Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about FRX coins! 1 FRX : 1 TRX... LOL!  (Read 158 times)
merekamo (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 06:57:45 AM
Merited by SemiboldItalic (1)

Previously I had invested in a hype Project called (musk) and now I am stuck again on investment named (FRX): After 2 years only listed on sunswap & Coinsbit (full of question marks/very unclear) ....LOL (1 FRX : 1 TRX) fack : no real! - this is just my personal perception .....

Not wishing to be negative, but as I've said - it would help if the team provided a roadmap / updated the website to actually reflect the plans for the project so investors might actually have an image of what they're putting their faith in. The complete lack of volume on the CEX listing is obviously not ideal (and the fact that it was the culmination of 2 years work hardly makes that better) - but it's not the end of the world so long as there is a clear plan to address this moving forward. This is especially true given you are selling yourself - at least in part - as a hedgefund token - so the wealth generation of the fund (trx/usdt staking returns) should be the thing actually motivating buying pressure by demonstrating value.
Also, given it's such a low volume coin it seems to me that a dex / amm is going to be one of the most sensible way of trading this in the short term, so liquidity being added to sunswap is kinda a necessary thing. You can't have "price discovery" if people can't effectively buy and sell.
I want to know what do you think about Altcoin FRX!

Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1112

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 07:28:25 AM

Never believe the developer's promise about the price when listing because all will depend heavily on the market, if when listing there is only a sell order list without anyone interested in buying the token immediately it will be a no value.
Is the purpose of this token sale to fund trading on one exchanges? If it were true, I would never be interested at all.
You should check everything first including their roadmap not after investing asking it

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 09:15:35 AM

I never heard about this token before.

What else is there to say when you already told us what's going on? Are you looking for some positive feedback for this project to make you feel better? You should probably just cut it and take the loss. Move on.
Ever-young

Activity: 1232
Merit: 204

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 09:43:47 AM

FRX has been an old project, I can still remember running bounty for them, they also migrated from one Blockchain to the other one and now they are running a new one.. I don't have trust for that project, they will list the token, but am not sure if it will be listed with the promised price.
Just invest with them with caution, that's all I can advise.

FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 10:12:18 AM

I've seen this project before through bounty campaign but I have my own taste on something more, the project looks like a mediocre one so I lose interest, about musk how do you sell yours cos many said they can't sell the token due to some lock 🔒 can you say something on this?

takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 12:01:34 PM

I know little about this project. This project uses smart contracts in the tron network which makes it less popular. and their token sale is very long, even though they have reached softcap. This is what I don't understand, they seem to want to raise a lot of funds before entering the market. and most recently they released a bounty campaign. with the aim of promoting their coins listed on one of the exchanges. when viewed this project is not worth investing in. too many coins circulating from the bounty campaign, and have few fans. this is very detrimental to their early investors. if anyone believes what the development team says 1FRX = 1TRX, I think they are too stupid. even beginners will realize that it is not possible.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 01:42:23 PM

I think about this project frx is a very good concept project hopefully it will get better Position because The frx are freshly list into the coinsbit and the goal of project is that they rise there price in this time 3frx = 1Trx so in the future they are list into the more big exchange so definitely they rise there position.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 02:49:08 PM

That's what i were thinking about since i was seeing the campaign when the first round was getting launched. This project was just anothe money grabber like another tron scam project. Musk was a scam project and how do you get trapped again for the second time? Anything that listed in coinsbit was a scam project. The price will always be dumped to the bottom even it will be dead once the demand has gone.
You must remember that coinsbit was a scam exchange site that was always listing scam token. If you are seeing the reputation of coinsbit and you will know what will be happening with your FRX tokens.
What makes you think to invest in garbage token?
ajanwalker

Activity: 1540
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:59:58 AM

~~~

FRX is actively trading in Coinsbit and Sunswap since 3 days,

Coinsbit is a pro exchange with no issue since the 3 years it's been in business, it sounds like you need to let go of your uninformed prejudices...

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
Cyst

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:35:27 PM

The legitimate daily volume on Coinsbit for this coin is approximately zero where almost the entirety of the supposed volume is bot wash trading, and the actual orderbook has around 200 USDT in liquidity.
As for Sunswap, where it has been 'traded' for over a year (not 3 days), the liquidity is ~100USDT. So, as it currently stands this coin can not be effectively traded (not 'uninformed prejudice', but a demonstrable fact).

Now based on your response, I'd suggest you're either a bounty hunter or a team member.

If you're a team member I'd advise you to actually communicate with your investors and address these (incredibly fundamental) issues (note, because you guys seem to need it: banning people who raise them from telegram does not count as addressing them).

If however you're a bounty hunter (and being paid in FRX rather than TRX/fiat), this concerns you also - this coin can not currently be effectively traded meaning payments made in FRX are worthless.
zonefloor

Activity: 1876
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:06:59 PM

Sounds like a troublesome cryptocurrency to me. I can't comment as I don't know the amount traded at the moment. Or if it is traded on any exchange, I do not know. But no matter what anyone says, the numbers given for any coin or token are just talk. Because as long as there are no stable coins, no one can value them. Their value is determined by the market and the investor in this market. I seem to remember it before, or I may have seen it during the bounty process. But other than that, I totally stand behind what I said.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2030
Merit: 655

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 11:41:04 PM

Previously I had invested in a hype Project called (musk) and now I am stuck again on investment named (FRX): After 2 years only listed on sunswap & Coinsbit (full of question marks/very unclear) ....LOL (1 FRX : 1 TRX) fack : no real! - this is just my personal perception .....
I see FRX is newly listed on Coinsbit but the liquidity is very low. The price is also very dropped until negative hundred percents. Wow, I don't know what exactly wrong here.
But, what is exactly their roadmap and their real use case?
I am personally still not interested in such kind of new project investment. For, every developer will always promise many things but not good progress is developed.
Sometimes, we need some new big effort from the developer to at least list their token in middle or top exchanges with high volumes.
But if they are only stucked in the small exchanges,Iam not sure that the token will grow nad rise very well. Lets only see how long they can survive.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
gabbie2010

Activity: 2716
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 11:53:27 PM

I think about this project frx is a very good concept project hopefully it will get better Position because The frx are freshly list into the coinsbit and the goal of project is that they rise there price in this time 3frx = 1Trx so in the future they are list into the more big exchange so definitely they rise there position.
Though FRX team promised 1 FRX = 1 TRX when listing in Coinsbit however they couldn't meet up with that price however I think it developers are trying to increase it liquidity as promised by them, I followed them on telegram and I believed the team is working round the clock to ensure that the coin succeed having been promoting it for a long time, they wouldn't back down at this point in time when it was just being listing and I don't think it is a scam project, it only need more liquidity to pump the price.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 11:22:30 AM

~~~

FRX is actively trading in Coinsbit and Sunswap since 3 days,

Coinsbit is a pro exchange with no issue since the 3 years it's been in business, it sounds like you need to let go of your uninformed prejudices...

Even so, I don't think that's enough to make the Ferox project more recognizable. right now the trading volume of FRX tokens is very low. I think this project needs another plan for their promotional campaign. this can be seen from their progress. although this project has been going on for a very long time. but no one knows about this project and even thinks it's a shit project. so don't blame those who think this project is bad. because the project team only gave promises, without certain things.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: