Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think that 2022 will look like?  (Read 2075 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 06:32:15 AM

If you think that the history will keep on repeating itself all the time then you are mistaken, badly. First of all we do not fair that well when you look at it year by year and each year having one big move, most of the time it doesn't. Like 2017 was bullish, 18 was bearish but 19 wasn't anything really, we moved a bit but not really a ton.

So, I would suggest that take a look at it in the long term and you should be fine. I personally believe that 22 is more like 19 and we will be just calm and not really have anything big, even considered bearish by some, 23 will be a bit more bullish and 24 will definitely be a huge bullish run.
I am not entirely sure if the cycle you think will happen is any different than the cycle people think it will happen. I mean it was 2014, then 2017 then 2020 seen a good increase as well but kept going until 2021, so something like 2023 could possibly happen. Which is different to what @casteway said in the system but the result is still a bullish season for 2023 so the end result is the same.

This year wasn't a bear right that saw us go down a lot, that is the difference and that is why people are confused but it has been 3 year cycle for a long time and it could very well happen again. Even if we take it 4 years, then it will be 2024 at the latest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DynastyFF

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 10:06:22 AM

What is your market expectations this 2022? Here is what I believe will happen, we will see more dips than price surge this year and that will happen because we have many more crypto believers now, if we are in 2019 now we would have been in a heavy bear market already, as time goes on there will also be more sell than buying and bears will get their powers back

I hope it will be a great year for crypto market. Many investors are hoping that in this year bitcoin price will touch 100,000$ price. If it will happen then the whole crypto market will booming. Bitcoin is king of crypto coins and alt coins are following bitcoin price. So, if price of bitcoin increases then whole market will increase. Now, in February, price of bitcoin is near 40,000$. Invest a small amount at this price and then wait if it dip to take another entry. Don't invest your whole money in one try. Invest your money in 2,3 levels.
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 11:30:33 PM

I think that the downtrend will continue in 2022. Considering the recent developments and the market situation, I expect that it will continue in this way for a while and there will be upward movements towards the end of the year. I would like this downtrend not to continue, but as far as I can see, it seems to continue like this.

bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 04:03:57 AM

What is your market expectations this 2022? Here is what I believe will happen, we will see more dips than price surge this year and that will happen because we have many more crypto believers now, if we are in 2019 now we would have been in a heavy bear market already, as time goes on there will also be more sell than buying and bears will get their powers back
You have seen more dips than spikes, in fact every drop turns into a spike, longtime traders in crypto assets will try to get some coins when the big discounts hit. Those who are willing to bet when the bears come, will have a better chance of catching more bulls.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 04:06:40 AM

I hope it will be a great year for crypto market. Many investors are hoping that in this year bitcoin price will touch 100,000$ price. If it will happen then the whole crypto market will booming. Bitcoin is king of crypto coins and alt coins are following bitcoin price. So, if price of bitcoin increases then whole market will increase. Now, in February, price of bitcoin is near 40,000$. Invest a small amount at this price and then wait if it dip to take another entry. Don't invest your whole money in one try. Invest your money in 2,3 levels.
We see the level every time it reaches ATH for bitcoin maybe 2 times higher than previous ATH so I also agree that Bitcoin bulls could touch $100k but we don't know when it will happen, I think it's unlikely to be achieved this year but it's possible will happen unexpectedly.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
turbo_trader0101

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 05:10:06 PM

2022 is when the basis for the next bull run is being built. Research for GEMs
To my mind the biggest gem right now is https://plcultima.com/. Crypto marketplace where anyone can trade. Also it is old fashioned PoW coin with super simple staking. Due to its simplicity it will a winner in fintech sector. DYOR $PLCU
 Just got listed on Bitmart and Hotbit
https://twitter.com/PLCU_OFFICIAL/status/1527208157105336321
RavenRenee

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 09:35:34 PM

I think that in 2022 we will see some interesting NFT projects, especially if we say about NFT Gaming. I have seen tweet from Shah about one p2e game few days ago. I was so impressed from their arts and novels, that is so sick. The devs are making game, which will be like a Terraria, it is so interesting. I don't want to do shilling or something like this, so you can write me a message. Please I need help to know your opinion about that.
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 10:00:37 PM

2022 starts with a bear market where the level of fear and greed reaches a low point so it is possible that there will be a decline which may be very significant and that could change in the year visitors when the bull market begins.but anything can happen securing assets in the top 10 coins in cmc is the safest thing from big risks

RavenRenee

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 09:03:28 PM

I think in this year we will see a lot of interesting p2e games, where we can get an excellent profit. I have already found one Blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles". They have a really good arts and novels (also their members actively write stories and most of them are amazing). What do you think about this project?
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1350

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 11:11:28 PM

I believe that 2022 will be a bearish year and for any conscious investor it is an opportunity that does not come often to fill bags with currencies that will perform well in the coming years, so although during this year the prices of cryptocurrencies dumped unexpectedly and investors have lost a lot but I am optimistic That this year may end with a bullrun after Bitcoin recovers, and then the market becomes bullish next year or during the coming months, so we should not enter short-term and HOLD until we make gains, it is not wise to sell with a loss.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 10:02:04 PM

2022 is the year of Point Network and the rise of web3
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 05:13:21 AM

I think your current prediction is accurate because the decline continues to occur and this will continue, but for the problem of users, more and more have entered the crypto world but it will not fully affect the current crypto price, after experiencing a big increase last year then now it is time for the bear market we must live because the crypto world there are always surprises and we just wait until everything will return to normal.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 10:46:38 AM

I think 2022 is look like another chance of buying coins in a very low price, the market is totally red due to continuous dropping of the btc price, if the btc price wil become stable above 31k$ maybe the market will be back to green again and that was a very best time to do buy amd selling, btc was rejected at 30k$ yesterday and that makes altcoins fall all coins are affected and maybe projects postponed thier luanch date. So for now i beleive that 2022 is the time for buying coins and wait till the market become stable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 03:33:30 PM

I think 2022 is look like another chance of buying coins in a very low price, the market is totally red due to continuous dropping of the btc price, if the btc price wil become stable above 31k$ maybe the market will be back to green again and that was a very best time to do buy amd selling, btc was rejected at 30k$ yesterday and that makes altcoins fall all coins are affected and maybe projects postponed thier luanch date. So for now i beleive that 2022 is the time for buying coins and wait till the market become stable.
this year there is bound to be a massive drop in the price of cryptocurrencies, and that means we have a good chance to buy them, but also on the basis of personal analysis. I don't know how long the bearish season will end and when will this decline end, at least there is still lower support between the $21k area, where resistance becomes support, therefore we must also be careful

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 07:06:59 PM

If you do not buy at the low price, then you are going to regret it in the future. There is a big deal about the current price being the "wish I bought it when it was x" period, today is that x, and we need to buy as much as we could without suffering too much. We shouldn't really invest money that we can't afford to lose, because its going to be quite a trouble if the price drops on a money that we need, and we would be cashing out when its low which would a trouble. So invest the money that you could afford to lose. It will eventually end up with a good profit, you just need to wait as much as you need to.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Razanm90

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 09:44:04 PM

I think that we will see a lot of interesting p2e games. And I have recently found one blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles". I am sure that this game will be successful and profitable. The devs are making a game, which will be like Gwent and HS. So I am waiting for the release the game.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2506
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 08:58:32 PM

this year there is bound to be a massive drop in the price of cryptocurrencies, and that means we have a good chance to buy them, but also on the basis of personal analysis. I don't know how long the bearish season will end and when will this decline end, at least there is still lower support between the $21k area, where resistance becomes support, therefore we must also be careful
Good for you guys that you appreciate the situation now because there are people out there that thinks the price is still pretty high and by that they won't treat it as a buying time.

We can only see these people complain by the time we hit the bull market. That's okay, to not know if when will this bearish season ends because even us we also don't exactly know, that is why there is no room for us to wait if our goal is to invest because we won't know what if this is the last day for accumulating coins and tomorrow is going to be a big day. If not mistaken the price didn't reach 21k but the lowest we got last time is only 26k. 21k is too low and I don't think we can hit that.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 05:22:10 PM

Market is boring and not looking bull like 2021. I’m always out before any major crash, at least Elon’s working algorithm on his project22 protocol ensures that every investor buys in at the bottom and sells when it’s about to crash. That’s basically the strategy these Big institutional investors use.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
typerex987

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 09:29:46 PM

Point Network is the project everyone should pay their attention to!
I feel like this one will be a really hyped web3 launch
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 11:51:00 PM

In the first half of 2022 we entered a bear market, there was a massive price decline for almost all coins including BTC, but my hope is that in the second half of this year we can get out of the bear market and experience another bull run.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: