Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewards Tokens  (Read 138 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 05:11:17 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2022, 09:13:46 PM by Tokenista

I have written about this and will put the quotes up here, but I want to get into kind of the "Problem" with rewards Tokens and the Solutions to those problems.

So,
If I create a Rewards Token that simply Rewards into Infinity, as our first one VKRW will, then there have to be Mechanisms to keep the value up. When creating a Currency today "Liquidity" is a Keyword because all the investors want to be able to Cash out. But if your Rewards Token goes into Infinity there is a problem of Inflation, but the USD Inflates, there is no Cap, so this is basically like a Fiat Currency. Ours will also inflate with Membership, as more people earn there is no Daily Cap, so the Rewards do not go down for each person as more join, it just continues to inflate and inflate.

So what we can look to is Steemit, Steem-Engine, and several other systems. If we first look to GEMS it was a Telegram Clone Currency, years ahead of it's time, and GEMS is a good example of what we need moving forward. But STEEM based DPoS Models should be used with Voting and other Mechanisms, which gets into the things I have been talking about, will quote here, and write more about in this thread.

Something that needs to be mentioned that may be being missed,

When Ethereum started there was the issue of Token Oraclization, and Forking the Chain, this then became a period of ICOs and World Wide ETH Seminars about Cloning Chains and using Testnets. What we are seeing how in DeFi is DEXs and Swaps, the DEX primarily existed in Ethereum EVM space, then Steem-Engine/Hive-Engine, ICOs on ETH were $10,000-$200,000 and with each chain that hosts Tokens it becomes an Advantage to come in early, so you hold this Utility Coin on a Blockchain that hosts Tokens. The Price barrier was dropped with EIP-1167, but there really has yet to be an extremely useful Token Mint outside of Hive-Engine and the other Aggroed Technologies, which should be seen everywhere, but are still rare. We should see options for Tokens and Contracts for Sale like Aggroed has, all over the Blockchain Universe. Like Discord Admin Bots, and Business Rules Engines, we should be seeing a lot more Tokenization and Rewards brought as Deployable on a DEX, with Staking, Distribution, etc, etc.

At one time there was a Coin called YouStocks, and I posted in their Thread, it would have been years ahead of it's time now that it doesn't exist, and the Developer completely disappeared. What these were would have been Stocks tradable for 1 ETH Clone Chain Token with its own Miners, so everyone was Mining it, and getting ready to have a Token Mint that was as integral to the Blockchain as Ether Mist, or MetaMask. Like Hive-Engine. This should be seen all over, and there should be a heavy emphases on adding Scripts to the Blockchain, there should be integration into existing Technology like Telegram, Discord and the coming MetaVerse.

And dApps should have less Focus on Gambling, and ROI Scheming, and instead be focused on things like building Tools for people to use. If we saw more dApps that had regular things that people already use everyday, but built on Blockchain, then they could use it. For example emails could be Tokenized, Subscriptions, etc. And we could start seeing things like Highly Developed Airdrop Tools that build lists from its History, provide settings, provide storage for organized lists with names, and create a Space on the Blockchain for people to use to create a Career in their Token or other people's Tokens. There could be all kinds of Mining Pool Development, Graphene Clones of Telegram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Everything can be put onto Blockchain.

If we look at DevCoin they were basically the first ones to create a Rewards Pool, where it was either a basic SHA or Scrypt Coin, like Bitcoin or Litecoin Cloned, but the Specs or Tokenomics included an unlimited Supply with like 180,000,000,000 made per month, distributed to Miners, and then the Mining Pool had a Script (DevCoin and DevTome are on GitHub), that would give 10% of the Rewards to Writers on a Wiki. Rewards were not Voted on like Steemit, but 1 Share was awarded for every 1,000 Words, and if 5 people wrote 1,000 words each it split 5 ways, if 100,000 people wrote 1,000 words each it split 100,000 ways, making it more Rare at that point.

They did not understand that and it didn't work, the Aura Dev ran off so that didn't work either, and Steemit and HIVE are stumbling trying to find their Balance, with Aggroed kind of in the middle. So now I am building the needed Rewards Programs.

And this is DeFi, but it has always been part of Crypto.
The definition of burning crypto is the process of intentional burning to eliminate coins. Thus, crypto coins and the assets in them cannot be reused. To do so,token/ coin will be put into a non-retrievable wallet.

I don't think you understand,
I am talking about Contracts that hold Tokens like a Liquidity Value,
"$1,000,000,000 held on PancakeSwap" or whatever,

But it doesn't come out, and that's the Contract. Instead it goes in and another Token comes out forever and that old one is gone.
I just out out the Concept of the Burn Mine we will be implementing on KULA Swap, and it's basically just a Smart Contract you put Tokens in to Burn, and it Mines a more Rare Token, this could even be done with like 5 Tokens Burning 1 Token, or 1 Token Burning 5 Tokens. As in you could have 5 TRC20s rewarding a Burn of VKRW, or you could have 1 TRC20 that Burns VKRW, STEEM, BLURT, HIVE and TRX. We will create a whole series of these like a Swap Pool, and Feeding Swap Pools as they will all be Swapped on KULASwap also.

This would be the basic Code, this quote also links to a thread I have been writing about TRC20 Tokens.
This will be a thread about TRC20 Token creation

Code:
pragma solidity ^0.4.23;

import "./ITRC20.sol";
import "../../utils/SafeMath.sol";

/**
 * @title Standard TRC20 token (compatible with ERC20 token)
 * @dev Implementation of the basic standard token.
 * https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/blob/master/EIPS/eip-20.md
 * Originally based on code by FirstBlood: https://github.com/Firstbloodio/token/blob/master/smart_contract/FirstBloodToken.sol
 */
contract TRC20 is ITRC20 {
    using SafeMath for uint256;

mapping (address => uint256) private _balances;

mapping (address => mapping (address => uint256)) private _allowed;

uint256 private _totalSupply;

/**
     * @dev Total number of tokens in existence
     */
    function totalSupply() public view returns (uint256) {
        return _totalSupply;
    }

/**
     * @dev Gets the balance of the specified address.
     * @param owner The address to query the balance of.
     * @return An uint256 representing the amount owned by the passed address.
     */
    function balanceOf(address owner) public view returns (uint256) {
        return _balances[owner];
    }

/**
     * @dev Function to check the amount of tokens that an owner allowed to a spender.
     * @param owner address The address which owns the funds.
     * @param spender address The address which will spend the funds.
     * @return A uint256 specifying the amount of tokens still available for the spender.
     */
    function allowance(
        address owner,
        address spender
    )
    public
    view
    returns (uint256)
    {
        return _allowed[owner][spender];
    }

/**
     * @dev Transfer token for a specified address
     * @param to The address to transfer to.
     * @param value The amount to be transferred.
     */
    function transfer(address to, uint256 value) public returns (bool) {
        _transfer(msg.sender, to, value);
        return true;
    }

/**
     * @dev Approve the passed address to spend the specified amount of tokens on behalf of msg.sender.
     * Beware that changing an allowance with this method brings the risk that someone may use both the old
     * and the new allowance by unfortunate transaction ordering. One possible solution to mitigate this
     * race condition is to first reduce the spender's allowance to 0 and set the desired value afterwards:
     * https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/20#issuecomment-263524729
     * @param spender The address which will spend the funds.
     * @param value The amount of tokens to be spent.
     */
    function approve(address spender, uint256 value) public returns (bool) {
        require(spender != address(0));

_allowed[msg.sender][spender] = value;
        emit Approval(msg.sender, spender, value);
        return true;
    }

/**
     * @dev Transfer tokens from one address to another
     * @param from address The address which you want to send tokens from
     * @param to address The address which you want to transfer to
     * @param value uint256 the amount of tokens to be transferred
     */
    function transferFrom(
        address from,
        address to,
        uint256 value
    )
    public
    returns (bool)
    {
        _allowed[from][msg.sender] = _allowed[from][msg.sender].sub(value);
        _transfer(from, to, value);
        return true;
    }

/**
     * @dev Increase the amount of tokens that an owner allowed to a spender.
     * approve should be called when allowed_[_spender] == 0. To increment
     * allowed value is better to use this function to avoid 2 calls (and wait until
     * the first transaction is mined)
     * From MonolithDAO Token.sol
     * @param addedValue The amount of tokens to increase the allowance by.
     */
    function increaseAllowance(
        address spender,
        uint256 addedValue
    )
    public
    returns (bool)
    {

_allowed[msg.sender][spender] = (
        _allowed[msg.sender][spender].add(addedValue));
        emit Approval(msg.sender, spender, _allowed[msg.sender][spender]);
        return true;
    }

/**
     * @dev Decrease the amount of tokens that an owner allowed to a spender.
     * approve should be called when allowed_[_spender] == 0. To decrement
     * allowed value is better to use this function to avoid 2 calls (and wait until
     * the first transaction is mined)
     * From MonolithDAO Token.sol
     * @param subtractedValue The amount of tokens to decrease the allowance by.
     */
    function decreaseAllowance(
        address spender,
        uint256 subtractedValue
    )
    public
    returns (bool)
    {

_allowed[msg.sender][spender] = (
        _allowed[msg.sender][spender].sub(subtractedValue));
        emit Approval(msg.sender, spender, _allowed[msg.sender][spender]);
        return true;
    }

/**
     * @dev Transfer token for a specified addresses
     * @param from The address to transfer from.
     * @param to The address to transfer to.
     * @param value The amount to be transferred.
     */
    function _transfer(address from, address to, uint256 value) internal {
        require(to != address(0));

_balances[from] = _balances[from].sub(value);
        _balances[to] = _balances[to].add(value);
        emit Transfer(from, to, value);
    }

/**
     * @dev Internal function that mints an amount of the token and assigns it to
     * an account. This encapsulates the modification of balances such that the
     * proper events are emitted.
     * @param account The account that will receive the created tokens.
     * @param value The amount that will be created.
     */
    function _mint(address account, uint256 value) internal {
        require(account != address(0));

_totalSupply = _totalSupply.add(value);
        _balances[account] = _balances[account].add(value);
        emit Transfer(address(0), account, value);
    }

/**
     * @dev Internal function that burns an amount of the token of a given
     * account.
     * @param account The account whose tokens will be burnt.
     * @param value The amount that will be burnt.
     */
    function _burn(address account, uint256 value) internal {
        require(account != address(0));

_totalSupply = _totalSupply.sub(value);
        _balances[account] = _balances[account].sub(value);
        emit Transfer(account, address(0), value);
    }

/**
     * @dev Internal function that burns an amount of the token of a given
     * account, deducting from the sender's allowance for said account. Uses the
     * internal burn function.
     * @param account The account whose tokens will be burnt.
     * @param value The amount that will be burnt.
     */
    function _burnFrom(address account, uint256 value) internal {
        // Should https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/zeppelin-solidity/issues/707 be accepted,
        // this function needs to emit an event with the updated approval.
        _allowed[account][msg.sender] = _allowed[account][msg.sender].sub(
            value);
        _burn(account, value);
    }
}

https://medium.com/@jgulacsy/use-the-open-zeppelin-smart-contract-framework-51ab17c5ae9

https://tronprotocol.github.io/documentation-en/contracts/trc20/

https://coredevs.medium.com/what-is-trc20-da34cac6608d

https://developers.tron.network/docs/issuing-trc20-tokens-tutorial

https://newreleases.io/project/github/tronprotocol/java-tron/release/GreatVoyage-v4.0.0

ERC20 guide to help since they are basically the same
https://github.com/bitfwdcommunity/Issue-your-own-ERC20-token
Ok and?
What would be the purpose of this? And by burning, you mean it'll be sent to a wallet where you can access them, right?
~
And to your Point,
There could be Charity Burns, where the Burn Mine has like an Option to send Tokens to a Charity Address, like instead of Burning, and this could also itself become a Proof of Burn, like Proof of Dues, or Proof of Subscription. In the Burn Mine.
Wouldn't it will miss the point of burning?

As far as I know, the concept of burning is to eliminate the coin or token circulation within its blockchain to be unusable. By just moving the "burned" coins to let's say some charitable address will deem the coin still circulating. So, I think it will completely miss the point of burning.

It would, but that's like saying "stop calling everything DeFi" when talking about Steemit, if we look at TRX they took the Witness System from BTS and STEEM to create SRs.

So,
What I'm talking about is a Burn Mine.

Token Contracts that are Minted by other Tokens being burned as Fuel, some taking Several Tokens, this could even become so complex that Token Burn Tokens can be used to Mine other Tokens, and this could basically become a Mesh of Burn Mining.

And if we look at this concept itself, many people are looking for Point and Click Mining, so what this offers is that, with Hashing Power on a Network forever, and the overall hash could be measured in dollars, with each Hasher having a Hash Rate.

And then the Charity Burn would use all these same Mechanisms, but it wouldn't Burn it would go to a company, and this option would be surrounded by actual Burn contacts. Then you could have Subscription Based Networking on top of this, like Steemit with RSS feeds to other things instead of just Blogs, and the option to Tip the person in different Subscription packages. It could be private or just fundraising. So then if a person is popular, they can go in what at that point would be a Burn Mint, and Mint a Token for their Subscription, and they intake VKRW, TRX and BTC, and their Subscribers get content created by the person, and YouTubers, TikTokers, Bloggers, Vloggers, everyone could have Subscribers pay them in Tokens for creating things.
So based on what exists now, here is what could happen

People get a Token and Wonder "What can I do with this?", And many reading here may think, "Invest", or whatever particular Mechanism, DEX, Bot, or whatever you use, but most people Wonder, "What is this for?", and don't want to learn all that. This is how UniSwap and PancakeSwap effected the Cryptocurrency World, and now it's kind of more straight forward for everyone.

What a Burn Mine adds is actual Utilities,
It starts with the Burn Mining Tokens, Subscriptions, etc, then all being Swapped. The Tokens we propose are Social Media Rewards, we are making a Telegram Rewards Bot like MEE6 from Discord, and we will also create one for Discord, these will be connected to TRC20 but we will eventually make them deployable from our Blockchain with the TRC20/BEP2 Peggy Option. We then will have a NutBox clone which is a STEEM Delegation Rewards Bot, and we will create Steemit Group and Hashtag Rewards Bots, deployable on our Blockchain, and we will do this across MetaVerse. You can compare this aspect to the Peace, Abundance, Liberty Network for Minnow Delegated Bot Voting from Discord, activated by commands in Discord like the BLURT Discord Bot. And you can compare the TRC20s we are making to Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine, though we also have Tokens on those Platforms and will offer Peggys to TRC20 very soon.

But if we then take a few steps back, like out of Blockchain, and look at Apps, and the Cloud, and SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc. We can look at 9-1-1 Call Centers and general Call Centers, and see that Telephones are part of this, and we can start by looking at 1-800 numbers and the craze there in like the 80s and now Psychics on Commercials selling Calls, etc. Therapy on the Phone, Psychiatrists, Doctors, etc, etc. Zoom Meetings, YouTube Videos, TikTok, and Live Streaming.

So,
When someone asks, "What can I use this for?", about a New Token, and we introduce the Concept of a Burn Mine, we can see that people can start accepting Currencies for Services, and provide Platforms for this. As I write this what comes to mind is the Mirror and Tonal, where the entire concept is to bring a Trainer to your Home, but in a way that is like the missing Exercise guy from the 70s or 80s who looks like the Painter guy kinda. And they bring the Trainer to everyone's home, and they can go through and select them probably, and you see the Peleton system has like places on GoPro or something, basically like using YouTube type coaching as an Organized Fitness System.

So if there are Subscriptions and Services, where different platforms Cover different things,
You could, for example, Buy Steemit Votes on our Platform through a Self Selected group of people offering their Votes for Sale, and anyone there can Buy ours, but it could be done by Proxy through the Burn Mine, or have Rewards through the Burn Mine, where as they Buy a Vote, they get a Hash Rate in the Mine.

Zynga could use this on Facebook, and it could very easily become like a Norm for Pay to Play services, like the Steam Gaming Platform, or like Sourceforge and like Pirate Bay kind of, but with Sales, for Tokens. And Live Broadcasting, all connecting to various Social Media Platforms. This is how we will merge the Burn Mines with what we are calling CandleBox. And SoapBox will be real Sales, like eBay or Etsy, where people can Rate your Service, but you can choose what Tokens and everything you accept. We will also be creating Registrar Systems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 09:53:50 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2022, 10:23:16 PM by Tokenista

From the perspective of a company wanting to invest in this Technology or a Developer,

We can look currently to Steemit and HIVE and their kind of detrimental politics leaving them very, irrelevant right now. I have described this before so I will briefly just say that Anarchocapitalists took over Steemit, e.g. Dollar Vigilante, Stephen Molyneux. They removed the Bridge Toll in a Hard Fork, meaning the Witnesses Voted, wrote what could be called an Amendment to the Constitution, and opened up the Locked Value feature. Dan and Ned then sold Steemit to Tron. It has since become more Korean, and become more Diverse in Topics, instead of just about Dan and Ned's favorite people and subjects, but there was kind of a split between Steemit and what is now Hive, toppling the Value, which has never recovered, though Steemit has gotten their SBD to $6.00 and more.

High level Steemit

Steemit's Value is driven by Holders, what we are seeing now is a regrowth. There at one point we're easy $1,000 Votes on Steemit, you had to make a good post, but so many people were kind of excited about the new Technology that everyone was on all day Voting, then good Vote Bots were made for the Curators. This has largely been replaced by XPilar Technology and is coming back, but what is needed is a Flourishing Environment of Bots that have an Algorithm that measures,

Time since Posted higher rating for newer posts x number of Votes x weight of Votes

Basically just a Bot that Spots and Boosts Trends to the different existing pages on Steemit that you yourself can cycle through, the Bot should be built into that. There then should be Bots that Vote only for Comments.

What we know about STEEM is that the Price is Driven by Holders, so if there are 2x $6,000,000+ accounts, that's great, but it should only be an example. Others should be invited to do this, and simply buying in you can see how that effects the value, but then so does the HODL and what they can do with it as SP.

High level TRX STEEM

So if we then look at STEEM and TRX so as to see them as 2 Technologies Beneficial to each other, and for Tron to be like a better Steem-Engine. Hive has Hive-Engine Built as a Side Chain, but TRX is an entire ETH Clone that rewards you on Steemit.

So what we are doing is building Bots that Reward TRC20, that Drive Steemit, BLURT, HIVE, MINDS and Facebook, etc as MetaVerse emerges. We then will build Bots like those that can be found on Hive-Engine or Tribal DEX, Tokens that are Stakable and Mimick the Steemd Block Explorer to Reward people into the TRX Wallet they attach to their Steemit account. So if they log in TronLink they can see the Tokens in their Wallet, and if they wanted they could log into Steemit through there also. Our first Bot will reward a Telegram Group to Drive all of this, starting in the US, Nigeria and Colombia, but to spread all over Africa and Central/South America after this, with HeadQuarters in Dallas. We will also begin by building a Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine Bridge Tokens, where you can send your PUTI and VKBT from STEEM and HIVE Chain to, and back, and Peggys to Bridge those from HIVE to STEEM so you can trade between HIVE, STEEM and TRX Wallets.

From there we will build a Bot that Rewards a Group and another no Group, both from Voters Staking our TRC20 Token. So we will have the same kind of Rewards HIVE has, with 1 Token, and will start showing other Groups how to do this also. We will then be building a number of dApps on TRX to help Steemit users, which will expand on XPilar and NutBox type Technologies, and eventually an eBay or Etsy type shop

Low level Steemit

People should be Driving the value of TRX Tokens on Steemit to boost their earnings, if we look right now we can see that because there are so few High SP Holders, this hurts everyone. When you log in, and have to learn a bunch of stuff, and go to a specific area if you want lots of earnings, and impress someone or a group, it is just like Dan and Ned. I have seen a $30,000 Steemit post, and there is no reason that can't happen again. We should see Travel Bloggers, fueled by Steemit earnings. And people making Steemit their Job, with Business Cards, and a Facebook group, etc, etc.

So if you are a Developer, and you have no STEEM, what you are offering now is part of a new Market. People should be earning Tokens and using them to Buy STEEM, we already see Steemit users using BLURT and HIVE to earn more, sometimes to fuel a Steemit account, and there should be more ways to do this. From the Individual Token Developer perspective, if you Launch a Token, now you have a Trade Instrument to trade against not just TRX, but STEEM. So now if you create a Currency, and host it on Steemit, and it gains any useful value, you can Buy STEEM and start giving out $6.00 SBD Rewards, and STEEM, and TRX. So now when you create a Token, with the mindset of gearing it Towards Steemit, now you are creating a larger Rewards Pool, now you can add another layer to your Rewards System from an existing Platform, which can act like Medium, or your .io page, using Cryptocurrency Blogs to Host these Announcements and Updates brings the ability for everyone to communicate, advertise, grab links to share, and Buy back and forth.

Alibaba

If we look at the TRX STEEM Wallet integration, and we think of a TRC20 Token Market, we can start doing things like looking at International Vendors and inviting them to use Steemit, and make or use a Token.
nakamura12

Activity: 2268
Merit: 669

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 10:10:37 PM

Without liquidity then your token's value will decrease until it has no value and become a bubble. To stop that, the token must be have a used because if it's only for reward then most of the people who will get the reward will only received it and sell it so there must be some sort of system where people can benefit from owning the reward tokens. If this would happen then what network will you use to create this reward tokens?. There are different networks that can be used like ethereum, binance smart chain, tron network and more.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 10:25:00 PM

Without liquidity then your token's value will decrease until it has no value and become a bubble. To stop that, the token must be have a used because if it's only for reward then most of the people who will get the reward will only received it and sell it so there must be some sort of system where people can benefit from owning the reward tokens. If this would happen then what network will you use to create this reward tokens?. There are different networks that can be used like ethereum, binance smart chain, tron network and more.

I think you may be completely oblivious,
So you think this post is Anti-Liquidity? I think you need to read it again.

I'm saying "In addition to Liquidity..."
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 10:30:55 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2022, 10:41:49 PM by Tokenista

So here is the simple explanation, it's Fractions,

First, we can look at Fractions of Holders, the PoS model gives you an example, if I hold 50,000,000 and everyone else has 5, and I never hand any out, then I get all the Blocks.

Now, if that is spread out so 1,000,000 have 50 each now we are doing good. That is good for value no matter your inflation model, and then you look to a better Burn Model. The Original Post gets into Burn Mines, our Tokens are not something investors should hold, but Swap and use to Burn Mine, you Buy it from the Rewards Receivers, not from me alone, though we will sell some to fund what we are doing.

But,
There are still 7,000,000,000 people.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 08:43:59 AM

The main thing that will eventually drive the value of these Tokens as it evolves is companies accepting Tokens.

We will start with the Burn Mines and eventually Build SoapBox which will be a Trading Platform where people will list their products for Sale and pick Tokens and Currencies to accept. As we do this we will be bringing in Companies to create Rewards Currencies on Telegram and Steemit, etc. and then they will likely want to accept their own Token to give it value, we will Sell Silver and Gold which will give us the ability to pick up a lot of Tokens while they are Cheap, with a Currency we are holding that we already gained value from.

So if I Buy Gold when my Currency is $0.10 maybe I am not getting everything I could, or breaking even if the Currency is too inflationary, and with Inflation, Burning, etc, there will be a lot of Variability. But if you offer a Token to trade for Gold when it is $0.0001, and it is stable, based on having a Company or Community behind it, you can offer Gold and Silver, give the Community Value, and have bought the Gold and Silver with a Currency or Token you already picked up when it was Cheap.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 06:11:05 AM

We will be starting our Rewards Token this week, Maybe tomorrow, on Telegram. Then next we will create the same TRC20 Rewards model but on Steemit, as well as creating TRC20 Tokens for STEEM-Engine and HIVE-Engine Tokens so we can use those systems and trade on TRX.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 11:32:21 AM

We have been having problems with Developers and AT&T attacking our Service, and things involving the Texas Government that aren't even like appropriate to mention here for anyone that is reading about making Currencies without any prep earlier in the thread for those things.

But,
We will now be launching in about a Week and have been distributing Tokens Manually, if anyone is interested in working with us on this stuff, or handing out Tokens, or getting a small amount for free in your TRX wallet, let me know and we can talk about it. Preferably females or Beauty related Businesses, since we are starting a Beauty Economy. Or people with reach on Social Media.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 02:38:26 AM

We are about to take over Dallas.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: