Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't punic, just hodl  (Read 9027 times)
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 04:53:40 PM

Recently crypto market down and all coin price dump.So don't be panic now and don't sell your holding token or coin.I think now time to buy and hold long term.i hope you Will be get benefit. Previous year similar time bitcoin price was $25k+ but then it touched $65k+ i hope bitcoin price rise again and all market will grow again.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 05:00:46 PM

The current situation is almost the same as in 2018 and I am not surprised to see this, Bitcoin halving will occur in 2021 and we will see new ATH achievements again because few investors already know what will happen.
For now the price of crypto across exchanges looks to be declining, but there is still plenty of opportunity to go up as the number of requests will continue to grow.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 08:13:43 PM

Holding is the solution to profit making right now. Since the price of many altcoins are still decreasing in the exchange market, it will be favourable for anyone to purchase more coins and hold for future profit making. Many customers are not happy about the current market conditions because many people were hoping that the price will increase higher in this new month.
Since the price is not increasing in this month of January, I guess it will be massive pumping any moment from now because many altcoins are preparing to improve before the end of this month.

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 08:22:35 PM

Holding is the solution to profit making right now. Since the price of many altcoins are still decreasing in the exchange market, it will be favourable for anyone to purchase more coins and hold for future profit making. Many customers are not happy about the current market conditions because many people were hoping that the price will increase higher in this new month.
Since the price is not increasing in this month of January, I guess it will be massive pumping any moment from now because many altcoins are preparing to improve before the end of this month.
You could still make profits when you do make active trades and profiting would really be varying on how you do able to make out decisions on your investment.
It is really easy to say to hodl but when you are on the situation then it is really hard to make out decisions on point and basing on own experiences on where
our own decisions would be made. Dont panic? As a human then its unavoidable but due to experience you could at least able to bare it out.
prosperoustop

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 09:03:05 PM

I hope we were see the bottom and soon will be only growing market! But if no, need to be in stables, and buy in dip...

██▀ █▀          L A N U N A  ⬤  F I N A N C E          ▀█ ▀██
HIGHEST FIXED APY     |      1,822,684.19%      |
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2022, 01:50:27 AM

Recently crypto market down and all coin price dump.So don't be panic now and don't sell your holding token or coin.I think now time to buy and hold long term.i hope you Will be get benefit. Previous year similar time bitcoin price was $25k+ but then it touched $65k+ i hope bitcoin price rise again and all market will grow again.

Everyone's hope to see prices go up again. But this is the right time for you to make a decision to buy in large quantities at a time when the price drops. I took this opportunity to buy because I was sure the price would go up again.

tarable

Activity: 1258

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 05:18:28 AM

Price is decreasing so quickly because of panic selling. It's not ideal time to sell our valuable assets. There will be a lot of time when price will be good for selling. We need to hold in this bear market for our betterment. In my thinking, people who are selling this time will regret in future.
Understanding the right time is very important especially the right time to buy and the right time to sell. May I mention that the current market situation is the right time to buy not sell. it's definitely regret those who sell assets when the price is declining like this.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2022, 05:32:43 AM

Price is decreasing so quickly because of panic selling. It's not ideal time to sell our valuable assets. There will be a lot of time when price will be good for selling. We need to hold in this bear market for our betterment. In my thinking, people who are selling this time will regret in future.
Understanding the right time is very important especially the right time to buy and the right time to sell. May I mention that the current market situation is the right time to buy not sell. it's definitely regret those who sell assets when the price is declining like this.
WHy would someone need to panic if he knows how to handle His funds?

the one who get panic are those people that does not understand the market well, and those are the noob people and greedy character that only invest to earn and not for the technology.

Remember that this market is for long term and not for daily basis.

BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 06:07:22 AM

I think that it is just normal for humans to feel panic and anxiety, especially if they are put into a hard, unfamiliar, and confusing situation. But, just like what @bitterguy28 has said, if one understands the way market works then panic can be somehow lessen and controlled. If one has the knowledge and experience on what must be done during such situations then panic could be derived into something more fruitful. When one can make his way around it, a way to gain profit will be surely found, not necessarily holding but can also be through trading and many more.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tarable

Activity: 1258

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 06:25:13 AM

WHy would someone need to panic if he knows how to handle His funds?

the one who get panic are those people that does not understand the market well, and those are the noob people and greedy character that only invest to earn and not for the technology.

Remember that this market is for long term and not for daily basis.
that's why understanding the exact time is so important. because the cycle of market movements is not measured in a short time or as you mentioned that it is not only seen on a daily basis but in the long term. those who are panicking may be they are new to the crypto world.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 07:40:18 AM

The entire crypto market is falling again today, but is this the first time? Didn't it fall the same way in 2021 before the new ATH? And remember what was the level of greed and fear at $40,000 a year ago and now? I see this drop as an opportunity to buy fundamental tokens at a good price. I bought NEAR, Sol, Aurora, Harmony, Link, ADA.

Also a good reason to believe that this is just a correction is the fact that the largest venture capital funds continue to invest money into the market. For example, a month ago Three Arrows Capital bought 156K ETH, or just recently A16z, Alameda, Three Arrows Capital held another round of investment and invested $150M in NEAR Protocol, which indicates that serious guys like a16z and Alameda still believe in growth.
This is not the first time to my knowledge, the collapse of the crypto market has also happened in the previous year, the potential when a market like this is only suitable for buying coins that have fundamentals, after a study is made and they will develop when the market returns to the green line, there will be growth in yields the current correction for coins that have fundamentals, the correction phase is a way to increase the achievement of new ATH for the coin.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Traderbtcc

Merit: 123

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 07:47:48 AM

The entire crypto market is falling again today, but is this the first time? Didn't it fall the same way in 2021 before the new ATH? And remember what was the level of greed and fear at $40,000 a year ago and now? I see this drop as an opportunity to buy fundamental tokens at a good price. I bought NEAR, Sol, Aurora, Harmony, Link, ADA.

Also a good reason to believe that this is just a correction is the fact that the largest venture capital funds continue to invest money into the market. For example, a month ago Three Arrows Capital bought 156K ETH, or just recently A16z, Alameda, Three Arrows Capital held another round of investment and invested $150M in NEAR Protocol, which indicates that serious guys like a16z and Alameda still believe in growth.
I think days like these will always be there in the crypto space that's what makes it fun, the stock market is boring and they would probably hang themselves if their stocks fall 50% like bitcoin and other crypto currencies did, altcoins have started recovering although not pumping much yet, good thing I didn't sell my near bag when it dumped to $9, i even bought more near at that price can't wait for it to break it's recent ath.

Everyone said it’s the doomsday for crypto. Why do you think it’s just a correction?
Maybe because it's not the first time they are saying it,lol.

martina14

Merit: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 08:04:38 AM

In this altcoins season, the only things we can do for real is to wait patiently. And of course buy in the dip as well then hold, in this simple way
a lot of the community always missed this methods where in the end, regret always came up to them. If you have money, always take the opportunity to buy in the coins especially if it has a potential growth in the market.

Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 11:37:37 AM

In this altcoins season, the only things we can do for real is to wait patiently. And of course buy in the dip as well then hold, in this simple way
a lot of the community always missed this methods where in the end, regret always came up to them. If you have money, always take the opportunity to buy in the coins especially if it has a potential growth in the market.
While people panic at the sight of this decline in bitcoin or altcoins, long-time users who have been through situations like this should understand that this is an opportunity to buy. If we believe that the price will likely fall again, we should pay in installments to buy. Just in case when the price starts to reverse at least we don't miss the flight.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 12:05:36 PM

The mantra "Don't Panic, Just Hodl" are the mantra of almost all the whales in cryptocurrency because they know that every time that the market goes down instead of doing panic-selling they think that is a good opportunity to add more to their hodling so that should be the mantra that we should also think of to have a better profit gaining.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 12:55:02 PM

all of that goes back to our own intentions, everything must be consistent even though the market either drops drastically with the belief that in the future it will be good and more at the highest point, that's the only way if we want to get a win and the tokens that we bought when the price was low and had to .have a prediction of what price we will release..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 01:49:38 PM

yes this is just correction no need to panic, this down market is just temporary so keep holding your altcoins. This first quarter of the year I believe the market will recover and we will see the bull market in the near future, so keep hold your altcoins and let's just grab this opportunity to buy some cheap altcoins, this is the right time to buy.

riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 02:29:29 PM

as usual I don't take this seriously, this is how the crypto market works, those with Cut Loss are those who lose because of a panic sell. bearish time is the right time to buy coins that have long-term potential and good fundamentals. I also bought BNB and XRP coins which at this moment are very cheap

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 02:43:06 PM

It's really hard not to panic especially seeing your investment around -80% especially for new investors or trader but what we currently experiencing is just a correction which I could say a healthy signal for a market and also a good opportunity to add more to our investment but of course you wouldn't want to invest what you are not ready to lose.
lenovop-70

Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 02:44:26 PM

What the OP said is true, there's no need to panic and overdo with Bitcoin price drop this time, it's a normal cycle according to my data and people's records in general. But I think newbies will panic and cut their trading activity, because they think this is the end of everything.
From this we can take a lesson that investing in cryptocurrencies must use cold money and free from deadlines, hopefully we can continue to learn and may luck always be with us, and don't forget to add your Matic stock guys, Bravo!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: