Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Price Enter the $30k Area?  (Read 1340 times)
1CentAlsoWorthForMe

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 11:01:12 PM

I believe bitcoin's price will be able to reach $30,000. The current bitcoin price is approximately $37k+, whereas the prior week's price was around $36-38k+. Bitcoin's price has dropped a little this week, and it's still dropping. Because people are constantly witnessing the dump and thinking that a major bear season is approaching, those numbers are quite likely to be achieved. We may see what happened previously, where a huge fall occurs and a protracted bear market season occurs. I'm hoping that bitcoin's price will rise and recover quickly this year.

►           ►     enVoy       │        envoydefi.com     ◄           ◄
▐ █│     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │█ ▌
bots1

Activity: 906
Merit: 274

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 12:55:00 PM

I don't think the bitcoin price will go down to the $30k area. although the last few days, the price of bitcoin had fallen to the range of $35k, now the price of bitcoin has increased again and the price of bitcoin is trading again in the range of $39k. I believe that in the near future the target price for bitcoin will be in the $42k-$45k range.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
1CentAlsoWorthForMe

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 04:58:03 PM

I don't think the bitcoin price will go down to the $30k area. although the last few days, the price of bitcoin had fallen to the range of $35k, now the price of bitcoin has increased again and the price of bitcoin is trading again in the range of $39k. I believe that in the near future the target price for bitcoin will be in the $42k-$45k range.

If Fed keeps increasing rates we might see BTC drop to 30 K. And if FEDs increase rates by 50 BPM in mid of march, There is more probability to BTC to test 30K level.

►           ►     enVoy       │        envoydefi.com     ◄           ◄
▐ █│     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │█ ▌
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 05:02:34 PM

If Fed keeps increasing rates we might see BTC drop to 30 K. And if FEDs increase rates by 50 BPM in mid of march, There is more probability to BTC to test 30K level.

Williams, who serves as vice chairman of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), said the US central bank could slow down or move faster. "But I don't see the need to do that (raise interest rates by a large amount) in the first place," he said.

I am pessimistic that the FED will raise interest rates in March because many high-ranking officials have rejected it...

Apart from that, there is no guarantee that an increase in interest rates from FED will cause the Bitcoin price to fall below $30k. Now investors are not so worried about the interest rate issue because they definitely will hodl their BTC assets.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Frengki_cisco

Activity: 790
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 01:33:04 PM

Maybe bitcoin will enter the $30K support area because if Bitcoin continues to be depressed beyond that level, Bitcoin is likely to experience a fairly long winter.
I believe Bitcoin this year can enter the $25k area, lower as you can imagine, lately a lot of phenomena have happened especially in the crypto market and the economic situation, from the speculation I see to enter the $25k area is quite large, maybe we need some time to wait for that to happen.

BTC
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 02:11:52 PM

Maybe bitcoin will enter the $30K support area because if Bitcoin continues to be depressed beyond that level, Bitcoin is likely to experience a fairly long winter.
I believe Bitcoin this year can enter the $25k area, lower as you can imagine, lately a lot of phenomena have happened especially in the crypto market and the economic situation, from the speculation I see to enter the $25k area is quite large, maybe we need some time to wait for that to happen.

If bitcoin goes into the $25k area then I'm sure it will be difficult to go up and maybe the recovery will take a long time, the other big impact of course will be a lot of altcoins dying and maybe the project development won't be as massive as it is today, but I'm sure the bitcoin price is between $40k to $50k will last a long time.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 09:34:08 PM

Expect the both sides of the best and worst.

The price that tank as low as even under $20k is possible as what the predictions say from everyone because of the cycle. Everyone remembers the cycle of 2017 and 2018.

And we may come into that position as 2021 as the year of the bull run just after the halving and then 2022 is the year of the bearish season. But things have probably changed this time, 2020 was the start of the bull run and as well as the halving. We will see at the end of this year if it's going to be a 2-year bull run.

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 11:02:42 PM

The price that tank as low as even under $20k is possible as what the predictions say from everyone because of the cycle. Everyone remembers the cycle of 2017 and 2018.

And we may come into that position as 2021 as the year of the bull run just after the halving and then 2022 is the year of the bearish season. But things have probably changed this time, 2020 was the start of the bull run and as well as the halving. We will see at the end of this year if it's going to be a 2-year bull run.

Every market have got its moves happening over a cyclic process. Cryptocurrency market too does the same, but it highly unpredictable against the traditional market. For now two year of bull run is possible, because the market move much depends on the adoption.

Over the months there is good adoption of bitcoin even when the surrounding market isn't that supportive. Price around $30k will be reached over the time, but it will recover in the short term as the moves will be happening out of fluctuation and not out of trend change.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 11:10:42 PM

Every market have got its moves happening over a cyclic process. Cryptocurrency market too does the same, but it highly unpredictable against the traditional market. For now two year of bull run is possible, because the market move much depends on the adoption.

Over the months there is good adoption of bitcoin even when the surrounding market isn't that supportive. Price around $30k will be reached over the time, but it will recover in the short term as the moves will be happening out of fluctuation and not out of trend change.

With what is going on between Russia and Ukraine, I am seeing that there will be more adoption in crypto. As we have seen, a lot of donations are going to Ukraine via crypto. Because for one, it is one of the fastest way to send money without disclosing your identity. People are now seeing the benefits of transacting crypto, and I think, more and more users will try to look at crypto market. And the fees as well is relatively cheap. So in my opinion, the price will increase in the coming months. Though correction will be a part of this market, but we are heading to very good adoption.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 10:06:00 AM

You're speaking entirely for the crypto market which has a cycle.

But, we don't know if that's going to be followed for this year. Well, it should start to see some drops by this month but if it's not then that's good for all of us that just wants to see it staying at this good level it has right now.

Adoption is going to be unstoppable year by year and it's going nowhere but to increase its rate there.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 01:11:39 PM

But, we don't know if that's going to be followed for this year. Well, it should start to see some drops by this month but if it's not then that's good for all of us that just wants to see it staying at this good level it has right now.

Adoption is going to be unstoppable year by year and it's going nowhere but to increase its rate there.

That's how it should be looked at, the adoptions are happening and aftereffect of that is an increase in value,

though we still experiencing corrections and the sway is still unpredictable, but in the long run we will continue to see more and more
people that will involve themselves in this business.

With how the market works and with how we have seen the progress, just like how you percept increase in rate will take
place. It's just your timing that will give you decent benefits.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 07:16:16 PM

That's how it should be looked at, the adoptions are happening and aftereffect of that is an increase in value,

though we still experiencing corrections and the sway is still unpredictable, but in the long run we will continue to see more and more
people that will involve themselves in this business.

With how the market works and with how we have seen the progress, just like how you percept increase in rate will take
place. It's just your timing that will give you decent benefits.
The after effect of every adoption is always going to be positive or can lead to an increase because new people are buying and it would be strange if this leads to a more fall? But, falls are expected after all the people have successfully entered because the price will also be high that time and that's the time for the old investors to sell their coins to secure a profit.

Corrections are done last time but the aftershocks are still there as we feel small dumps but this isn't life-threatening, no need to worry cause we are heading on the right direction this time. If crypto works as a cycle therefore what follows an increase is a decrease or vice versa.

Rimueng

Activity: 375
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 06:08:48 PM

Bitcoin is close to the current $40k support area. seeing that the pressure has continued since the beginning of this year, it is likely that bitcoin prices will continue to be depressed for the next few weeks and enter the $30K area.

Since December 2021 until now, the price of bitcoin is still in a correction phase which is quite frustrating, but that is how the crypto market works before forming a new movement, which is the main basis for every investor. If I look at your chart, it's possible that bitcoin price will continue to decline to $30k by forming a Lower Low after failing to establish a foothold in an attempted recovery. If the $30k area is breached, then we will be on the lookout for a stronger Bearish bottom which needs to be anticipated. Also be aware of the False Breakout.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 02:06:26 PM

The after effect of every adoption is always going to be positive or can lead to an increase because new people are buying and it would be strange if this leads to a more fall? But, falls are expected after all the people have successfully entered because the price will also be high that time and that's the time for the old investors to sell their coins to secure a profit.

Corrections are done last time but the aftershocks are still there as we feel small dumps but this isn't life-threatening, no need to worry cause we are heading on the right direction this time. If crypto works as a cycle therefore what follows an increase is a decrease or vice versa.

And we mostly seen that, just like what we are experiencing right now, after the dip now Bitcoin and most crypto projects

are moving upwards, lucky to those who bought from that dip below $40k, they can
continue to hold or they can sell it now for some decent amount of profits.

It will going to depend on how investors see the full potential of their hold assets.
You said it right, either to push more or maybe it will dump back.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 07:10:31 PM

And we mostly seen that, just like what we are experiencing right now, after the dip now Bitcoin and most crypto projects

are moving upwards, lucky to those who bought from that dip below $40k, they can

It will going to depend on how investors see the full potential of their hold assets.
I have bought a bit under 40k, but I bought under 10k too, and above 60k too, hence it doesn't recall mean that "I was smart enough to know when it will go up". I will probably buy around these 40k prices as well. In the end we are talking about DCA and I am happy about it. It was always obvious that price reaching 50%+ lower would mean that it was just matter of time for the price to go up.

This is why I personally believe that anyone who knows what they are doing, would be buying even right now, but would have bought a long time ago for sure. Just focus on all those crashes, if you see the price crash too much then you could buy cheap and wait.
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 08:58:07 AM

I think bitcoin will not back $30k again because bitcoin price increase day by day.February month bitcoin dropped  under $33k but This march month bitcoin price $47.5k+ level.The cryptocurrency market positive now and all coin price grow up again.I hope bitcoin price will more grow end of march and i hope bitcoin will touch $60k+ this year.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 02:47:50 PM

I think bitcoin will not back $30k again because bitcoin price increase day by day.February month bitcoin dropped  under $33k but This march month bitcoin price $47.5k+ level.The cryptocurrency market positive now and all coin price grow up again.I hope bitcoin price will more grow end of march and i hope bitcoin will touch $60k+ this year.
It's early to say if we are not going back to $30k or even less at this stage. Yes, the price has been growing in the last week or so, even breaking $45k, which for me is another accomplishment. Nevertheless, we can't tell if we are going to $60k or going down to $30k because there could be unforeseen events in the future that can sway investors to pour their money on the market.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
arufox

Activity: 1101
Merit: 195

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 04:15:12 AM

I don't think the bitcoin price will drop to the $30k level again. In the last few weeks, the price of bitcoin experienced a significant price spike where the price of bitcoin is currently trading in the $46k price range. Therefore, I expect the current price increase to continue for the next few weeks to reach the $55k price target.

F U L L H O U S E            [ K ] K ] K ] A ] A ]            NEXT GENERATION WEB3 CASINO
│  Slots   │   Sports   │   Video Poker   │   Blackjack   │   Live Games   │   Roulette   │
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 07:55:16 AM

I have bought a bit under 40k, but I bought under 10k too, and above 60k too, hence it doesn't recall mean that "I was smart enough to know when it will go up". I will probably buy around these 40k prices as well. In the end we are talking about DCA and I am happy about it. It was always obvious that price reaching 50%+ lower would mean that it was just matter of time for the price to go up.

This is why I personally believe that anyone who knows what they are doing, would be buying even right now, but would have bought a long time ago for sure. Just focus on all those crashes, if you see the price crash too much then you could buy cheap and wait.

Yup, if you focus on how the market behaves and with experienced that you already learned from the past movement.

It would be great to monitor and observe each market fluctuation. It gives you a good hint to buy
when opportunities show good potentials.

It's your own take to where to place your position, there are always good inside the market that you can take advantage,
best to track and manage to follow every path that you are following to have a much better chance of earning.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 10:11:34 AM

I don't think the bitcoin price will drop to the $30k level again. In the last few weeks, the price of bitcoin experienced a significant price spike where the price of bitcoin is currently trading in the $46k price range. Therefore, I expect the current price increase to continue for the next few weeks to reach the $55k price target.
If bitcoin will be able to keep that bullish momentum, then probably we might not see that $30k again. We know for the fact that bitcoin and the entire crypto market are very volatile and very unpredictable, any big bad news could cause a dump and that bullish momentum will be gone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███