Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is for everyone but not everyone will be for Bitcoin  (Read 780 times)
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 01:10:02 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (3), so98nn (1)

The average person must have probably heard of bitcoin or cryptocurrency as an asset class, however the means to start and engage with it is always a problem. Many have been capacitated with knowledge and understands what the game is all about, but they have been stopped by a financial barrier that prevents them from reaching the other end of financial freedom.

A Person who is still trying and struggling to feed his family, regardless of the headline of  the moon and lambos they see displayed with other sweet testimonies, they can't just be pulled their self from that shell and to invest in bitcoin becomes a challenge. The sad part of life is that it's not fair because a person will be born and will eventually die as a struggler

The title definitely makes sense and this sums up the situation as to why not everyone has bitcoin.

Bitcoin is made for everyone. Bitcoin is invented for us to be our own bank and to manage our own finances instead of letting our finances be managed by other people or institutions. Bitcoin isn't degrading and discriminating against any who plans to enter it. In fact, it encourages people because it is the heart of it. Without the people, bitcoin will lose its demand and will just be other coins that have little to no usage at all because none is using it for instance. Bitcoin is just always there, waiting for future investors. And it will always be ready and open for anyone, whenever, wherever as long as the country is open with the idea of cryptocurrency.

However, not everyone will be for bitcoin. In a sense that not every one of us has the same risk tolerance to be able to invest in bitcoin. We have different risk appetites and what might be profitable for me might not be the case for other people. There are just some people who don't like how aggressive the risks are in bitcoin and in crypto in general because some of them are used to other ways of generating income. And in those ways, there are various levels of risks too. Hence, they might not see bitcoin as something worth it. Meanwhile, there are people who just lack understanding and refuse to know more about bitcoin. These people are close-minded which is the reason why they don't want to invest in bitcoin. There are also people who just have none and as much as they want to invest, they lack the resources needed such as money, gadgets, and connectivity. I believe there are many people belonging in this case because of course, not each one of us is privileged enough to have spare that we could use to risk. Some just have enough to get by. Others just barely make it and are just living paycheck to paycheck. Sometimes still lack the funds to sustain their necessities.

So it's really fortunate of us to have the resources and be able to do and invest in bitcoin. Not everyone has the same opportunity no matter how much they crave it. We must be thankful and do our best to maintain it. I know there would be ways for the latter to be able to achieve it if they really want it, but it would be a tough time for them. This would take a lot of effort and patience in which only a few manage to do because there are still many unforeseen factors that we don't know about they are currently battling with.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 02:16:17 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Well said OP. A lot of people have knowledge about Bitcoin but they failed to enter and take advantage of Bitcoin volatility. Just 2 years ago Bitcoin dropped to $3K. Even I was well aware Bitcoin would pump at any time I failed to accumulate during that time due to financial limitations. Earning wasn't very good and the priority was to feed the family. In that situation very hard to make the decision. Because we all are unaware of the Bitcoin future. We should be able to hold for a quite long time when we decide to enter on Bitcoin. Shouldn't be forced to sell for feeding family. So of course financial capability is quite important to invest in Bitcoin. That's how actually rich become a more rich and poor struggle to feed the family.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:21:25 AM

Many have been capacitated with knowledge and understands what the game is all about, but they have been stopped by a financial barrier that prevents them from reaching the other end of financial freedom.
If you are referring the high value of bitcoin as a barrier or challenge here, then that must be a misconception because you can start investing bitcoins as little as $5 or even smaller than that. Moreover, this is not a problem for crypto investments but for all kind of investment opportunities. For example, I cannot buy a house in my city but able to do only in nearby small town.

A Person who is still trying and struggling to feed his family, regardless of the headline of  the moon and lambos they see displayed with other sweet testimonies, they can't just be pulled their self from that shell and to invest in bitcoin becomes a challenge.
Anyone could invest 10% of their total investment capital into 10 different investment types, right? So, how much you are going to invest into bitcoin is up to you. For example, if you are investing some 20% of your salary for your retirements then from that invest some portion into bitcoin; if that 20% is into 10 different category of investments means 2% of your salary into bitcoin which is good enough IMO.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 405

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:26:05 AM

You can prevent being a struggler by increasing the number of your investments and not just focusing on only one, with more investments in your pocket and making you money then you will make more and you will eventually make stabilize your way of living. If you don't hit the jackpot, hit the other one's until you've hit one, I believe that to change someone's life, you're going to probably need only one lucky hit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 07:19:39 AM

You can prevent being a struggler by increasing the number of your investments and not just focusing on only one, with more investments in your pocket and making you money then you will make more and you will eventually make stabilize your way of living. If you don't hit the jackpot, hit the other one's until you've hit one, I believe that to change someone's life, you're going to probably need only one lucky hit.
Yes, more investments mean more resources to generate an income. And this is what we probably need this time as relying alone from our day job won't sustain all our basic needs and wants. And if you are planning to invest in bitcoin, don't just create a plan but stick to it so you can reach your goal. Although its kinda expensive compared to other investments but you don't have to buy the whole bitcoin, a small portion of it can still make a big difference in the future. But you should also see to it that once you're making profits already, then invest a bigger amount so that you will reap a bigger profits after long term hodling.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 08:23:34 AM

Well said OP. A lot of people have knowledge about Bitcoin but they failed to enter and take advantage of Bitcoin volatility. Just 2 years ago Bitcoin dropped to $3K. Even I was well aware Bitcoin would pump at any time I failed to accumulate during that time due to financial limitations. Earning wasn't very good and the priority was to feed the family. In that situation very hard to make the decision. Because we all are unaware of the Bitcoin future. We should be able to hold for a quite long time when we decide to enter on Bitcoin. Shouldn't be forced to sell for feeding family. So of course financial capability is quite important to invest in Bitcoin. That's how actually rich become a more rich and poor struggle to feed the family.
That's the sad reality, rich people will become richer because they are more capable to invest in bitcoin compared to middle class or low class people. But i think if you really aim to own bitcoin even just a single portion of it, i think that will be very possible if you find a way and would stick to your plan. Although not all people get succeeded in bitcoin, but i believe everyone is given chances to make profits but not everyone can endure the risk.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 08:52:58 AM

The title of this thread makes total sense, very well said. Bitcoin is precious and still diponible for anyone who has legit interest for adopting it. i can't think of any other investment, asset, currency or precious metal which has the same proportion between accessibility and profitability of bitcoin. And even considering these aspects, most people aren't ready yet to adopt the digital currency. It's shocking, isn't it?

How many people struggling right now could be already improving their lives and overcoming financial problems with access to different international crypto platforms if they were bitcoin enthusiasts. In the end the picture presented in OP perfectly describes how most people are living their lives: with a heavy chain tied to their heels attached to a even heavier iron ball carried on their backs.

That is the burden of a life without financial planning, management and without an open mind regards alternatives to the traditional inflationary fiat system which makes average people poorer and poorer through the years.
Poor people are certainly living like this, without financial planning and management, and are not open minded so they live a life with limited opportunities. No wonder why they are not making progress in their lives particularly in their financial aspects. Although we cannot blame them because they have limited income, but if they can be more open minded and have positive mindset to make good progress and development, i think they will live a life that is more reasonable.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:26:31 AM

A lot of people have knowledge about Bitcoin but they failed to enter and take advantage of Bitcoin volatility. Just 2 years ago Bitcoin dropped to $3K. Even I was well aware Bitcoin would pump at any time I failed to accumulate during that time due to financial limitations. Earning wasn't very good and the priority was to feed the family. In that situation very hard to make the decision. Because we all are unaware of the Bitcoin future. We should be able to hold for a quite long time when we decide to enter on Bitcoin. Shouldn't be forced to sell for feeding family. So of course financial capability is quite important to invest in Bitcoin. That's how actually rich become a more rich and poor struggle to feed the family.
Yes that is true, the funny part of all these is that I even invested at that time when the market was that low and ended up selling it within a short time without having to wait at all, because I was in serious need of the money that I have invested back then. I knew very well that the market was going to make a come back, but due to the fact that I don’t have enough to hold it for that long, I wasn’t able to keep on with the Hodl, so I sold what I had. It’s usually not very easy, because you would have a pressing need and you’re very aware that the market would go up, but still no option.
browsiek

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:39:23 AM

The title of this thread makes total sense, very well said. Bitcoin is precious and still diponible for anyone who has legit interest for adopting it. i can't think of any other investment, asset, currency or precious metal which has the same proportion between accessibility and profitability of bitcoin. And even considering these aspects, most people aren't ready yet to adopt the digital currency. It's shocking, isn't it?

How many people struggling right now could be already improving their lives and overcoming financial problems with access to different international crypto platforms if they were bitcoin enthusiasts. In the end the picture presented in OP perfectly describes how most people are living their lives: with a heavy chain tied to their heels attached to a even heavier iron ball carried on their backs.

That is the burden of a life without financial planning, management and without an open mind regards alternatives to the traditional inflationary fiat system which makes average people poorer and poorer through the years.
Poor people are certainly living like this, without financial planning and management, and are not open minded so they live a life with limited opportunities. No wonder why they are not making progress in their lives particularly in their financial aspects. Although we cannot blame them because they have limited income, but if they can be more open minded and have positive mindset to make good progress and development, i think they will live a life that is more reasonable.
Why are you comparing the poor and the rich as if you know everything about both of them I think you are going too far with the title of this discussion, the editorial you provide contains the content of bitcoin to get rich even though that is not the content of this discussion, don't discriminate against the poor because your capitalist mindset. Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency everyone is allowed to have it and everyone doesn't necessarily want it because bitcoin is for everyone and everyone is not for bitcoin.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 12:34:18 PM

The average person must have probably heard of bitcoin or cryptocurrency as an asset class, however the means to start and engage with it is always a problem. Many have been capacitated with knowledge and understands what the game is all about, but they have been stopped by a financial barrier that prevents them from reaching the other end of financial freedom.

A Person who is still trying and struggling to feed his family, regardless of the headline of  the moon and lambos they see displayed with other sweet testimonies, they can't just be pulled their self from that shell and to invest in bitcoin becomes a challenge. The sad part of life is that it's not fair because a person will be born and will eventually die as a struggler

You are definitely correct man. It really makes sense. Although that it’s for everyone, but not everyone likes Bitcoin. Of course, we have to respect each other’s opinions regarding Bitcoin. It’s either they are totally against it, misunderstood or not understanding it at all as they are just listening to the opinions of others who are also not knowledgeable as well.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
PrivacyG

Activity: 784
Merit: 1735

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 01:12:30 PM

My top challenge was to convince some people to at least STUDY Bitcoin.  It certainly becomes a struggle the moment they reject the idea before even contemplating it.  Some of them will regret, some of them will not.  As you say however, not everyone will be for Bitcoin.

I can not even count how many I have seen who buy and sell the opposite way they should.  Buy low and sell high, not the other way around.  Many do not seem to understand the logic behind this most basic strategy even if, 'surprisingly', it always works.

Oh, and one more struggle is convincing a newbie that Bitcoin's price has a historically higher chance to double up once again within months compared to useless Altcoins that struggle to recover after a 3 year long bearish market.  Some people simply do not get it, and I get why.  Not everyone has the same brain, the same gut feelings, the same will to risk.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 01:37:24 PM
Merited by Halab (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Knowledge? it isn't a problem since we have a thing called "internet" right now where we can learn anything there about Bitcoin.
The problem? Initiative. People are lacking initiative to learn something unless they are very interested in it. Knowledge isn't a problem anymore since we can just google search and boom, information can be seen in an instant. The problem is the people because they don't want to learn it but they want to earn from it which is a bad mindset.
Financial barrier? If you want to earn, learn first and money will follow through.

The sad part of life is that it's not fair because a person will be born and will eventually die as a struggler
That's how cruel the world is. Life is unfair Smiley.
Dying as a struggler can be prevented in many ways but it will depend on the person if he really doesn't want to die as a struggler or not.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:18:21 PM

It is quite a challenge for a lot of people, because they are unable to move forward with their investments and plans because of financial problems or difficulties.

This is why some people are unable to hold their investments for a long time, because whenever they invest their money in the cryptocurrency market, they are bound to have some problems that they would be needing the money to solve, so they end up withdrawing there investment without even having to leave it for a long time. They end up missing an opportunity, because they are unable to Hodl. Lack of finance can really hinder people from a lot of things.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:19:48 PM

It would needing for them to try but most of them do lost hope and just decided to stay put and be contended on what they do have thats why they dont really make out any progress towards their financial state
because they've decided for them not to do anything.

It all matters with engagement and dedication on making yourself way more better but still it depends on certain individual because not all would really be having that kind of mindset on making
their lives better.

Its their choice and theres nothing we can do about it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:21:24 PM

To victim shame poor people is not really a smart way to approach this problem. There are two reasons for this, either they were not shown how to handle finances, so all they have seen from their surroundings is what they do themselves, or they are not capable of making a lot of money so they are living dirt poor even without spending something extra.

Imagine a stupid person, they do not have any say in this, they are just stupid, and you are telling them to work hard and earn a lot and invest smartly, how could they do that? They are idiots, they can't earn a lot, and they can't invest smartly. So, do we as the community or public just say "if he is stupid then let him starve to death and never own anything"? That is cruel and unjust.

I would say that as long as wage gap between the chief officers and waitress are this big, and the difference between the wealthy and the poor became this huge, there is no possible way that regular people will ever become wealthy like those forbes top list people because they will never be able to invest or invent those stuff.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:30:17 PM

It is quite a challenge for a lot of people, because they are unable to move forward with their investments and plans because of financial problems or difficulties.

This is why some people are unable to hold their investments for a long time, because whenever they invest their money in the cryptocurrency market, they are bound to have some problems that they would be needing the money to solve, so they end up withdrawing there investment without even having to leave it for a long time. They end up missing an opportunity, because they are unable to Hodl. Lack of finance can really hinder people from a lot of things.

i guess, we can't prevent such situations from happening. but each one of us here can always find a way how to earn money from what we know we are capable of. if your funds are just enough for your basic expenses, you can always use your skills or talents to earn extra. just like others here, they are joining bounty programs to possibly earn something. but of course, one should be diligent enough in choosing which project to promote because not all of them will respect the agreements. but what am i saying here is - there are other options to earn, just exhaust your skills and you will find one.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 05:23:57 AM

i guess, we can't prevent such situations from happening. but each one of us here can always find a way how to earn money from what we know we are capable of. if your funds are just enough for your basic expenses, you can always use your skills or talents to earn extra. just like others here, they are joining bounty programs to possibly earn something. but of course, one should be diligent enough in choosing which project to promote because not all of them will respect the agreements. but what am i saying here is - there are other options to earn, just exhaust your skills and you will find one.
Well, when it comes to crypto, i think there are a lot of jobs that can certainly give a decent income, aside from investing. So if you have no funds to invest in crypto, then start earning through applying for a job that will suit your skill. But of course, you have to be good at it so you can be rewarded too.

I was born from a poor family and so i know the feeling of being deprived from a lot of  opportunities because of lack of finances. But i think this is not a hindrance to learn and start to invest in crypto. I believe each of us has gifted with individual skills so we must learn to enhance it and utilize so we can come up with a good income and start to invest in bitcoin even with a minimal amount.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 06:01:50 AM

Rightful opinion that is!
Peeps can't be just dragged in with glorious banners and advertisements. The bitcoin as such never got marketed and never needed one because it has been the self sustaining economical system which got its own investors naturally. Thos who studied it, those at least went through its basic studies, or even transacted once in a while knows the value of bitcoin.

The crypto initially was never about making money. It was all about how this tech formed in the 2009 to 2010's and how peeps were able to mint it on their Kilobyte RAM's and disk back in the days. It was bitcoin rush, with not much of value.

Those who captured the future and were the bitcoin is leading us are the bitcoin millionaires and close call billionaires too.

This is best thing about the bitcoin. It has all the genuine investors. Only these days many of them are coming here to "try out" their luck and be rich. However, it never worked like that. You have to be thoughtful while investing your hard earned money.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 06:51:01 AM

We live in an unfair world! That is a given.

And, no, Bitcoin is not for everyone. Bitcoin is not for those who don't even have the money to buy food. Bitcoin is not for those who don't even know what a smart phone is. Bitcoin is not for those people living off the grid. Bitcoin is not for those whose hands of education haven't reached and who remain illiterate. Generally, Bitcoin is not for a significant portion of the world's population.

This has been like this. This has been humanity ever since.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gozie51

Activity: 2478
Merit: 623

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 02:30:09 PM

We live in an unfair world! That is a given.

And, no, Bitcoin is not for everyone. Bitcoin is not for those who don't even have the money to buy food. Bitcoin is not for those who don't even know what a smart phone is. Bitcoin is not for those people living off the grid. Bitcoin is not for those whose hands of education haven't reached and who remain illiterate. Generally, Bitcoin is not for a significant portion of the world's population.

This has been like this. This has been humanity ever since.

Haha but all that you said those not mean that users here all had all those qualities before they joined here or knew and have the knowledge they currently have. There I think bitcoin is for those who allow themselves to be convinced either explicitly by what they have seen or that they are just in the trier mode  Grin I think everyone has a chance to understand bitcoin and those who are already internet freak have a larger chance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄