Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is available on NO KYC Crypton Exchange  (Read 1891 times)
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2022, 08:14:43 AM

Which ones do you think will be hard to transfer? I'm sure that anything can be added to this application, but probably some of the features are simply not needed on mobile phone. I hope to see chats at least there. Moreover, it would be nice to link the wallet there and add the inner email for business.
Well, at least - mining.=) On the other hand, you are absolutely right, I agree that mining is not needed on a smartphone. At the moment, I think that the messenger is enough, and the browser, of course.
I remain confident that the main function of a mobile messenger is the exchange of text files, stickers and the ability to send multimedia. Utopia p2p embodies all this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 26, 2022, 05:46:33 PM

All of the above do not require any KYC. A few days ago I made a transaction on Poloniex Exchange which gave me much pleasure because that was very easy.
it depends on what product you would like to use.  In such exchanges, you may not be able to deposit or withdraw fiat, trade derivatives, trade on p2p platforms minus having to first verify.

I see some platforms like Bybit are already banning users from certain Countries, which means a compulsory KYC verification is eminent.
For fiat and other similar transactions, I think that was understandable because they are centralized but about p2p? I seem to disagree with this because p2p supposed to be anonymous right? It originated on a decentralized platform but then later on adopted by many centralized exchangers but no doubt that a user can gain more confidence if they know the person they are dealing with.

I think nowadays many people doesn't care about their privacy anymore. In the case of bybit banning users, it will be better if they gave some early warnings first for each of their users because it's too unprofessional if they will just ban them immediately.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 04:57:23 AM

[...]
I think nowadays many people doesn't care about their privacy anymore. In the case of bybit banning users, it will be better if they gave some early warnings first for each of their users because it's too unprofessional if they will just ban them immediately.
Yes, an exchange where KYC verification is required should ask for documents as soon as the account is created so that the user could not even make a deposit without verification and doesn't get his funds stuck.

In this sense, the binance is good as they don't allow the user to make deposits without KYC verification.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2022, 05:51:07 PM

Great, thanks. I must say that now the whole world is crazy about these oil projects and meta universes, to be honest. As for the drawing, I saw the previous post, but I didn't have time. Maybe now I will have time to take part.
You can easily miss your chance to win 100$ for literally nothing as I'm not sure that this actions will be hold during the whole summer. But that's only your business. If you follow Utopia p2p updates, you probably know already that they released a mobile version: https://medium.com/@utopiap2p/beta-version-of-utopia-p2p-mobile-app-has-been-released-31ef9cc7bfbb It's in the beta test now, but anyone can already download it for android.
What is here but especially the potential of the company can be a reliable assessment, but whether to participate here, of course, it will be very strong for the development of the project, but what needs to be done here is a lot of things, they have to survey it and see what is new in it.  Need to add I think so many people will be attracted to it
What exactly should they add? As far as I know, the project is already popular among a large number of users, even if there is only a desktop version. Now, I'm sure there will be even more users. The only thing that stops me from already using the mobile version is that I have an iPhone.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2022, 11:53:00 AM

By the way, I also did not quite understand until the end what was meant? Perhaps the user is simply not familiar with the project and does not clearly understand its scale and content? Because otherwise the idea of adding something to this ecosystem would not have appeared.
Starkick

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 07:13:22 AM

By the way, I also did not quite understand until the end what was meant? Perhaps the user is simply not familiar with the project and does not clearly understand its scale and content? Because otherwise the idea of adding something to this ecosystem would not have appeared.
Yes, you're right. Since the development team remains anonymous, we certainly cannot know who is behind the development of the project, however, considering the quality, we can assume that these are senior professionals. Therefore, I am sure that they definitely have a marketing team that knows better how to attract the attention of users.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 08:41:27 AM

Yes, an exchange where KYC verification is required should ask for documents as soon as the account is created so that the user could not even make a deposit without verification and doesn't get his funds stuck.

In this sense, the binance is good as they don't allow the user to make deposits without KYC verification.
And what's good in providing all your personal data for any kind of actions? Maybe the fact that you will pay fees for each of your transactions? I prefer to remain as far from the govt as possible. That's why I prefer no KYC in everything: starting from exchanges and ending with messengers.
Starkick

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 08:03:36 AM

And what's good in providing all your personal data for any kind of actions? Maybe the fact that you will pay fees for each of your transactions? I prefer to remain as far from the govt as possible. That's why I prefer no KYC in everything: starting from exchanges and ending with messengers.
Well, it's not a secret for anyone for a long time. All personal data that is collected is then used for the profit of the company and/or for the purpose of control/surveillance, etc. I would not like to seem like a supporter of conspiracy theories, but I think that the information on the Internet about this is enough.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 10:43:11 AM

People don't care about their privacy and security until the day they got scammed. And then it's too late already. Privacy and anonymity is still associated with darknet, money laundering, etc. And no one thinks that sharing you phone number and ID scan everywhere can lead to the huge problems.
Starkick

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 08:10:54 AM

People don't care about their privacy and security until the day they got scammed. And then it's too late already. Privacy and anonymity is still associated with darknet, money laundering, etc. And no one thinks that sharing you phone number and ID scan everywhere can lead to the huge problems.
Hahah, on the contrary, the biggest problem is that users do not think about the security of their data at all. As for the darknet and other things, it seems to me that user information is outdated, at the moment such applications are closely associated with Web applications, which is a new and interesting turn for me.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 11:29:13 AM

Web 3 is the best thing nowadays that provides privacy and anonymity to users. Projects like Utopia p2p are exactly the same - blockchain based and decentralized. Main aim is full online freedom and security. Everyone should follow this idea.
Starkick

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 01:14:02 PM

Web 3 is the best thing nowadays that provides privacy and anonymity to users. Projects like Utopia p2p are exactly the same - blockchain based and decentralized. Main aim is full online freedom and security. Everyone should follow this idea.
The ideology of Web 3 has become very popular in the last couple of years. That's why I think finding the right apps is very important. Therefore, applications such as Utopia p2p are an excellent choice, as an example of Web 3.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 09:23:52 AM

In any case I still wait for the improvement of its mobile application. It will attract more users as its much more convenient to do everything on your phone. For now their beta is too row and doesn't include anything except the messenger.
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 12:18:15 PM

In any case I still wait for the improvement of its mobile application. It will attract more users as its much more convenient to do everything on your phone. For now their beta is too row and doesn't include anything except the messenger.
I wonder how you can make sure that a particular exchange is anonymous and really guarantees the safe purchase of bitcoin? I'm afraid of unreliable projects.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 12:28:30 PM

I wonder how you can make sure that a particular exchange is anonymous and really guarantees the safe purchase of bitcoin? I'm afraid of unreliable projects.
That all is proved with time, you can't check it in any other way. Of course it's risky, but looking at popular exchanges that remove privacy coins and all the stuff around crypto regulations.. I was forced to find some alternative that won't froze my money and won't delist any coins.
sadin@27

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 01:50:24 PM

The exchange has a lot of work to do.

From the domain which doesn't sound like an exchange itself and from the introductory/landing page. I guess you guys can work better for it and from the few pairs that you have.

Improve first the marketing of this exchange and you'll get more traders there. Well, I like the chat box on the side so traders can interact to each others but that's just a minimal feature as an exchange.
The reason I agree with you is because I think you are absolutely right about the domain here

───[ Backed.Finance ]───
─────────────[  Back Private Companies & Benefit as They Grow  ]─────────────
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 09:04:58 PM

An exchange that provides you anonymous exchange of a cryptocurrency may not guarantee the safety of your Bitcoin purchase. I believe that the safety of your purchase is on you using some services that will provide you needed safety which Tor is an example and looking at the Crypton exchange I think they already handle that aspect through the use of their project Idyll browser.

Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 11:21:53 AM

I'm sure because I already tried it. After winning a reward in Utopia competition I had to exchange Crypton somehow and chosen their exchange. Everything was pretty fast and on a good rate with minimal fees.
Ebitcoinn

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 01:18:16 AM

is this exchange legitimate no history of scamming people?
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:50:40 AM

An exchange that provides you anonymous exchange of a cryptocurrency may not guarantee the safety of your Bitcoin purchase. I believe that the safety of your purchase is on you using some services that will provide you needed safety which Tor is an example and looking at the Crypton exchange I think they already handle that aspect through the use of their project Idyll browser.
Sorry, I don't understand the connection between the exchange and the browser you use.. I think the reliability of exchange is in its construction, no? If it's a scam project it doesn't matter which browser do you use..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: