Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2022 be the year of ETH 2.0?  (Read 774 times)
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 05:25:48 AM

I'm tired of waiting so i care nothing about this 2.0 anymore, there have been so much promises from the team but fails to deliver this for more than 3 years now.
so either this happens or not this year i don't really care and will wait what will happens in the future.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 12:52:01 PM

I think that it will be.

The ETH team knows that the community will be waiting for the merge, and if it continues to delay the launch of 2.0 then people will become skeptical and potentially pull out of ETH as time goes on.

Whether or not it delivers the promise of much lower fees is yet to be seen, though. I personally think that it will, but it will never lower fees to the point where retail investors can make transactions without thinking about gas.

I hope so. Otherwise, people will continue to lose interest in ETH until it goes all the way down the drain. Considering that we're still in a bear market, the release of ETH 2.0 will have little to no impact over Ethereum's price. Fees will decline, but only within the short term as network capacity stays at its All-time-high. For gas fees to remain low forever, developers need to constantly scale the Blockchain to meet users' needs. L2 (off-chain) and Sharding scaling solutions are ETH's only hope to remain as scalable as possible without compromising decentralization. Competing chains like Solana and BNB may be much more faster and cheaper to use than ETH itself, but their security/reliability is extremely weak (especially Solana).

I'd prefer to pay a high fee on ETH knowing that my transaction will go through, than paying a low fee on another chain with the risk of losing it all due to a network disruption or hack. People often prefer convenience on top of security/reliability/decentralization, so they wouldn't care more or less about this. There isn't an exact date for the launch of ETH 2.0, so this opens up the possibility for developers to continue delaying the upgrade to meet their needs. At least, we're not stuck on a single chain. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 01:45:53 PM

As we can see, it is taking a bit too long and at the same time, tons of coins and projects that have the same usecase or more but has better features, lower fees and faster transactions. Which is why more people are realising that there are much better choices out there. And as this goes on, more people will jump boats and see Ethereum as something to hold instead of something to utilize. If the team does not deliver good changes when it finally come out, we can expect more decline despite of the "early bird" advantage.
ymckartal

Activity: 252
Merit: 45

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 06:58:45 PM

In 2022, I think it will see the level of 10 thousand dollars for ETH. While saying this, I am speaking on the basis that the demand for important cryptos such as ETH is increasing day by day. With the trading volume and the new version, ETH will make a serious attack.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 11:19:16 PM

I think that it will be.

The ETH team knows that the community will be waiting for the merge, and if it continues to delay the launch of 2.0 then people will become skeptical and potentially pull out of ETH as time goes on.

Whether or not it delivers the promise of much lower fees is yet to be seen, though. I personally think that it will, but it will never lower fees to the point where retail investors can make transactions without thinking about gas.

I hope so. Otherwise, people will continue to lose interest in ETH until it goes all the way down the drain. Considering that we're still in a bear market, the release of ETH 2.0 will have little to no impact over Ethereum's price. Fees will decline, but only within the short term as network capacity stays at its All-time-high. For gas fees to remain low forever, developers need to constantly scale the Blockchain to meet users' needs. L2 (off-chain) and Sharding scaling solutions are ETH's only hope to remain as scalable as possible without compromising decentralization. Competing chains like Solana and BNB may be much more faster and cheaper to use than ETH itself, but their security/reliability is extremely weak (especially Solana).

I'd prefer to pay a high fee on ETH knowing that my transaction will go through, than paying a low fee on another chain with the risk of losing it all due to a network disruption or hack. People often prefer convenience on top of security/reliability/decentralization, so they wouldn't care more or less about this. There isn't an exact date for the launch of ETH 2.0, so this opens up the possibility for developers to continue delaying the upgrade to meet their needs. At least, we're not stuck on a single chain. Just my opinion Smiley

I disagree with the sentiment that it'll go down the drain.

Regardless of high fees or not, most major projects are deployed on ETH first before they are deployed on other networks which is definitely a huge network effect for ETH's blockchain.

But their dominance could certainly take a hit and go much lower than current levels because of the fee issue. Bringing DeFi to all is a bit impossible when each transaction costs $200 and needs to be carefully calculated.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 11:26:34 PM

In 2022, I think it will see the level of 10 thousand dollars for ETH. While saying this, I am speaking on the basis that the demand for important cryptos such as ETH is increasing day by day. With the trading volume and the new version, ETH will make a serious attack.

I have no idea where you get your information from, but I advise you to change source.
At the beginning of 2021, the number of Ethereum network customers increased, which resulted in a huge increase in transaction fees. Later, unfortunately, the number of new projects interested in the Ethereum platform decreased significantly due to the extremely high transaction fees. So we could say that at this point Ethereum is going down all the time.
If the introduction of Ethereum 2.0 causes a big drop in transaction fees, only then will we see the Ethereum price on $10k.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 04:02:43 AM

As we can see, it is taking a bit too long and at the same time, tons of coins and projects that have the same usecase or more but has better features, lower fees and faster transactions. Which is why more people are realising that there are much better choices out there. And as this goes on, more people will jump boats and see Ethereum as something to hold instead of something to utilize. If the team does not deliver good changes when it finally come out, we can expect more decline despite of the "early bird" advantage.
a journey that is too long to wait for so that fundamental changes can indeed occur because even though many are still dependent on the ethereum network to date.
although you are right, that in the end there are many alternatives that can be used to cover the shortcomings that occur with ease and low costs which are not available on the current ethereum network.

but I think that ethereum will still be something that can be used not just to hold because the other alternatives are still based on ethereum so for ethereum is still a monopoly until now.

Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 04:56:15 AM

ETH has been a popular choice and it has shown its strong potential, but it is still going to be improved. With the ongoing ETH2.0 upgrade that changes in a much more efficient and faster way but it is very difficult to see the level of ETH10 thousand dollars in 2022. Prices have gone down a lot it will take some time to rise but the right time to hold.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 05:21:36 AM

ETH has been a popular choice and it has shown its strong potential, but it is still going to be improved. With the ongoing ETH2.0 upgrade that changes in a much more efficient and faster way but it is very difficult to see the level of ETH10 thousand dollars in 2022. Prices have gone down a lot it will take some time to rise but the right time to hold.
and the main concern here is the Gas Fee as this is the cry of many Ethereum users specially in 2021 when the fee really strikes high.
I myself experience that really bad and from there i stop using ethereum instead i let my coins stays in my wallet for long now.
this is why I am one of the waiting for this release , the 2.0 will improve everything for Ethereum platform .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 06:45:12 AM

ETH 2.0 have been publish for the first time at the end December 2020 and almost one year still nothing about how upgrade progress about ETH 2.0 Not seeing about exact date when launching and many miner are really worried if ETH 2.0 will publish soon. I think not have to check because still nothing progress about ETH 2.0 and gas fees keep higher forever maybe because almost two years never get lower gas fees for sending and swap erc20 coins.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 03:42:56 PM

I think that it will be.

Wtf are you guys saying?  Lol.  Continue to lose interest in ETH?  If anything, ETH’s staying power has been very impressive despite the high fees.  It’s still up there at second place at CMC, it’s still one of the most traded coins in the market, it still has the largest community of developers in the space and all that isn’t even done yet.  It’s all still growing.

But as a preference of which chain you should be using, if you’re a whale, sure go use L1.  Fees can get really pricey esp doing stuff like when swapping tokens.  It goes as high as 100 USD for a transaction.  If you’re not a whale, just use one of the L2’s.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 06:17:55 AM

ETH 2.0 from year to year like just a discourse, I don't see any significant changes in ETH. The low gas costs promised to date have not materialized, so don't expect too much at ETH 2.0
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 07:20:18 AM

ETH 2.0 from year to year like just a discourse, I don't see any significant changes in ETH. The low gas costs promised to date have not materialized, so don't expect too much at ETH 2.0
I understand you because this has been an unresolved issue for quite long already. But maybe you can check this because this might clear when will be the release of ETH 2.0 and i can see this is not happening soon. Here's the link..https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/700294-ethereum-2-0-release-date-eth2-upgrade-phase-1-2-when-2022

If this will not be fix by the said year, i think i should just live to it that ethereum gas fee will never be reduced.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 08:25:10 AM

Yes, so far, what has been promised has not yet been realized and we can see for ourselves that transaction costs are still high.
everyone would hope that there will be a solution to overcome the high transaction costs,
we also can't do anything else but stay patiently wait

Reatim

Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 08:41:59 AM

Actually we don't know yet when 2.0 comes to place if the Gas fee issue will be addressed and will take into action because this is the big concern of all the ethereum users and supporters as there are lot of coins that almost the same as ethereum with so much Low fee to use.

But I can feel your sentiment here as the network must not be like bitcoin when congestion happens .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 12:07:07 PM

I understand you because this has been an unresolved issue for quite long already. But maybe you can check this because this might clear when will be the release of ETH 2.0 and i can see this is not happening soon. Here's the link..https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/700294-ethereum-2-0-release-date-eth2-upgrade-phase-1-2-when-2022

If this will not be fix by the said year, i think i should just live to it that ethereum gas fee will never be reduced.
About that, it's the name that will be changed and won't be called ETH 2.0. That's the news that I've heard as a summary but I haven't gone through with most of its details. I think that this problem of high fees will be resolved soon *closed fingers*.
The devs have their say but just like anybody else, we want this to happen as soon as possible so we can enjoy again the cheap fees per transaction for ethereum and as well as erc20 tokens.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 01:17:41 PM

Wtf are you guys saying?  Lol.  Continue to lose interest in ETH?  If anything, ETH’s staying power has been very impressive despite the high fees.  It’s still up there at second place at CMC, it’s still one of the most traded coins in the market, it still has the largest community of developers in the space and all that isn’t even done yet.  It’s all still growing.

But as a preference of which chain you should be using, if you’re a whale, sure go use L1.  Fees can get really pricey esp doing stuff like when swapping tokens.  It goes as high as 100 USD for a transaction.  If you’re not a whale, just use one of the L2’s.

The only reason why ETH is still on the top is because of its first mover advantage. Not to mention, it's the most decentralized smart contract platform in the world. If it wasn't because of this, Ethereum would've been doomed with the high fees and slow TX confirmation times. Remember, not everyone is a whale. The vast majority of ETH users are everyday people like you and me. High fees will surely prevent the average Joe from participating in "De-Fi". That's why competing chains are surging at a fast pace (even though they don't prioritize decentralized/security/reliability). We're going to have to see what happens after the launch of ETH 2.0.

Impressively, the Foundation removed any references to ETH 2.0. This might mean they're planning to delay the upgrade even further. Apparently the "Altair" upgrade phase went successful, so that's the only thing left before the mainnet goes full PoS. I wouldn't count on L2, simply because not many projects support them. This brings compatibility issues as we speak. Who knows what will be of ETH by the end of the year? Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 01:25:44 PM

a journey that is too long to wait for so that fundamental changes can indeed occur because even though many are still dependent on the ethereum network to date.
although you are right, that in the end there are many alternatives that can be used to cover the shortcomings that occur with ease and low costs which are not available on the current ethereum network.

but I think that ethereum will still be something that can be used not just to hold because the other alternatives are still based on ethereum so for ethereum is still a monopoly until now.

Your response is quite confusing, apologies. But even so, I kinda get some of your point. But still, as what I am saying, the people will always want the biggest bargains they can get and even more so with the whales and elite. This is why I am saying that if Ethereum fails to deliver even after all the wait, people will eventually lose interest in using and just start having Ethereum just for the sake of holding it and selling for a better price.
Sanitough

Merit: 673

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 01:44:05 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2022, 11:41:31 AM by Sanitough

Actually we don't know yet when 2.0 comes to place if the Gas fee issue will be addressed and will take into action because this is the big concern of all the ethereum users and supporters as there are lot of coins that almost the same as ethereum with so much Low fee to use.

But I can feel your sentiment here as the network must not be like bitcoin when congestion happens .

When it comes to high gas fees of ethereum, a lot of users have been really affected with that. But hey, ethereum's demand has even surged in 2021 and even if its close competitor Solana has emerged, i can see that there are still a lot of users who trust ethereum more than Solana blockchain. Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/05/what-to-know-before-investing-in-ethereum-competitor-solana-sol.html

I think we have to get used of ethereum's price, otherwise we'll shift into Solana.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 03:03:21 PM

When it comes to high gas fees of ethereum, a lot of users have been really affected with that. But hey, ethereum's demand has even surged in 2021 and even if its close competitor Solana has emerged, i can see that there are still a lot of users who trust ethereum more than Solana blockchain. Source:https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/05/what-to-know-before-investing-in-ethereum-competitor-solana-sol.html

I think we have to get used of ethereum's price, otherwise we'll shift into Solana.

Ethereum 2.0 was the welcome one among the people. The rise of Ethereum price is due to the Eth 2.0.The base for the Ethereum 2.0 is Ethereum.We need to hold of ethereum for the longer period to get double or triple of profit from it. Whenever, their is dump in the Ethereum price, we need to get into the ethereum and made your investments their. Don't forgot to inverse on ethereum to get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: