Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's never too late to start  (Read 917 times)
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 01:36:39 PM

now is the right time to start investing manually or using a robot like ATG for those who lack trading knowledge, then a good choice is to use a trading robot to avoid losses now many people believe in trading robots to take profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 07:30:45 AM

I have always say it is never late to start anything . When ever you think is the best time just start with good zeal and full preparation  and readiness . Starting with a good dedication and being focus is what matters. Been equipped when Starting is the best well to start  , Starting without learning and having knowledge can be a waste of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 08:09:49 AM

now is the right time to start investing manually or using a robot like ATG for those who lack trading knowledge, then a good choice is to use a trading robot to avoid losses now many people believe in trading robots to take profits.
If you wanted to trade then never enter when you are still has no knowledge because this is your money that we are talking about and you are the one risking this , I believe that using Bot is good but never let this to manipulate your system instead do it yourself mate.
I only uses Bot when time that i need to rest and i still having chances to win overnight so I let Bot to decide for a short time while I am sleeping or when i am very busy.
I believe that there is no late in terms of investing. It's just need good timing,knowledge and dedication whatever kind of investing it is. Always grab the opportunity if there is, because sometimes opportunity only comes once.
investing in crypto most specially in Bitcoin ? that there is never too late lol, because in time or another the increase will happen as long as it is a legit currency and not a shitpost .

PreciousH

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 11:39:03 AM

If you want to start trading so consider the following factors

1. Learn what is the bitcoin price that moves
2. Pick a bitcoin trading style
3. decide whether to go long or short
4. set your limits
5. open and monitor your trade
6. close your position to take a profit
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 01:36:05 PM

If you wanted to trade then never enter when you are still has no knowledge because this is your money that we are talking about and you are the one risking this , I believe that using Bot is good but never let this to manipulate your system instead do it yourself mate.
I only uses Bot when time that i need to rest and i still having chances to win overnight so I let Bot to decide for a short time while I am sleeping or when i am very busy.
I believe that there is no late in terms of investing. It's just need good timing,knowledge and dedication whatever kind of investing it is. Always grab the opportunity if there is, because sometimes opportunity only comes once.
investing in crypto most specially in Bitcoin ? that there is never too late lol, because in time or another the increase will happen as long as it is a legit currency and not a shitpost .
That's right, friends, if you don't know much about trading, don't ever try trading because you will most likely lose, so I suggest just putting your capital in the ATG robot because the possibility of losing is very minimal at ATG.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:08:49 PM

I have always say it is never late to start anything . When ever you think is the best time just start with good zeal and full preparation  and readiness . Starting with a good dedication and being focus is what matters. Been equipped when Starting is the best well to start  , Starting without learning and having knowledge can be a waste of time.
Well, all we can do is to put trust in our investment and has to believe that someday it will grow and make some profit. Because in the first place, only a few people had trusted Bitcoin and even take risk of it but they do and proved they are right doing such a decision.

Imagine, if we did an investment last year, we even make a double this time, and much more during the ATH. But things can be realize after we had fail and this become common  and many people strated blaming themselves for not knowing and trusting Bitcoin before.

Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 04:21:06 PM

I hope (OP) doesn't do anything reckless like before, by removing the Trezor which still contains 9ETH, it's really a pity. The past, let it pass and forget that there is still time to correct that mistake. I hope this time I can use patience and thoroughness and build trust that crypto is a very valuable asset so even if it finds itself in bad conditions, it will not throw it away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 04:41:55 PM

it's never too late, anytime you can get into crypto. now is the right moment for you to enter because the market is bearish. investing some money into crypto would be a good choice. just compare with the price of previous years, bitcoin continues to experience an extraordinary increase. This decline will certainly be followed by an extraordinary increase. Starting now is the right choice and by making that choice you are one step ahead
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 05:32:42 PM

actually I have also known bitcoin since 2017. But since the crash market, I started to think that bitcoin is a high risk investment and a small profit.  Earlier this year, I realized bitcoin is a very profitable investment.  It is never too late to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin and altcoin prices still have the potential to go up even higher. 
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 07:35:51 PM

We do not know how much longer the cryptocurrency will develop and how long it will still exist after that. It is quite possible that there will be enough work in this market for our children and grandchildren. Therefore, it will not be too late to join it for at least several decades.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 07:53:58 PM

You just need to reverse the experience, the money that has been invested in bitcoin and other altcoins make it your deposit. And you will take it in the future, before investing make sure you have other money to meet your daily needs. Never sell at a loss, no matter how bitter your life, you must remain patient. The market will definitely recover.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 09:58:23 PM

..before investing make sure you have other money to meet your daily needs. .
One of the wisest advice that we must always note and hold is about:
"invest with free money, not money that will be used every day or for certain needs, and invest according to our abilities, abilities that we can afford to lose.
You are right that holding with patients is the key if we are holding Bitcoin so far, and not panic by selling them off once the price goes dropped. That is why when we are going to invest in something especially Bitcoin or certain altcoins, we must be sure that we are exactly ready with the risks. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 09:59:34 PM

..before investing make sure you have other money to meet your daily needs. .
One of the wisest advice that we must always note and hold is about:
"invest with free money, not money that will be used every day or for certain needs, and invest according to our abilities, abilities that we can afford to lose.
You are right that holding with patients is the key if we are holding Bitcoin so far, and not panic by selling them off once the price goes dropped. That is why when we are going to invest in something especially Bitcoin or certain altcoins, we must be sure that we are exactly ready with the risks.  
Dont make use of;

-Savings
-Emergency Funds
-Funds for Expenses

Dont risk out these amounts if you dont like to experience big problems with finances later on.Its not bad on having considerations on making
investment to make yourself financially free but you should be mindful on what are the things that you do need to risk out.
Dont go into that certain extent on where you do risks up everything because that would really be a suicide thing to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: