Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIN] Rolletto.com | Signature Campaign | Sr. Members+ ~ Up to $70/Week  (Read 2404 times)
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 04:46:58 PM

You people better start a scam thread acquisition against Rollletto that he ran away with one week of your money. May be through this you can get your money back. Its better to participate in campaigns that provide funds via escrow. Good luck.
I believe @ Hhampuz  is possibly on this and knows how to go about it. Lets believe Rollletto has made arrangements for payments but in the maintime we could possibly do nothing until we hear from the campaign manager who knows how to get their finance team contacted
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 04:57:47 PM

You people better start a scam thread acquisition against Rollletto that he ran away with one week of your money. May be through this you can get your money back. Its better to participate in campaigns that provide funds via escrow. Good luck.
Why you are too hurry why not deped on Hhampuz??

Monday ends I'll also launch a thread in Scam Accusations I suppose, unfortunately.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 05:08:26 PM

You people better start a scam thread acquisition against Rollletto that he ran away with one week of your money.

I know why you urge people in a hurry to start a scam accusation against Rolletto and that is because you want every defaulting business to also have the negative tags 1xbit campaign which is the company you promote has. But the situations in both are not the same.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:45:45 PM

Why don't you secure the funds before starting a week? looks like the same payment issue repeating in different campaigns over the years.

I did for the first week, as I normally do. But different scenarios and different people get different treatments, as a working relationship is built.

I also am not too worried about this particular campaign as if they aren't going to pay up I'll just pay it out of pocket, as I have done in the past.

Truly, that's what a trusted campaign manager will do to retain his name and reputation, but on the other hand, we need to put things in order, they should be aware and ready for the task which they are venturing into. Every workman works for a profit to tell of later, not work and end up paying from pockets. They ought to have known better when it comes to public services.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 04:40:58 AM

So what's the update on this? 
Look like the Rolletto team has scammed  Sad
vvikkass

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 12:24:52 PM

So what's the update on this? 
Look like the Rolletto team has scammed  Sad

I don't think there is any update on this from Rolletto. One week of work gone without any payment. But still there is no one blaming Rolletto for this scam.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 01:17:32 PM

Yes, so far no update. But as a campaign participant, I left everything to Hhampuz and to be honest I completely forgot about this campaign. Maybe it will support Hhampuz to activate the flag if the owner has violated the contract with the manager.

But wait, have you been a participant in this campaign before?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 01:25:43 PM

Same here, I was part of this campaign and I don't mind if I'm not getting paid since Hhampuz himself has not been paid for running this campaign too. I'm not saying he has no responsibility or whatsoever because he stated before that he would pay from his own wallet if Rolletto will not send the budget for the pending week.
I also am not too worried about this particular campaign as if they aren't going to pay up I'll just pay it out of pocket, as I have done in the past.

However, I would be happy to help him to lessen the burden and would not claim anymore my pay if he decides to send the payment to the participants.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Samrean

Activity: 99
Merit: 28

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 01:25:43 PM

I think flag should be raised against Rolletto. If they can scam the campaign payment, they may scam the players too.

I love Bitcoin
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 5916

Meh.

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 05:31:39 PM
Merited by tabas (1), ingiltere (1), BitcoinHunt3r (1), Strongkored (1), DdmrDdmr (1), ScamViruS (1), MK-74 (1)

There's been almost 5 months now since we had to abruptly shut down this campaign leaving me and you guys without any payment for the 2nd week of wearing the Signature.

I messaged my contact from there on telegram several times during these 5 months but it always ended the same way - me being left on read.

I apologize that it has taken so long and I no longer wish to pursue any payment for this campaign so I will just go ahead and pay you guys out of pocket instead, should have done it sooner but sometimes things happen that are out of our control.. Better late than never though, I guess.

Good news is that with the recent decline in BTC price vs $ you'll actually get more BTC as compared to what you would have gotten back then. Silver linings I suppose.

Payments for Round 2 have been sent out.

Please also take this as a warning. Do not place any bets and do not make any deposits on Rolletto.com. If they fail to pay out $1200 for this campaign and a week of marketing, I can only imagine what happens if you manage to win on their site. Locking this thread and for me this is considered done, did what I could but to no avail.

Sorry again, I never want any of my campaigns to end this way.

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 5916

Meh.

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 02:47:06 AM
Merited by tabas (1), Strongkored (1), Distraction (1), efialtis (1)

Just an update to anyone who may be interested. A couple of days ago I was approached by someone who works at Rolletto and they've finally paid me back what was owed from this campaign. Apparently the guy who handled the campaign and hired me ended up being a rogue employee or something along those lines and the upper management never learned about the "debt".

Either way, all good moving forward.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: