Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:10:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tried to undervolt my 3080 not it is as dead  (Read 64 times)
joakimen (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 12:34:04 AM

tried to undervolt my gpu think i did to mutch cant mine att all whit it games are fine and some benckmarcks but cant mine is it dead?` and my temp are higher then ever before what should i do?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 04:59:38 AM

Do you not mean overclock/overvolt? I think undervolting was underclocking.

Have you tried returning it back to it's suggested range (from what the manufacturer suggests to use) and tested it out after doing that?
HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 06:31:29 AM

Hope you aren't using MSI afterburner? Sometimes this software will glitch and keep reapplying your old settings even if it crashes your PC, I suggest you uninstall the software you use for under clocking first which will set things back to default

luckymachine

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 11:15:18 AM

What are your temps now ? on GPU, VRAM ?
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 03:56:01 PM

tried to undervolt my gpu think i did to mutch cant mine att all whit it games are fine and some benckmarcks but cant mine is it dead?` and my temp are higher then ever before what should i do?
I don't understand what did you do? If you have changed the BIOS settings, then download the latest version from the official site, if you did not make a backup before changing it. If you changed the settings using programs, then set the default settings.
Are you worried about the temperature of the memory or video chip?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: