Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kazakh. Denies US-Funded 'Bio Lab' Taken by Rioters RU Claims Pathogen Leak  (Read 44 times)
cmg777 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 11:38:56 AM

Kazakhstan Denies US-Funded 'Military Biological Lab' Seized By Rioters After Russia Claims Potential Pathogen Leak

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/kazakhstan-denies-us-funded-military-biological-lab-seized-rioters-after-russia-claims

Wow so there is more to this story than it seems. Looks like the Evil Deep State Empire strikes the world again. I can see why people hate America but its not everyone which is why I post this. It is our Deep State overlords that want to strike the people again with a bioweapon that makes Delta look like the common cold....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4441

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 03:51:47 PM

Kazakhstan Denies US-Funded 'Military Biological Lab' Seized By Rioters After Russia Claims Potential Pathogen Leak

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/kazakhstan-denies-us-funded-military-biological-lab-seized-rioters-after-russia-claims

Wow so there is more to this story than it seems. Looks like the Evil Deep State Empire strikes the world again. I can see why people hate America but its not everyone which is why I post this. It is our Deep State overlords that want to strike the people again with a bioweapon that makes Delta look like the common cold....

i predict this is next weeks story
'russia want to announce this so that they can now close the russia-kazahk border and put military at the border "to stop potential pathogens entering russia" '

i predict the story in a fornight
"russia implements shoot on sight order at kazahk border"

both stories seems to sound about right for russia motives

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 04:41:41 PM

Right wing crazies believing everything that comes out of the Russian propaganda machine is the most amusing thing of the past decade or so. Such a simple IQ test and such a spectacular failure. I wonder if Putin announced that he's coming to liberate the US from the evils of democracy, would they line up the streets waving red flags?
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1849

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 05:38:58 PM
Merited by cmg777 (1)

In my opinion, personally, the evil empire is both America and Russia, I cannot believe any government official from these two countries, wherever they are, they spread havoc, destruction and malicious diseases around the world, I have confirmed information from documented sources on the Internet that both countries have secret biological laboratories that they use against The other country, so I can't deny Russia's saying that there is a biological laboratory in Kazakhstan that is directed against Russia but I don't believe it at the same time because it is probably an empty excuse to interfere in Kazakhstan. We here in the Middle East are accustomed to these games played by both Russia and America, and unfortunately the victims are the peoples who enter into conflicts as a result of these dirty games.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: