Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 04:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for writers for crypto-related subjects/projects  (Read 118 times)
PinoCrypto (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 02:29:03 PM

Hi there,

I'm looking for people who can write articles for crypto projects.
Looking for longterm partnerships.

Please message me on Telegram with your Experience, and articles which you have written before.

@wally1k
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1487

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 05:50:08 PM

Are you willing to accept writers from all languages? please specify which languages are you looking for.

Also about the payment method, as you are posting in this board, do you confirm that you will pay with bitcoin? What other payment methods you offer and how you are willing to set the price; per hour? per article? per word?

I think we can discuss few details here before joining telegram. This would help you avoid unwanted chats.

Waiting for your inputs. Good Luck

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
PinoCrypto (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 11:09:21 PM

Are you willing to accept writers from all languages? please specify which languages are you looking for.

Also about the payment method, as you are posting in this board, do you confirm that you will pay with bitcoin? What other payment methods you offer and how you are willing to set the price; per hour? per article? per word?

I think we can discuss few details here before joining telegram. This would help you avoid unwanted chats.

Waiting for your inputs. Good Luck

Thanks for your feedback. I will answer your questions below:

- I am looking for english speaking writers, as the articles will be in english.
- The payment will be in stable coins (btc is also possible), and the price will be per article.

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2310
Merit: 852

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 04:04:02 PM

Hi there,

Please message me on Telegram with your Experience, and articles which you have written before.

@wally1k

So did you find the writer or still looking for it ?

I am good writer and can give you articles on any topic. Let me know if the position is available. Also mentioned will you be paying per article or per word and if possible, tell us your budget too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: