Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 09:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Valar Token Mobileapp  (Read 57 times)
Valartokenarmy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 07:53:27 PM

🌏🌏🔥the project of Valar token is to reduce carbondioxide and encourage people to ride a bike or take a walk.
🎊🎊 you can earn vmt token by riding a bike
🎉🎉you can earn vmt token by taking a walk
⭐☀️you can earn vmt token by watching ads
🚨🚨you can earn vmt token by inviting your friends with yout referance code
android
ios soon🚨
It is a free application to download to use it.
please do not see this project other than absurd mining projects or websites🏃🚶🏿‍♀️🚲

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nicatalibli.vmt

Features that come with the update Watch 1 ad every 10 minutes and earn VMT 500 VMT per km walking and cycling 5000 VMT from each reference Daily login reward 500 VMT
terambos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 08:43:52 PM

I can say that it is the most mind-blowing project I have come across.. we will always be able to win by walking, running and cycling tours..it is still at the beginning of the road, congratulations to those who caught it..it is a project that will resonate all over the world with its subject and point to the future..we had the application uploaded to all around me, very successful , we use it actively.. there is a tireless team behind it.. full of energy.. In short, there is a project, there is a lot of team, there is energy, there are plans, many more things.. success is inevitable
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: