Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $ Increased outsourcing for payment system via Crypto Environment $  (Read 39 times)
so98nn (OP)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 06:28:21 AM

I am fan of trying out new things in terms of earning money. I am one of those who is always behind earning lot of money from the internet. You can do this by using your skills or pre-developed models out their in the wilderness.
Whether it is to install a gaming app or try out an offer, I am always there via micro earning websites.

Recently I have got very good experience from one of the site that I use to earn micro bucks named Honeygain.
Honeygain in short use your bandwidth and share it with the end users. They pay your in the Honey Credits.

It was all boring and tiny earnings until game changer JUMP TASK project got launched. The symbol for the project is JMPT. Honeygain has now started me to opt out for JMPT wallet payouts and to do so I am also getting 50% bonus on all my earnings.

Honeygain used to pay with PayPal initially but they know that its hard to put up the money in credit balance until users reach their final payout. So JMPT is blessings for them as they take care of micro payouts without and glitch.

The JMPT gets paid on BSC so the fees are also as low as 10-20 cents when you transfer the balance.
The transaction is also instant.

(PS ****This is just an experience sharing. In neither way I am promoting above mentioned projects, sites whatsoever.****)

Key Point: There are some good projects who are making their tokens as utility one and which can be used for some real use.

Have you had any experience like this which made you think that crypto is slowly getting injected into the current ecosystem and making our lives free!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: