Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most performing altcoin for October  (Read 1660 times)
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 10:50:03 PM

October and 2021 have passed, and I'm happy because the value of my money has increased significantly in 2021, hopefully 2022 can be better than 2021 and I will invest in NFT and Metaverse, maybe to get big profits I will also invest in meme coins.
You will not get big profits by investing in memecoin, because the hype for memecoin is only for a while and even the future is really unclear, you can see it right now, but if you are willing to lose money through memecoin, then it is not would be any problem.
true, basically memecoin is not suitable for long term investment because the hype on meme coin is only temporary and once the hype ends the price will drop immediately. actually memecoin can provide huge profits if you buy before the memecoin you choose hype. as we know if shiba is the most popular memecoin today and if you bought shiba before it was popular of course now you have got a very big profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MascGreatCat

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 05:15:46 PM

This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?
October I think will be a good month, market is recovering and likely to continue. Of course, there would still be some down turns so you have to be careful of the sudden price drops every few hours or so. Bitcoins increase now is followed by big increase of the most of the altcoins and maybe there is a good chance that the ones with cheap prices now will go up and then we will see good prices again for the next few weeks.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:04:47 PM

if anyone asks about what crypto is good to invest in then I will forever answer that cardano is the best investment in my opinion, whatever the question is asked now or next month, I am personally more interested in the developments that cardano has

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 06:36:11 PM

if anyone asks about what crypto is good to invest in then I will forever answer that cardano is the best investment in my opinion, whatever the question is asked now or next month, I am personally more interested in the developments that cardano has
Despite the fact that so many altcoins have performed tremendously well in the last couple of months it's there some other altcoins that have sustained that progress and have extended to this month of January take Ada, Baby dog and pokado for example their market capitalization has been on a steady increase and the trading volume also has risen from its previous level.
I will advise the starter if this threads up with either editing the thread title to cover 2022 since October is far gone or locking the thread to avoid spam.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 05:57:49 PM

Despite the fact that so many altcoins have performed tremendously well in the last couple of months it's there some other altcoins that have sustained that progress and have extended to this month of January take Ada, Baby dog and pokado for example their market capitalization has been on a steady increase and the trading volume also has risen from its previous level.
I will advise the starter if this threads up with either editing the thread title to cover 2022 since October is far gone or locking the thread to avoid spam.

I think some of the altcoins you mentioned are altcoins that have a good trading volume, of course many people will look at such a good Crypto and also have a good market capitalization. I also believe that all the Atcoins you mentioned have the potential to be better for the future

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
tulsathrowaway777

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 01:08:25 PM

This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?

My portfolio currently consists of BNB, DYDX, ADA, LTC, and I intend to increase my holdings.
I’m keeping an eye on PAYB token, an undervalued low cap and fundamentally strong project. Has a solid team of professionals backed by a positive community. They’re developing their DEX (using Polkadot bridge modules to perform cross-chain trades) under testing atm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: