Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dying?  (Read 453 times)
Lubcub62

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 04:44:09 AM

I actually see the opposite. namely the rise or peak of bitcoin. because people are getting to know him widely. and developing countries whose citizens are the most in the use of bitcoin such as africa and thailand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FuloosIO
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2022, 02:20:45 PM

Bitcoin is the main backing for 1000's of Crypto Currencies. It's the most common trading pair in exchanges. The idea bitcoin could die, is not unrealistic. However, it would take a very long time for bitcoin to become a "dead" currency.

Like someone had mentioned, previously bitcoin is an idea, and a community backed idea, it's harder to kill an idea than destroying a product physically.

So, seeing bitcoin drop lower in price, should never make anyone assume that the coin is dying.
kaka_Shipai

Activity: 270
Merit: 21

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 09:16:57 PM

I think bitcoin might die, but blockchain and cryptocurrencies are going to flourish. The nations or countries who are banning them are the ones who's gonna loose and are soon going to realize their mistake. They would come up with something like CBDC of their own or else they would be out of the business of the world.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
spectre71

Activity: 340
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 01:59:21 AM

The countries that banned it is like a Whos-Who of shit holes.

Algeria.
Bolivia. ...
China. ...
Colombia. ...
Egypt. ...
Indonesia. ...
Iran. ...
India.
landheer

Activity: 467
Merit: 61

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 05:31:50 AM

my views regarding your question. and I will answer? bitcoin is not dying, it's just that if the price drops it's a good investment opportunity. try if the price does not decrease? sometimes we are a bit afraid to buy because the price has soared, so with the price drop, it's a good opportunity to invest. because many will buy at low prices. and so do I. just imagine if bitcoin fell to the price of 1 dollar? In your opinion, will many buy it or not? in my opinion there will be many who buy it? so the price will continue to be stable
AsongJosh

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 10:37:20 AM

Well, that will sound impossible and it is factual too. Although many cryptocurrencies will fail, Bitcoin is one that is very unlikely.
Eugene Buck

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 08:23:11 AM

No, it’s not dying. It’s going through phases. It will rise again but it is going to take some time.
HeavensPro
Copper Member

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2022, 10:36:29 PM

Bitcoin won't die untill there's interest in cryptocurrencies. It will live and even if it will be somehow banned there will be found a way to avoid this ban. It's a useful tool for many people. It gives the opportunities but also high risks. As any investment does
Michael White

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2022, 04:54:16 AM

Bitcoin is still growing and being adopted by many new investors.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2022, 03:25:06 AM

Bitcoin is still growing and being adopted by many new investors.

I agree to this, even though there are a lot of factor that might be a threat to bitcoin but there’s no such thing that an investor will be discouraged by temporary loss of bitcoin. Investors have already been in a rough pathway and also they have gained great benefits from it. Bitcoin is in a fast phasing and it was designed for a long term benefits.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
July 26, 2022, 08:02:52 AM

Hi guys! What do you think? Do you think bitcoin is in its final days?

It has been banned in several important countries and is now in free fall, do you think it will survive?
No and Never lol.

Bitcoin will remain in our lives not for today but for the whole time .

this is here to help and create living and usage for the people .
PurpleFrog

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 11:20:16 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is dying. It's one of the phases that it comes through.
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 12:25:19 PM

A Leader does not watch on safely from the rear.
Sophiya

Activity: 146
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2022, 01:41:48 PM

Bitcoin will outlive us all hahahaha.
I think all markets are a rollercoaster.
The whales from bitcoin are affecting the market. The big investors who control the market will not let their money disappear. Sooner or later we'll see takeoff again
Isador_000

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2022, 03:58:11 PM

I don't think it will die, I don't think it will happen
Just temporary difficulties Grin
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2022, 07:12:47 AM

It has been banned in several important countries and is now in free fall, do you think it will survive?
Sorry to say?

but you or we will die first but Bitcoin will remain in this world .

Our life will never be the same without bitcoin .

Tellarmachine

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 09:22:22 AM

According to my hero member Hispo, 'bitcoin is an idea and a community. And unlike people, ideas are way harder to kill.' That is the massage to all users and lovers of Bitcoin. Again, there is the Bitcointalk forum that is also a community of people like us. And as noticed earlier, people can die even when they are not killed per say. But it is always very much out of place to see an entire community being wiped out of existence. And, as surely as tomorrow will everly come to pass, one can easily kill an idealist but not the idea itself. So, the bottom line is, Bitcoin will never be killed. Not when iam still here to stay.Though, a Newbie of style.
SayfoDias

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 12:49:03 PM

Sorry to say?

but you or we will die first but Bitcoin will remain in this world .

Our life will never be the same without bitcoin .

I am sorry but you sound like a leader of the holy cult of Bitcoin Cheesy

However, I believe that it will raise again. A couple of days ago I saw on the news that the cost of bitcoin was raised up to 23k dollars. Maybe the fight is not over.
Stella Mese

Activity: 392
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 11:28:41 PM

Bitcoin may lose steam, specially during bear markets.
However, Bitcoin it is not a person, it is an idea and a community.

And unlike people, ideas are way harder to kill.

Bitcoin will survive us all,I think.

yes, the proof is now bitcoin still survives even more and more demand, so bitcoin is indeed difficult to kill and get rid of, because now more and more people are successful from investing in bitcoin so there are more and more bitcoin enthusiasts, so bitcoin will certainly be better.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: