Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 02:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: There are short-term and long-term of investing in cryptocurrency in the future.  (Read 46 times)
soul_mate (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 09:38:18 AM

Analysis and research can help us determine which coins can be a good investment, whether it is for the short or long term, because so many coins at the market can tempt us to buy many coins, leading us to buy the wrong coins. Bitcoin will be our main investment, while the altcoins can be our secondary investment so you can expect to have revenue later. Investing in new coins is not advisable as there is no guarantee that the coins can survive like the other existing coins. Besides that, we can skip the new coins to buy although many people can make a big profit because I think they are lucky to get the coins. If you can deal with the risk, you can try to follow them but you should remember that it is hard to select the new coins as the investment.
I am also participating in the transaction, including digging for some coins, and we can have more communication.
https://t.me/s_soul_mate
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 01:19:09 PM

Well, you don't say that with everyone who likes altcoin.

Despite having no guarantee with the altcoins in profit, it's also undeniable that there are altcoins that have given a lot of profit for some of the people here. That cannot be hidden as there were a lot of altcoins that have pumped when bitcoin did.

Apparently, they don't look good because bitcoin has been down and so they are.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: