Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto.com no fee on trades?  (Read 125 times)
Ron28 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:32:45 AM

Hi all,

So I have been trading with Crypto.com app for a while now, however recently I have been buying some crypto, and I have realised that it comes up with 0 fee?

I have the Jade Green, however when I go to their website it does say I need to pay a 0.36% commission fee. Yet I have bought like three different transactions in the past month with 0 fee.

Is there some promotion going on at the moment?

I'm not complaining lol just wondering what is going on.

Thanks
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3782

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2022, 08:04:50 AM

So I have been trading with Crypto.com app for a while now, however recently I have been buying some crypto, and I have realised that it comes up with 0 fee?
There are two types of withdrawals:

- Withdrawing cryptocurrencies to wallet: It is an on-chain transaction and therefore will require mining fees + service fees and it is impossible to be zero (at least for most blockchains). can be reduced by using a blockchain that does not require exorbitant mining fees[1].
 - Withdrawal into Crypto.com system: It is instant because it updates the database and does not require a lot of fees and therefore it can be zero.

Did you withdraw to Crypto.com app or one of Crypto.com services, or did you withdraw to your wallet?

about fees you can read ---> https://crypto.com/exchange/document/fees-limits

[1] USDT on TRON, BSC, and polygon.
Adbitco

Activity: 1484
Merit: 677

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2022, 11:12:06 AM

These you have to note about most exchange and trading platform.
You have 0% Withdrawal and trading fee if only you hold their coin and token in their platform. Yes it's true there is every possibilities.
Such like Binance does it and other exchange, therefore if you are making withdrawal to various networking then we can say much fee will be applied. Such as BTC, ETH they always have higher withdrawal fee unlike polygon, bsc and trc20

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Ron28 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 12:19:42 PM

I am not withdrawing. I am buying crypto on Crypto.com app.

I buy from Fiat Wallet say Terra Luna, and it has 0 fee.

The link you showed me is where I got the 0.36% from. Why was I not charged 0.36%?

When I sell will there be a fee?

You have 0% Withdrawal and trading fee if only you hold their coin and token in their platform. Yes it's true there is every possibilities.
Such like Binance does it and other exchange, therefore if you are making withdrawal to various networking then we can say much fee will be applied. Such as BTC, ETH they always have higher withdrawal fee unlike polygon, bsc and trc20

There is 0% withdrawal and trading fee if I hold their coin? Where does it say this?

So if I buy $100,00 BTC on Crypto.com app, there is 0% commission fee?
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2022, 05:15:29 PM

You said you used Jade Green Card to buy on crypto.com. I have never used or owned. If you read the offer for these special cards user, the customer gets unlimited free monthly exchange fees (I think the "-" sign is infinite).

As for the 0.36% fee that is displayed when redemption is made, crypto.com has not set up appropriate notifications for special card users, only showing normal fees. Or also, you have reached a certain transaction value so that you get privileges from other Jade Green users.

Just my assumption.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 02:38:39 AM

Hi all,

I have the Jade Green, however when I go to their website it does say I need to pay a 0.36% commission fee. Yet I have bought like three different transactions in the past month with 0 fee.

Thanks
I read somewhere that crypto.com haulted all the withdrawals so probably they are compensating with that by offering 0% commission for the trades? Not sure just a guess but anyhow you can ask the support if you really want to know the answer and if they say it happens just because of a glitch or something then you will be charged later yay  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 08:58:12 AM

I read somewhere that crypto.com haulted all the withdrawals so probably they are compensating with that by offering 0% commission for the trades?
I don't think it's the compensation for the halting of withdrawals as they've already refunded those and OP said that he's been doing a 0% fee for the past month, but I think if they do that, it's not a big loss for them to compensate those affected users.

There is 0% withdrawal and trading fee if I hold their coin? Where does it say this?
It's on the fees limits link, you should see how much discount you have depending on how much cro you hold/staking.

So if I buy $100,00 BTC on Crypto.com app, there is 0% commission fee?
How many cro do you hold? There goes the level on that link shared about how much discount per trade you make.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1482

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 09:03:30 PM

I read somewhere that crypto.com haulted all the withdrawals so probably they are compensating with that by offering 0% commission for the trades? Not sure just a guess but anyhow you can ask the support if you really want to know the answer and if they say it happens just because of a glitch or something then you will be charged later yay  Grin

Yeah i read about that last week, it's a successful hack attempt and many accounts were infected: https://decrypt.co/90590/crypto-com-suffers-hack-at-least-15m-ethereum
Then the exchange explained how the hack occurred, it seems like the option of withdrawal without going through 2FA procedure: https://ar.cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-com-finally-speaks-out-483-user-accounts-compromised?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social
The exchange announced that he refunded all the infected users but there is no mention about allow users to withdraw with zero charges: https://crypto.com/product-news/crypto-com-security-report-next-steps
About OP, i can't figure out why he is asking about this like it's an issue in the exchange's system. If he thought the zero fees is an error, then just use it before the exchange discover it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 01:43:29 AM

Hi all,

Thanks

In the first place crypto.com was one of the apps in playstore where you can download it for free, and so far I never try to use to make some trade of it.  If ever it is true that you don't experience pay 0.36% as a fee from it, that is actually good for you as a trader individual in the cryptocurrency.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1323

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 07:11:40 AM

Withdrawal fee? Im noy sure about that, cause on Binance I had less some fee for some tokens that I withdraw, even though I have holding some bnb on my account. Yes trading fee on binance is 0% if you used or trade ny coin paired with busd as Ive noticed they dont deduct any unlike when you used other coin paired with stables like usdt, usdc, or dai.

Maybe fore trading fee on crypto.com its free but surely there will be still some fees on withdrawals.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 05:53:11 PM

Withdrawal fee? Im noy sure about that, cause on Binance I had less some fee for some tokens that I withdraw, even though I have holding some bnb on my account. Yes trading fee on binance is 0% if you used or trade ny coin paired with busd as Ive noticed they dont deduct any unlike when you used other coin paired with stables like usdt, usdc, or dai.

Maybe fore trading fee on crypto.com its free but surely there will be still some fees on withdrawals.
I believe the OP isn't talking about the withdrawal fee but it was the fees when trading. The experience happened on the past but recently when logging in the site he noticed that there is now a fee. There is a big chance that crypto.com have a promo before but he did not noticed it.

If I am not mistaken crypto.com also have their own coin just like binance, kucoin and others. The coin is called cro with a lion like shape/image on the coins logo. I have mistaken this coin before as brave because their logo are identical to each other. Maybe this is also the reason why the OP have not incurred any fees, he didn't notice that he have cro coins before.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: