Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brainstorming for the creation of a token  (Read 64 times)
Axolot (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 03:09:59 PM

Hello everyone, I am here looking for advice and opinions from different users to carry out the creation of a blockchain project.

The idea is to create 2 blockchains, one blockchain to determine the capitalization of the company as it would be in the stock market and the other blockchain would be to manage the price of energy with respect to users, energy providers etc... all this with Very low or zero commissions to ensure that users end up paying a fair price for the energy they consume

then where the doubt arises to integrate all this in a blockchain project would be the following,

Do we create our own blockchain or create smart contracts under an existing cryptocurrency?

In case of creating a low smart contract, what network would be convenient to be able to get low or zero commissions for the second blockchain that will regulate the price of energy?

Is it a very crazy idea to take our company to work under blockchain being able to do this in the traditional way?

Thank you very much for reading, I await your answers  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoWebDirectory

Activity: 152
Merit: 6

HODLer

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 05:04:39 AM

My questions would be...

1) How big is your team of developers?
2) How much money does your project have?

Starting a real project with real utility is possibly going to take multiple smart contracts, so just going that route is going to take time and planning. If you think about creating your own blockchain, now you're talking about even more time and significantly more development. Is this something you and your team are ready to take on? Personally, I think there are lots of good blockchains out there already and many of them have reasonable gas fees. With that in mind, I would just create my project on an existing blockchain. But, if you've got the team and funding for it, creating your own blockchain would potentially give your project a lot more value.

Blockchains with low gas fees you could consider: BSC, Polygon and Solana come to mind first..

Check these out: $CHR | $MNFT | $ULAND | $TREES
Axolot (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 12:24:30 PM

My questions would be...

1) How big is your team of developers?
2) How much money does your project have?

Starting a real project with real utility is possibly going to take multiple smart contracts, so just going that route is going to take time and planning. If you think about creating your own blockchain, now you're talking about even more time and significantly more development. Is this something you and your team are ready to take on? Personally, I think there are lots of good blockchains out there already and many of them have reasonable gas fees. With that in mind, I would just create my project on an existing blockchain. But, if you've got the team and funding for it, creating your own blockchain would potentially give your project a lot more value.

Blockchains with low gas fees you could consider: BSC, Polygon and Solana come to mind first..

Hello, thank you very much for your answer

To answer your questions,

1) Our team of developers is not very large and they do not have extensive knowledge of blockchain, the rest of the project is affordable for our team.
2) In relation to the money that we can contribute, we are a fairly large company, we have also been investing in different cryptocurrencies over the years, apart from having projects with traffic and repercussion, but most of our capital and capacity comes from a regulated environment.

anyway this idea/project would be a long term project it probably wouldn't be "launched" for another 2 years

Thank you very much for your comment!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: