Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Price Enter the $30k Area?  (Read 1339 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 10:41:43 AM

Right this minute you should attempt some optimism as the trend of decline hits bottom.   If it does surpass and continue downwards then breaking daily range would take us into thirty thousands and confirm the lower range rather then the attempt to break higher.   Its still possible for the moment we are able to make a bottom price here.

We've failed to beat the weekly average, so its resolved downwards.  It does look slightly more positive on the daily bars as we are simply tracking sideways in a range.
But if we can keep the price level this 40k till weekend then we are safe again to try another High right?

stagnant at 41-43k level but at least showing strong at that part and not showing weakness to down fall at below 40k .

wondering what will happen when we step down to 30k area? will this be really the bottom or this is the initial of the bad weather and we will be seeing the 20k value?(In which i am praying to come lol)

Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 11:08:23 AM

Right this minute you should attempt some optimism as the trend of decline hits bottom.   If it does surpass and continue downwards then breaking daily range would take us into thirty thousands and confirm the lower range rather then the attempt to break higher.   Its still possible for the moment we are able to make a bottom price here.

We've failed to beat the weekly average, so its resolved downwards.  It does look slightly more positive on the daily bars as we are simply tracking sideways in a range.
wondering what will happen when we step down to 30k area? will this be really the bottom or this is the initial of the bad weather and we will be seeing the 20k value?(In which i am praying to come lol)

That will be scariest scenario knowing that many doesn't want to see that so for sure a huge fear or panic will build up since people will speculate that it will fall more. This events happen before and it might happen to that's why we need to watch how things move since it will give us an idea on what action needed to do. But hopefully there's no something like this to happen since the current happening on bitcoin is much cool than its movement for the past couple of days.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 12:01:32 PM

Right this minute you should attempt some optimism as the trend of decline hits bottom.   If it does surpass and continue downwards then breaking daily range would take us into thirty thousands and confirm the lower range rather then the attempt to break higher.   Its still possible for the moment we are able to make a bottom price here.

We've failed to beat the weekly average, so its resolved downwards.  It does look slightly more positive on the daily bars as we are simply tracking sideways in a range.
But if we can keep the price level this 40k till weekend then we are safe again to try another High right?

stagnant at 41-43k level but at least showing strong at that part and not showing weakness to down fall at below 40k .

I am also waiting for that Dip  , Imagine what we missed in 2020 will happen this year again? I'm sure this is a chance that we will never missed again.
Buying on that level will save my Ass in the next couple of years as I am planning to built my dream house and this opportunity of investing in the lowest price bitcoin can ever offer will surely make me high .
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 12:09:25 PM

I am also waiting for that Dip  , Imagine what we missed in 2020 will happen this year again? I'm sure this is a chance that we will never missed again.
Buying on that level will save my Ass in the next couple of years as I am planning to built my dream house and this opportunity of investing in the lowest price bitcoin can ever offer will surely make me high .
The chart is around days passed now it is sideways on around 42k$ .I think the support level is more strong if we fall from this level we may face more deep .Its true that investor always find the deep level to invest but is not it true that btc is still on low price??I think we have huge target on this year 2022 ,like you we also have few plan to enter on the market and also have a different dream .However i don't think it will fall down below 30k$ and surely we are on strong position to go to the if nothing happen uncertainly .Now let's see how btc act with us on upcoming days .

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 12:19:32 PM

If we say it is impossible to go down to $35k or $30k, sometimes it can go down because we also see the market situation has not recovered.
But I see today's bitcoin price is still touching $43,810.8 and the current price is also still making us nervous because it can be expected to drop to $40k.
Right now the bitcoin price has dropped to $43,000 from its highest price in November 2021, now I think bitcoin has experienced a slight price recovery compared to a few days ago which reached its lowest point of decline at $41,000, the bitcoin price correction that is still happening allows the bitcoin price to return improving in the next few weeks, so I think now it is the right move to buy bitcoin in the market, because bitcoin is likely to recover in price once the market improves.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 12:44:43 PM

If we say it is impossible to go down to $35k or $30k, sometimes it can go down because we also see the market situation has not recovered.
But I see today's bitcoin price is still touching $43,810.8 and the current price is also still making us nervous because it can be expected to drop to $40k.
Right now the bitcoin price has dropped to $43,000 from its highest price in November 2021, now I think bitcoin has experienced a slight price recovery compared to a few days ago which reached its lowest point of decline at $41,000, the bitcoin price correction that is still happening allows the bitcoin price to return improving in the next few weeks, so I think now it is the right move to buy bitcoin in the market, because bitcoin is likely to recover in price once the market improves.

I think the price will be somewhat lows of $40k and then will go as high as $43k and that's it.

We are already in the dip from the last all time high and going below and hitting $30k might sent another panic in the market and there could be selling pressures again. So hopefully the price just remain like this, or just trade sideways and hope that we will have a break out run so that we will see some semblance of improvement to mid $40k.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 05:39:22 AM

I think the price will be somewhat lows of $40k and then will go as high as $43k and that's it.

We are already in the dip from the last all time high and going below and hitting $30k might sent another panic in the market and there could be selling pressures again. So hopefully the price just remain like this, or just trade sideways and hope that we will have a break out run so that we will see some semblance of improvement to mid $40k.

At least though, we are just above the waters somewhat.

$40k is holding and we have been in this price for the whole month, so I guess the bulls are defending this price and who knows, a possible break out run in the first quarter.

Nevertheless, we should be watching the price right now, we all know a bullish run, but chances are the bears will likely take over the market, just saying.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jamkesmas

Activity: 440
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 03:34:26 PM

I'm with a cycle that usually happens every 4 years, I think bitcoin will touch 30 thousand, it could even be under 30 thousand.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 12:57:39 PM

I'm with a cycle that usually happens every 4 years, I think bitcoin will touch 30 thousand, it could even be under 30 thousand.

Anything is possible, we are in the $33k'ish right now, sooner or later we will touch $30k and then below that after if the support will not going to hold.

I guess under $30k might be the bottom though, the most I'm seeing is $25k.

But we are still far from the bull run, as you have said, we are in a cycle and right now is the start of a bearish that will last for good 2-3 year (ouch!) in my opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 01:24:23 PM

I Think it will be possible to bitcoin price enter the $30k area.Now bitcoin price around $33k+ and previous week bitcoin price was avobe $36-38k+.Bitcoin price little dupm this week and dumping continue.... This year similar time bitcoin price was under $30k and 2021 bitcoin price huge increase and reached $66k+. I hope bitcoin price will be More increase and recover soon this year.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2022, 01:42:53 PM

I Think it will be possible to bitcoin price enter the $30k area.Now bitcoin price around $33k+ and previous week bitcoin price was avobe $36-38k+.Bitcoin price little dupm this week and dumping continue.... This year similar time bitcoin price was under $30k and 2021 bitcoin price huge increase and reached $66k+. I hope bitcoin price will be More increase and recover soon this year.

For continouosly seeing the dump happening and the people think about heavy bear season is coming so those number is quite possible to reached, We might experience what happen happen before where heavy decline occur and that is long bear market season and I think this one is what people don't want to see that's why many are now in panic especially those people who bag some at highest price and slowly dumping their balances.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2022, 02:44:37 PM

For continouosly seeing the dump happening and the people think about heavy bear season is coming so those number is quite possible to reached, We might experience what happen happen before where heavy decline occur and that is long bear market season and I think this one is what people don't want to see that's why many are now in panic especially those people who bag some at highest price and slowly dumping their balances.

Who doesn't panic and it's clear for those who buy higher but will think this bear market will last longer and of course they will sell their balances slowly because of the panic, and people whose hands are weak will not be strong against prolonged bears of course choose cutloss on every balance they have this should hold on a bit and my support area is $30k.

My friend has decrease his assets but I said if your assets are in bitcoin, don't worry, one day a pump will definitely happen and it's better to hold on than to sell it at a big loss.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2139

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2022, 03:06:16 PM

There's nothing better now than just hoping the market recovers and bitcoin is back up bit by bit until it hits the $40K level. January was not as expected as we have seen bitcoin dump its price accompanied by unstoppable panic over fud. People are buying on the downs, but they keep seeing new declines because the panic hasn't stopped. The market is very risky for day trading, but may still be good long term as bitcoin is being discounted 50% since November 2021.

I don't expect bitcoin to drop to $30K although it still seems quite possible. If this panic continues then I'm sure people will try to get out and secure their assets to fiat for a while. But I expect $30K to be solid support during this late January.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 03:44:47 PM

There's nothing better now than just hoping the market recovers and bitcoin is back up bit by bit until it hits the $40K level. January was not as expected as we have seen bitcoin dump its price accompanied by unstoppable panic over fud. People are buying on the downs, but they keep seeing new declines because the panic hasn't stopped. The market is very risky for day trading, but may still be good long term as bitcoin is being discounted 50% since November 2021.

I don't expect bitcoin to drop to $30K although it still seems quite possible. If this panic continues then I'm sure people will try to get out and secure their assets to fiat for a while. But I expect $30K to be solid support during this late January.

Hopefully that will happen, but we can't really tell if $30K would be the strong ground,

If panics continue, we can't prevent more fears coming from those holders who are now unsure what to do with their assets,
they surely looking for the best answer before making a big move.

The chance of letting go will add more pressure and will bring more dump the moment that this barrier collapse..
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1416

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2022, 11:58:38 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2022, 02:56:58 AM by STT

If we are in that larger cycle of prices then the full range would be down to 20k I presume.   However for it to happen all at once is not normally how it occurs, there's often a bounce along the way and that continued series of lower highs eventually leads to a multi year low.   There is the idea of war possible and FED actions but still it appears to have moved too much imo

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 09:15:39 AM

What about now that the area is 30k , should there be another thread asking if "Will Bitcoin Price enter the $20k Area" ?

because this is the entire situation now and yes weeks after this thread it happens maybe 20k is also possible?(In which I really love to happen lol)

If we are in that larger cycle of prices then the full range would be down to 20k I presume.   However for it to happen all at once is not normally how it occurs, there's often a bounce along the way and that continued series of lower highs eventually leads to a multi year low.   There is the idea of war possible and FED actions but still it appears to have moved too much imo
That is also why i wanted a new thread or revision of this title to 20k usd now .

Epaper

Activity: 755
Merit: 112

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 03:13:16 PM

Bitcoin is close to the current $40k support area. seeing that the pressure has continued since the beginning of this year, it is likely that bitcoin prices will continue to be depressed for the next few weeks and enter the $30K area.

Maybe bitcoin will enter the $30K support area because if Bitcoin continues to be depressed beyond that level, Bitcoin is likely to experience a fairly long winter.
I think, if refer to your chart and until now the bitcoin price is still forming a lower low then there is a high probability that the bitcoin price will enter the $35k area. It is also possible that if this scenario of your chart pattern occurs, the price of bitcoin may fall again at $30k because it forms a head and shoulder pattern. But I don't think we're going to have a long winter because after dropping to that price level, the bitcoin price will rebound at least back to the $50k level again.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 07:45:30 AM

Bitcoin is close to the current $40k support area. seeing that the pressure has continued since the beginning of this year, it is likely that bitcoin prices will continue to be depressed for the next few weeks and enter the $30K area.

Maybe bitcoin will enter the $30K support area because if Bitcoin continues to be depressed beyond that level, Bitcoin is likely to experience a fairly long winter.
I think, if refer to your chart and until now the bitcoin price is still forming a lower low then there is a high probability that the bitcoin price will enter the $35k area. It is also possible that if this scenario of your chart pattern occurs, the price of bitcoin may fall again at $30k because it forms a head and shoulder pattern. But I don't think we're going to have a long winter because after dropping to that price level, the bitcoin price will rebound at least back to the $50k level again.
the latter part of your post seems to be happening now because yeah we are heading to 45k and if this broken ? then 50k will be our next stop but what is good now
are the altcoins is making their way up more than how much Bitcoin climbs.
meaning investors are not only putting their funds inside bitcoin but segregating to more altcoins as well, if this continues then maybe we will be back to 2 trillion capitalization.

StreakW

Activity: 1195
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 12:09:19 PM

In my opinion, although bitcoin in the last few days has experienced a very deep price correction to date, it will not drop to the $30k price level. Indeed the price of bitcoin had dropped to the level of $ 35k at this time, but I believe the current price decline will not last long and the price of bitcoin will rise back to the level of $ 40k. Therefore I believe a bull market is coming soon and bitcoin price will rise again significantly in the next few months.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2338
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2022, 12:29:22 PM

In my opinion, although bitcoin in the last few days has experienced a very deep price correction to date, it will not drop to the $30k price level. Indeed the price of bitcoin had dropped to the level of $ 35k at this time, but I believe the current price decline will not last long and the price of bitcoin will rise back to the level of $ 40k. Therefore I believe a bull market is coming soon and bitcoin price will rise again significantly in the next few months.
We don't know whether it will happen and when it will happen.

There is some on-chain analytics for you from Glassnode Insights. We can see another capitulation from short term holders and Bitcoin will move to long term holders who have averaged price from $18k to $29k. Long term holders will not shake their Bitcoin if it falls to that range but most of short term holders will do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: