Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to enter the market and buy altcoins?  (Read 499 times)
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2022, 07:40:20 PM

Many people saying that bitcoin will fall to 30k but its looking Highly unlikely.  It might, emphasis on might, break below 40 to 37 but I think that'd be the bottom just based on how much institutional money is involved and how much BTC is moving off exchanges.  It's been holding 42 pretty solidly with a couple tests of 40.  I'll be surprised if it breaks below 40 and extremely surprised if it somehow breaks below 37.
I quite agree with you. I believe that Bitcoin has held up pretty good around this price of $40k-$42k and I kinda think if it were to continue to fall, it would have gone below where it is now since it tried it before. I however believe we might not see that drastic drop to the $30k some are thinking but rather a bit of an upward movement even if not to a new ATH.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 07:26:59 PM

The market situation is not the best and no one knows what to expect, there is a fear of investors in the market. Since the recent drop, bitcoin has lost 40% of its ATH, the fear index has reached 10, and even the altcoins that performed better in the correction, such as NEAR, ATOM, have also lost a little in value. We hit the baseline BTC support of $ 40,000, which we got off to a good start last time, and went to the new ATH.
Any one who know what he is doing in the crypto space know that bearish season is the best time to buy, although might not work all the time. But, this present dip I think it is a good time to buy altcoins so that when it hits high you will take a lot of profits. Although this is not hundred percent, sometimes you buy altcoins at the dip and the dip continues to go down. It always goes back to greeting your research right.

So, always limiting our investments for different coins and tokens will help rather than investing all our money into one single coin or token. It means diversification alone could help us in the times of bearish market and then recovering.

NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:30:00 PM

Of course the present is the right time to invest. For those who are thinking of investing right now, invest without delay.The market may not be in such a state that the market will move upwards soon.But be sure to invest the best coins when investing. If you invest now you will get good profit very soon.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:40:41 PM

Many people saying that bitcoin will fall to 30k but its looking Highly unlikely.  It might, emphasis on might, break below 40 to 37 but I think that'd be the bottom just based on how much institutional money is involved and how much BTC is moving off exchanges.  It's been holding 42 pretty solidly with a couple tests of 40.  I'll be surprised if it breaks below 40 and extremely surprised if it somehow breaks below 37.
Bitcoin chat is not strong to conclude that the price is will increase anytime and any moment, i try peruse into the chat and examine it well, it's very obvious that many prediction has gone viral that bitcoin will increase this point, but i have to know the price is not rotating the length expected, actually many people has emphasise very well that Bitcoin price will go up and some also portray that bitcoin will not degrade or decrease more than forty thousand (40k) but today we experienced another decrease of thirty thousand (38k) so i believe it will be going down.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 11:28:38 PM

Any one who know what he is doing in the crypto space know that bearish season is the best time to buy, although might not work all the time. But, this present dip I think it is a good time to buy altcoins so that when it hits high you will take a lot of profits.
Do you  think the current market is the lowest market in the crypto? Do, you think that this is the price which is lowest for what the profit of highest can be gotten if we buy altcoin now. If it goes lower and we can buy on that time then the profit we will be able to make many more tan the current price we are able to buy.

It may go lower or it could be the floor price or may start to go up, we are in a highly speculative position now, this is a fear month for those with weak hands, but for seasoned investors, this is an opportunity opened up for them, a huge drop for Bitcoin at 10% and many altcoins with good and proven potential are also down, the best plan now is to buy but it's good if the price you've bought is the floor price.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2022, 11:43:13 PM

Am sure right now the market is beyond extreme fear mate as seriously the dumps are overwhelming and things are seriously cheap and so many people think we are going to go down more so basically extreme fear is running through almost everybody now My suggestion will be maybe hold on a bit and wait for confirmations and the dca in little by little so you don lose much in case thing reverse back

susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 04:18:22 AM

Of course the present is the right time to invest. For those who are thinking of investing right now, invest without delay.The market may not be in such a state that the market will move upwards soon.But be sure to invest the best coins when investing. If you invest now you will get good profit very soon.
The language you use is too complicated, even though in general it is very simple to understand because the goal of everyone in investing is to seek profit and that is definitely through good coins in the crypto space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: