Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bulls Are Coming Back Soon, Are You Ready To Ride?  (Read 713 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 05:17:04 PM

I was born ready and these guys are so late like we needed them to show us their hand to register their presence like yesterday so that the herd mentality kicks in and we start buying again as markets have dipped for the longest time and a bull run would be a good trigger point to recovery for us. I hope we can see 70k before mid month...
Like you, I am as well confident about the bottom has been tested already. Bitcoin market is trading above the support level of $40k for more than two weeks of time. So, we can be sure about the bottom of this year hence we need to be ready for upcoming stronger bullish trend which might be 5x to 10x bigger than what we had in 2021. So, buying the dips which are available right now will not make disappointing anyone by having stoploss just below $38k levels.
It's like when Bitcoin idled at $3k. It just stays there and won't go further down. This might be it. The new bottom and all we need is to patient about when the next bull will be. It may not be tomorrow or next month but having a new bottom this high is a great view. I am just worried about where can I get the money to buy more. Damn, this pandemic.
Once the resistance is broken then there might not be another chance for this cheap price.
I remember those days as well, after bitcoin crashed all the way to 3000 during the bear market of 2018 it remained close to those levels for years, and there is a possibility this could happen again.

However I do not think the chances of this are high, the circumstances are completely different now than what they we are back then, with the most important being the governments and their current monetary policy, after all even if governments all around the world are worried about inflation they will no be able to stop themselves from printing more money if they need it, which will increase the inflation and the price of bitcoin in the short term.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 06:21:21 PM

I was born ready and these guys are so late like we needed them to show us their hand to register their presence like yesterday so that the herd mentality kicks in and we start buying again as markets have dipped for the longest time and a bull run would be a good trigger point to recovery for us. I hope we can see 70k before mid month...
Like you, I am as well confident about the bottom has been tested already. Bitcoin market is trading above the support level of $40k for more than two weeks of time. So, we can be sure about the bottom of this year hence we need to be ready for upcoming stronger bullish trend which might be 5x to 10x bigger than what we had in 2021. So, buying the dips which are available right now will not make disappointing anyone by having stoploss just below $38k levels.
It's like when Bitcoin idled at $3k. It just stays there and won't go further down. This might be it. The new bottom and all we need is to patient about when the next bull will be. It may not be tomorrow or next month but having a new bottom this high is a great view. I am just worried about where can I get the money to buy more. Damn, this pandemic.
Once the resistance is broken then there might not be another chance for this cheap price.
I remember those days as well, after bitcoin crashed all the way to 3000 during the bear market of 2018 it remained close to those levels for years, and there is a possibility this could happen again.

However I do not think the chances of this are high, the circumstances are completely different now than what they we are back then, with the most important being the governments and their current monetary policy, after all even if governments all around the world are worried about inflation they will no be able to stop themselves from printing more money if they need it, which will increase the inflation and the price of bitcoin in the short term.
We wouldn't really able to cross out those probabilities on which we could really crash hard in terms of value or simply with its price but basing off alone on how far we've been able to reach out
in terms of total adoption and recognition then its really hard to believe on that we would really be experiencing that kind of decrease but somehow we shouldn't really that be confident
and as I said earlier it could still happen that's why we should really be prepared no matter what because you wouldn't know on what comes next.
Bear or Bull, it wouldn't matter as long you do know on how to ride.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1665

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 07:07:52 PM

You'll get some profit if you know how to handle the price volatility. However, I'm saying it's bearish because we can't get past $50k and it's just moving to a lower range, I will not be surprised if bitcoin will drop below $40k as it's been due for a heavy correction IMO. After a season of bull run, it's a new season of bear run, so we have to prepare ourselves on that, don't panic and still enjoy its voaltilty by trading consistently.

In the event that we do not see an increase in the price of bitcoin from the level of $40k, then the next level from which we will expect a market reversal will be the level of $30 thousand. But while sellers are restrained by support at the level of 40k, we will wait for further market growth from this level.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 07:48:14 PM

Bear or Bull, it wouldn't matter as long you do know on how to ride.
No, I am not such a swing trader who will be preferring to ride on either direction of the market. Like most people here I am also a long-term holder hence I am always preferring to have stronger bullish trend to have better benefits. I read that swing traders are making more money than long term holders but not sure about their level of technical skills to trade on both the directions of market but for me it's always better to hold rather than trying any type of trading.

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 08:32:52 PM

Yeah I hope bull season will be coming soon and we are ready to take entry as dip level.it is not only the first time of market dip.as we seen many times at was at low level but again we saw a bull season.
I’m also hoping for the increase in the market, if the bull run can take place this year then it would really be good. Although I’m quite happy that the bull run took place last year and I was able to make profit from the investments that I have made in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But at the same time, I am also ready to have patience and wait for the market to increase, if it is going to really take a long time.

Because the opinions I have seen so far are quite divided, there are those who are saying that the bull will be repeating itself again this year, while others are saying that if it does happen, it would be for the altcoins market, then there are also those who are saying that it is not going to happen at all, rather the market would stay stable for quite a long time. So, the best thing I would do for myself is just to have patience and keep holding.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 09:00:58 PM

Yeah I hope bull season will be coming soon and we are ready to take entry as dip level.it is not only the first time of market dip.as we seen many times at was at low level but again we saw a bull season.
I’m also hoping for the increase in the market, if the bull run can take place this year then it would really be good. Although I’m quite happy that the bull run took place last year and I was able to make profit from the investments that I have made in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But at the same time, I am also ready to have patience and wait for the market to increase, if it is going to really take a long time.

Because the opinions I have seen so far are quite divided, there are those who are saying that the bull will be repeating itself again this year, while others are saying that if it does happen, it would be for the altcoins market, then there are also those who are saying that it is not going to happen at all, rather the market would stay stable for quite a long time. So, the best thing I would do for myself is just to have patience and keep holding.
No one can hold the future so what we have right now are all speculations, that may sometimes become true or not. But i still believe the bulls are really coming back, but after all this bearish season. And there's no need to rush for it since the market will always have its own cycle that will drive the market. For now, we are seeing more of a bearish market since majority of the coins are in low prices, so definitely this is the best time to fill our bags with cheap but potential coins. And maybe right here, we can be more prepared when the market turns into bullish and reaches new peaks for established coins.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 09:06:09 PM

Yeah, those horrible days were still fine for bitcoin. Imagine seeing bitcoin at near 3k levels and how you would be scared about it, but the reality is that if you bought at 3k and sold at 69k then you would have made 23x return on bitcoin, and that is the biggest coin.

There are still some other smaller ones that made even more profit. I know that it is not that easy, and I know that it wasn't exactly 3k and wasn't exactly 69k, so call it an even 20x if you want, but it was possible. That is super awesome and shows you even the bad days mean good things for the future.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 09:21:52 PM

It’s not just all about saying that the market would go up, just because you feel that the market will go up doesn’t mean it will. And saying that people shouldn’t ask you of your source clearly shows that you are not even sure of what you are doing. Because, if you were pretty sure of what you were doing and that your analysis is correct, then you would have clearly stated it to them on how you were able to go about knowing that the market would increase in value.

Well, the market is usually all about speculation, so it is quite possible that the prediction that you have made might take place. But if we are to look at things based on how it has happened in the past, then the bull run is not going to be anytime soon.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 09:47:52 PM

Many times the market has dipped. Don't be too surprised when we see one or two heavy ones.
Do not feel that it seems that it's always discouraging when the market dips before sometimes they aren't. And that's when you miss the pumping of a coin and you want to buy it very cheap. So when it comes, don't be always look like you've been discouraged at all times.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 10:02:32 PM

The chart movement can be deceiving at some point mate because the crypto market is on verge of where the market will pose some momentum there's nothing to prove it.
Technically, the bull run ought to be over by now but the reason why we're seeing a slight bull market is that the major investor of this current market is the institutional and organization investor and when they seem to have made enough profit they could dump their bag.
I will advise you to ride with the market rather than be bullish about the Bullrun market existence.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 05:41:01 PM

Yeah, those horrible days were still fine for bitcoin. Imagine seeing bitcoin at near 3k levels and how you would be scared about it, but the reality is that if you bought at 3k and sold at 69k then you would have made 23x return on bitcoin, and that is the biggest coin.

There are still some other smaller ones that made even more profit. I know that it is not that easy, and I know that it wasn't exactly 3k and wasn't exactly 69k, so call it an even 20x if you want, but it was possible. That is super awesome and shows you even the bad days mean good things for the future.
We the ones that have been here long enough to see it understand this, but unfortunately many of the newbies do not get it, they think the price of bitcoin is too high and instead decide to invest in all kind of altcoins that have no future simply because they are cheaper.

And this is a mistake, after all the maximum price that bitcoin could reach is still unknown, one of the earlier predictions about the price of bitcoin was 10 million dollars and even that prediction could come up short if we take into account inflation and many other factors, this show us the potential for bitcoin is still massive so even those that buy now can make huge profits, as long as they are willing to hold their coins for long enough.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
palle11

Merit: 332

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 02:23:52 PM

I will advise you to ride with the market rather than be bullish about the Bullrun market existence.

It is better to ride with what you see instead of expection except you want to hodl longer time. A trader goes with what the market is doing at the main time and not future expectation not to lose your money. Speculation is part of the market really but making other isn't suppose to be by speculation.
tvplus006
Legendary

Merit: 1665

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2022, 03:11:25 PM

It looks like the bulls have already returned, as the price from the local minimum of BTC has already risen by $5000. What will happen next with the price of bitcoin will be decided in the coming days, although it is possible that this growth is a corrective movement before the ongoing descent.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 04:14:58 PM

Haha,

I lover the way you drew a bull over the candle chart, good imagination power and nice correlation between the two. Since the market is more or less gone viral with the bearish trend lately, I see it as completely normal behaviour of the market. This winter trend always there if you compare the chart from last 5-6 years. I mean before that there are too many ups and downs but within the last two halving cycles things are pretty steady in terms of going up and coming down charts.

I am seeing completely safe entry point here because with the time bitcoins gonna go up along with the small bikes and cars that are riding with it (alts).

So traders, definitely pull yourself together for long cold war here.  Wink
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2022, 08:02:35 PM

Many times the market has dipped. Don't be too surprised when we see one or two heavy ones.
Do not feel that it seems that it's always discouraging when the market dips before sometimes they aren't. And that's when you miss the pumping of a coin and you want to buy it very cheap. So when it comes, don't be always look like you've been discouraged at all times.
There is no point encouraging people to hold on to their coins or buy the deep I think enough motivation has gone viral already . Anyone who can't hold any longer can sell off but they should hope to face the missing out opportunity in the future. We have had Bitcoin and other crypto currency fall in times past and recovered even making new highs and so definitely Bitcoin would rise again no matter when this would happen all we all owe the market is hold and wait
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1988
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 11:19:46 PM

The Bulls Are Coming Back Soon, Are You Ready To Ride?
Every time there is a sign like the bull will be coming, there will be again any FUD and also market crash or correction. So, I learn from this that we must utilize every chance that we have to take profits and also still keep holding if the price is still under the price that we bought. Just be patient.
The market is still very unpredictable right now. Some people may predict that February may be better again. But we still don't know exactly what will happen in February.
Just go on and always think positively about this market, manage and control ourselves tofaec thismarket condition because if we can't, we may be stressed enough.  Grin
We must be ready whatever the market will go on, both for bull or bear again  Cheesy Huh

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Munir575

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 11:57:44 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2022, 12:09:05 AM by Munir575

Always ready for the bull to come again. Going above the highest price is what everyone is hoping for. The market is still not predictable yet but I think holding is the best thing right now no matter the dip.
 We have gone through similar situations in the past and the turnaround was a good experience so we are hoping for the same.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 03:57:48 AM

Always ready for the bull to come again. Going above the highest price is what everyone is hoping for. The market is still not predictable yet but I think holding is the best thing right now no matter the dip.
 We have gone through similar situations in the past and the turnaround was a good experience so we are hoping for the same.
Buying and holding are the best that we can do at this point. If you missed the last bullrun then this is an opportunity to take advantage the dip because majority of coins are cheaper. Although we cant tell for how long we're going to wait for the bullrun but certainly it will come in the future since history repeated itself for crypto. However this is only for established coins or those that has potential, because not all coins can manage to recover back even the market is turning bullish already.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 08:47:12 AM

Although we are in a bear trend, there is still going to some little opportunities, especially if you’re someone that is interested in short term or day trading and you are looking for the chances to be collecting little profit either daily or so, you would he seeing those chances . The market has been down to $35000 and there might be a time it will get back up to $40,000 and above, and it’s just going to be like this. But I’d still say that long term is usually the best way to go, though not everyone has the level of patience to buy coins in the market and wait for that long.

When the bulls will come again is what we don’t know, it wouldn’t be like the op has said, I think the bulls are done for now, we have reached an ATH and we should be waiting for another maybe in few years after the market gets halved again.

pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 05:52:02 PM

Today is the right time to diversify your portfolio and search for new tools. The market will stand sideways for a long time or fall lower and will still stand for a long time.  The bulls will have to wait until better times.
Ceгoдня caмoe пoдxoдящee вpeмя для дивepcификaции cвoeгo пopтфeля и пoиcкa нoвыx инcтpyмeнтoв. Pынoк дoлгo бyдeт cтoять в бoкoвикe или yпaдeт нижe и тaм дoлгo бyдeт cтoять. Быкaм пpидeтcя пoдoждaть дo лyчшиx вpeмeн.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: