Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:18:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In which blockchain will there be a strong development of DeFi GameFi NFT etc?  (Read 95 times)
Den3892 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 02:51:41 PM

Many cool projects appear on different blockchains. In 2021, we saw good development and opportunities in the Solana ecosystem, especially in the NTF sector, as well as many cool projects and opportunities on Ethereum. The same parachains on Polkadot and Kusama, in which there was a lot of activity ... I wonder which of the blockchains will have the most opportunities and prospects in 2022, where really cool projects will appear? Where will the powerful development of DeFi be? GameFi, NFT and etc..?

I bet on young blockchains like Near Protocol, Kosmos, Fantom
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 12:39:30 PM

It is hard to predict the exact blockchain that will attract the larger number of Metaverse projects. But, I think Dot, Fantom, and Sol along with BSC and TRC20 networks are the way to go. These blockchains have lower gas fees and faster transactions. TRC20 is good for NFT and Defi-oriented projects, (take the example of the upcoming FRX project.) or Apenft as an NFT art-oriented platform.

Polkadot and Fantom are powerful and have huge potential in the near future.

Eth has high gas fees right now and this is not a healthy sign for the long run.

kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 12:44:31 PM

Many cool projects appear on different blockchains. In 2021, we saw good development and opportunities in the Solana ecosystem, especially in the NTF sector, as well as many cool projects and opportunities on Ethereum. The same parachains on Polkadot and Kusama, in which there was a lot of activity ... I wonder which of the blockchains will have the most opportunities and prospects in 2022, where really cool projects will appear? Where will the powerful development of DeFi be? GameFi, NFT and etc..?

I think it will be Binance Smart Chains, I love the fees and I haven't encountered any problems in my transactions within BSC. I hope there will be more to come this year, and hope they all become successful as it is good for the Network. It is also has and edge f being backed and link to Binance and most projects are ended on the exchanges with no problems at all, leaving more investors to play in.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2352
Merit: 837

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 12:50:42 PM

It should be blockchain with low transaction fee. Ethereum is a biggest blockchain for altcoin, next Binance Smart Chain but ERC20 is too expensive and Binance Smart Chain has cheaper transaction fee but it still not cheap for gamers with Click to play games. Each click, they will be charged fee which hurts them a lot.

My vote will be for Polygon or Avax.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 01:00:40 PM

In my honest opinion, it would be MATIC. Despite that it’s still subject to network congestion from time to time, it can still handle a lot of transactions per minute especially those DeFi, GameFi and NFT projects who are launching a private/public sale under the Polygon network. Solana is great also in my opinion as transactions are ridiculously low and fast as well.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 01:21:20 PM

In terms of development of Web3, I think that the most popular will be Polkadot. There are many projects that are about to launch this year on this blockchain that has such advantages as cross chain mechanisms. Talking about games, I think that game developers choose Near. I know that there is a strong support of new projects by community on Near.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 01:22:57 PM

It should be blockchain with low transaction fee. Ethereum is a biggest blockchain for altcoin, next Binance Smart Chain but ERC20 is too expensive and Binance Smart Chain has cheaper transaction fee but it still not cheap for gamers with Click to play games. Each click, they will be charged fee which hurts them a lot.

My vote will be for Polygon or Avax.

I agree with your observation Mate! me too I preferred Polygon (Matic) over other Blockchains because it was the cheapest of them all, and Im sure many gamers will love it, Anyway BSC is also a good choice but I think it has a little problem with congestion because of the massive migration from other networks because of the expensive transaction fees.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 03:32:47 AM

I don't know where it will be popular. but one thing is for sure this platform must be cheap, secure, fast and friendly. from that criteria I see BSC, Solana, and Near protocol. these three blockchains seem suitable for developing defi, NFT games, and other dapps. and one more thing, the network that is said to be the best is unlikely to be the main choice because thier blockchain is no longer friendly. therefore I doubt that erc20 will be included in the list.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 04:39:43 AM

While Ethereum remains to be the king of altcoins and can be a big preference for many NFT, GameFi, DeFi, Metaverse and Web 3.0 projects, what is good is that there are now other blockchain networks popping up and taking their share of the market. The more the merrier and be better for the industry can be true in here. I am sure that BSC is going to take the scene with a lot of adoption while the rest will also be competing well. I have a particular high hopes on DOT and Fantom. I am looking for a highly diversified and competitive marketplace so developers and the people can have many choices at hand.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 04:52:21 AM

Those young blockchains are pumping only because we are in a bull market. The technology and capabilities of their development teams will be on trial during the bear market and during those times when their blockchain is being spammed or being used more than the expected capacity. Solana was one of those young blockchains that went down twice because of spamming and very high capacity transactions per second. However, their development team were very quick to fix those problems and the network appear to be okay.

The bear market will be the next trial if users continue to use the dapps there and if developers continue to develop using Solana. Also if holders continue to hold.

In any case, to answer your question I reckon Binance smart chain might remain to be the blockchain after Ethereum. We must not underestimate Sam Bankman-Fried, however hehehehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 09:46:42 AM

~
Eth has high gas fees right now and this is not a healthy sign for the long run.
Be that as it may, you cannot deny the fact that Ethereum is where the big money is. It seems the bigger players still prefer its more decentralized nature for their DeFi projects and NFTs. The others were good alternative but most of their actual users are probably the retail traders who complains about fees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: