinfoil hat almost caught fire when all that was transpiring.

I realized after a couple of replies to your queries that there was nothing I could provide to you that would 'make things right,' so I began to ignore them.

And you did a good job, I may add. Too good of a job, for you even avoided answering other questions, not related, at the time, by other posters, although you were clearly longed in here and had ample time to do such. Perhaps, you were in a quagmire yourself at the time, for if you replied to the other questions, but ignored mine, that would have possibly raised red flags for other readers of this thread. My guess is that you were biding time to see how all this unfolds and, at the same time, jockeying for position on how to handle this issue. To date, from my view, it's not going so hot, but time will tell.

And all for what?

A badge! Since you've done a lot of reading of this forum, you'll probably got the joke. But then again, if you would have done a lot of reading of this forum, you wouldn't be making the same mistakes others have made in the past. You would be making new ones. Ones of which would be much harder to detect.

Have you even once considered the consequences that your posts would have if your hunch was incorrect?

Yes! My main concern was how this would effect Bitcoin100 if I proceeded with my postings here on this thread. Therefore I spent hours, yes, hours, Googling my ass off, making sure that the route I chose had a solid foundation. Granted, there's still a slight chance that I'm mistaken and, if that's the case, I'll go into damage control and fix everything, and we all move forward.

I have my capital and time at risk for a project I really believe in.

And believing in a project is an admirable virtue, one I can relate to with Bitcoin in general and, now, Bitcoin100 in particular. The capital you have invested into your project is definitely more than I'll invested in mine which, by the way, is nil, to date, with the exception of donations, which don't count, although I'm planning on investing, or donating as the case may be, capital to put in place a web presence. You may also have me beaten in time, albeit I've put in many a man hours. BTW, many other people have put in capital and time into projects they've believed in, to still have them not bear fruit. But a project based on a strong foundation, has a hell of a better chance to succeed than one based on shaky ground.

You've continued to levy accusations at SimpleCoin veiled as implications, and now you have begun doing it to me directly.

Actually, I've avoided directing anything toward you as long as possible. You may consider this post as my first attempt in directing any implications your way.

What have you risked in levying your accusations at SimpleCoin or me?

I believe this is the last sentence. Please correct me if I'm mistaken. Next time I'll address everything in order, because this proved to be not as much fun as I thought it would be doing it this way. It even pains me in having to pen this post. Not really!

As I've mentioned before, I've risked the reputation of Bitcoin100 by moving forward with. But, moreover, I risk the credibility of Bitcoin if I'd opt not to pursue this matter. And cred is really what this is all about, I believe.

That now concludes me addressing your post. I now see that bwagner has penned a well thought-out post, one, if I may suggest, heading his advice.

Thank you kindly, Darin Stanchfield, for your post, allowing me to address it in kind.

~Bruno~

PS: It was heads!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: