Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solved thanks to tristanGG  (Read 115 times)
LetsGetIt834 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:10:32 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2022, 01:57:24 PM by LetsGetIt834

Hey,

Hope everyone is staying safe.

I am a diamond player on stake and they continue to pull some shady shit.

Yesterday I bet on Jason Jung (server) to win game 5 in the third set at the Australian open qualifiers (tennis).

My bet was placed during game 4 (so about 2 minutes before game 5 was set to begin) literally after I bet it, odds were removed and bet settled as a loss lol

Jason jung was due to serve (game 5) and he forfeited the game because he was injured. Therefore,
Hanfmann, Yannick was awarded the game without a ball being put in play.

Hanfmann, Yannick Served game 6 and the match was finished.

My bet was settled as a loss literally 3 minutes after it was placed. Luckily, I was watching the match live. Stake support is useless and continues to give me the run around.

Here is the bet sport:22750916

Here is the video of the game 5 issue : https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/664243557

Every other book in the world voided game 5 and game 6 but scam radar likes to scam people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TristanGG

Activity: 37
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:20:09 PM

Hey mate,

I've followed this up for you and your VIP Host should be reaching out in regards to this. It looks like it was a very poor decision on BR's half to void it.

Have fun!  Smiley
TristanGG

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:30:26 PM

Hey Tristan,

Thank you for the response.

The issue is that they didn’t void Jason Jung. Instead, they decided to settle it as a loss. Bet should be paid on the single.

Nonetheless, thank you for helping. In my eyes, this is black and white, should have been resolved minutes after.

I completely understand and it is pretty frustrating. Im sorry this wasn't resolved sooner for you. But your VIP Host will handle this - so they should reach out. Smiley. Best of luck mate, hope you get some other awesome sports hits!  Grin
martingalecalculator.com

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 03:44:21 AM

Hey Tristan,

Thank you for the response.

The issue is that they didn’t void Jason Jung. Instead, they decided to settle it as a loss. Bet should be paid on the single.

Nonetheless, thank you for helping. In my eyes, this is black and white, should have been resolved minutes after.

I completely understand and it is pretty frustrating. Im sorry this wasn't resolved sooner for you. But your VIP Host will handle this - so they should reach out. Smiley. Best of luck mate, hope you get some other awesome sports hits!  Grin

My VIP host was great in regards to solving the issue on my end. However, I am still worried that there’s punters out there who bet this match on stake and they don’t even know about it. This should be voided by bet radar without a doubt. Not one ball was put in play on jason jungs serve. It’s absolutely disgusting that betradar doesn’t take these things seriously. I can guarantee I am not the only person who bet on that match on stake.

I love stake! But issues like this should not be taken lightly. We are playing with real money, not Monopoly money.
i wonder whats happened to the players who bet on hanfman yannik did they get paid for the bet or it was voided ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: