Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull is back?  (Read 1063 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 10:40:13 PM

Yes, it's way better to see that the market has recovered from that huge correction. With at least this sight that we see, we can say that the market is getting better.
Although for some, it's not enough but you don't expect a lot when the market has dropped dramatically. We can only hope for the recovery gradually and that's more than enough if we see it happen day by day.
Now the market reversal has also occurred again with a correction within a few percent again, but it would also be very good if this correction becomes a better springboard for further increases which will eventually make the market recover within this year.
Those few percentage aren't really hurting but the larger ones. Just as the usual cause of the huge pumps, the momentum is already seen.
It's only a matter of time until we're going to see again that large increases after it's fully or closed for being recovered. And when that comes, make sure that you're prepared.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 11:59:01 PM

I am not confident to say the bull is back, sorry I have a different thought. Just look at how bad the decrease on most crypto coins lately. If you learn it carefully, there are already many coins to drop more than 50%. It is not a sign for another bullish, but the sign for a new bearish. Even there is too much bad news spreading nowadays, including Russia wants to ban crypto. I am a bit pessimistic to dream of another bullish if Russia really bans crypto in the near future.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 07:05:20 AM

after a few weeks ago the market fell and now it's starting to rise again I think it's time to go back up because as usual after the market correction there will definitely be another increase but is this a sign of the beginning of the bull market I think yes this is the start of the bull market and maybe the next few months will increase rapidly.
It is true that we have seen some recovery in the price of bitcoin and other altcoins, however it is too soon to try to read too much into it and assume this is the beginning of yet another bull run, let the market play itself and tell us what direction it is to take, I say this because bitcoin is now having problems surpassing its previous support level at 40k, and as long as this is the case then any claims of a new bull market seem hollow to me.

We need to consider other reason on why the market is now trying to bounce back after that deep correction. We have to be more

precise when deciding and positioning our investment, there's always good reason behind any market movement and allowing yourself to

analyze and track those are good for your decision making. With good understanding, you can decide whether to short the market or continue

on your long-term journey.

Obviously, this is a very careful approach, but we still do not know if this is the beginning of a long bear market or the end of a correction. Let's hope that this is the end of the fall in prices on the market and we are starting to climb for new ATH again.
Hope like that, of course there is nothing wrong but we don't have high expectations,
better keep thinking realistically and hope this is the end of the correction,
most importantly follow market movements and developments
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 07:46:43 AM

If we saw a sudden increase in prices after such sharp drops, we could talk about a correction. At the moment, we are observing a continuing downward trend with slight increases. Unless there is a sharp change in trend, the downturns can last for a long time. Even as in 2018, for several months.
I also thought so, but from what has been seen in January 2022, I am even more optimistic that this year there will be more increases than decreases and this certainly will not be nearly the same as what happened in 2018.

Price increases for now is so difficult, market conditions impose all coins corrected until now, there are no signs of trend changes in a better direction for now, this condition is almost the same as 2018, where the market correction cannot recover the total Fast time, be careful in making an investment pattern now, if the chosen coin is not in the top conditions.
I always look at the top coins to own and invest in and it's very rare to have coins that are in the lower ranks of cryptocurrencies and for a correction issue this does look similar to 2018 but it won't be exactly the same even if a recovery in the near future doesn't just happen.

Those few percentage aren't really hurting but the larger ones. Just as the usual cause of the huge pumps, the momentum is already seen.
It's only a matter of time until we're going to see again that large increases after it's fully or closed for being recovered. And when that comes, make sure that you're prepared.
I am always ready for all conditions that come into the crypto space because I am basically not a new person in the crypto space, since 2013 I have seen various momentums and also various different conditions until now.
bhadz

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 12:18:59 PM

I am always ready for all conditions that come into the crypto space because I am basically not a new person in the crypto space, since 2013 I have seen various momentums and also various different conditions until now.
Nice to hear what you've said. You already know what the conditions are and what's possibly going to be the next trend that shall come after the dump.
As the bulls coming back, you're already prepared and you've said that you're not new to it and that's easier for you and me. But to those that are new, they should be prepared on what might shall happen but, hoping for the best.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Wahyuihib

Activity: 609
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 01:53:40 PM

I always look at the top coins to own and invest in and it's very rare to have coins that are in the lower ranks of cryptocurrencies and for a correction issue this does look similar to 2018 but it won't be exactly the same even if a recovery in the near future doesn't just happen.
Everyone should follow the steps, the coins that are being reminded of low only rely on the hype, so it is still very speculative to invest, even though there are those who strengthen and reach new ATH, but in general cases it is very rare, the condition of correction now has a level of similarity With 2018 as you like, but I am still optimistic for next month there will be a big change in the market.
[/quote]

yes. We all wish that things would get back to normal in the coming months. if we want to invest, just do it properly while looking at the price developments that occur. because the price continues to decline, so it is difficult to determine at the price we want to invest

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 02:31:16 PM

We all want bull season to come back. But I think there is not enough positive outlook for now, we still have time for the bull season. I think we should see a price trending sideways for a few more months. If we see a rise too quickly, it would scare me. I think we should stop at these prices for a while, when the price goes up very quickly, the price can go down very quickly too:D

Let's just say that the bears might take over the whole first quarter of the year. But we will see what happens next, yeah we are in a bearish phase, but maybe in the second quarter, things might improved.

Not saying that we will hit a new all time high or something, but at least there will be a recovery and maybe some of the bulls will be back to reclaim some of their positions in the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 02:53:19 PM

In my opinion the fortress has not returned, because the crypto market still looks normal, but it seems like positive signals are starting to show that the crypto market will improve again, because most coins have increased, hopefully this growth will continue so that we can see the crypto market exploded again.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 03:06:07 PM

In my opinion the fortress has not returned, because the crypto market still looks normal, but it seems like positive signals are starting to show that the crypto market will improve again, because most coins have increased, hopefully this growth will continue so that we can see the crypto market exploded again.
The price of Bitcoin at this time is at $38,500, it was still high when compared to the past this and it was a sign for improvements, right? If you could think that it still looks normal, that was NO for me but I consider this as a sort of recovery. The market will soon be going to rock just how it did before but of course, people who have a weak hands will certainly in doubts and remains hopeless. I think we shouldn't be thinking that way but instead, we have to push ourselves to still have the trust even the market will turn bearish.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 05:22:04 PM

It is difficult to predict in a bearish market situation, especially the issue of FED and wallet hacks on Bitfinex, which makes the market situation even more bearish, moreover there are many issues about whales dumping and pumping with technical analysis tricks that make it difficult for experts to read the market situation because whales have calculated short term

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 06:32:42 PM

We all want bull season to come back. But I think there is not enough positive outlook for now, we still have time for the bull season. I think we should see a price trending sideways for a few more months. If we see a rise too quickly, it would scare me. I think we should stop at these prices for a while, when the price goes up very quickly, the price can go down very quickly too:D

Let's just say that the bears might take over the whole first quarter of the year. But we will see what happens next, yeah we are in a bearish phase, but maybe in the second quarter, things might improved.

Not saying that we will hit a new all time high or something, but at least there will be a recovery and maybe some of the bulls will be back to reclaim some of their positions in the market.
Too early to assess, but hopefully that will happen in the next following months. This market downfall shakes the investors' loyalty.

we have more fear that really creates panics, lucky for those who understand the cycle, instead of following the trend and sell

they just hold and use additional spare money to buy more.

It's been like this for many years now. Experienced will guide you to choose the right decision for the sake of your investment.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 09:14:11 PM

I've seen a lot of alts on this day making green wherein seems the bearish is getting weaker. Perhaps if market keep showing the same thing for couple of days bull will gonna take over the market again in my personal opinion, because it's been how many weeks it's red and suddenly most of my favourites alts turn into green and gave me profits this day using scalping strategy.. What do you think guys is this the start of bullrun or just a sign that soon will be another season?

A number of crypto analysts believe that the crypto market has changed direction from falling to rising. However, one thing is talk, and another thing is reality, but in reality, no one knows what will happen next. Yes, indeed, over the past few days, the prices of many crypto assets have gone up and have already been able to bring excellent profits to many who bought these crypto assets on the fall. But this does not mean that a new flight to the moon begins, since large players may well deceive everyone, letting them believe in new growth, and drop prices again. So, as they say, you always need to be on the alert and be aware of all the crypto news, this is what will allow you to see the situation on the market in reality and make appropriate decisions.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 09:35:19 PM

The price of Bitcoin at this time is at $38,500, it was still high when compared to the past this and it was a sign for improvements, right? If you could think that it still looks normal, that was NO for me but I consider this as a sort of recovery. The market will soon be going to rock just how it did before but of course, people who have a weak hands will certainly in doubts and remains hopeless. I think we shouldn't be thinking that way but instead, we have to push ourselves to still have the trust even the market will turn bearish.
I agree with you, showing the market recovery is a great opportunity to see our profit and it seems the bull trend will occur even in a short period of time.
There's no closure about our prediction, it will remain to guess the price of the market which we know that could be from time to time the price will be able to climb. As we can see, bitcoin was recovered from its loss and that will maybe be the start of a bull market but if not, for sure it will not go down beyond $30k which is I heard rumors on it.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 07:22:26 AM

It is difficult to predict in a bearish market situation, especially the issue of FED and wallet hacks on Bitfinex, which makes the market situation even more bearish, moreover there are many issues about whales dumping and pumping with technical analysis tricks that make it difficult for experts to read the market situation because whales have calculated short term
it seems that a very crucial problem is of course the influence of the FED that makes all divert to $ because in a situation like this everyone will look for safety and don't want to be trapped in things that can end up being detrimental. but although there may also be other influences but indeed some analysts say that the influence of the FED makes the most influence.

but everything has its time and will not continue like this, it will certainly return to normal again after everything can be passed as well as possible. always be optimistic in revealing times like this and there is no need to worry too much.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 07:36:29 AM

Today the market conditions have decreased again although not so much, but in indication this is good for the market because it can lure everyone to enter the market again and get the coins they want so that the next effect is a better increase for all coins

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bhadz

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2022, 08:45:17 AM

Today the market conditions have decreased again although not so much, but in indication this is good for the market because it can lure everyone to enter the market again and get the coins they want so that the next effect is a better increase for all coins
We should be used to the market fluctuations. If it moved a bit, upwards or downwards, that's not a matter anymore. What we should look at is from the lowest up to the point that it has recovered.
We can say that it has recovered after the dip has came and everyone waits whether it will be a signal for another dip or pump.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
nimogsm

Activity: 2702
Merit: 651

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 10:23:06 PM

today, bitcoin has started to recover, but as we can see, many alts not from the 10 ten are not in a hurry to grow, if the situation continues at a similar pace, then I hope many altos will grow over the weekend, again, a lot depends on the mood of investors and what tactics they have chosen.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 07:06:01 PM

it seems that a very crucial problem is of course the influence of the FED that makes all divert to $ because in a situation like this everyone will look for safety and don't want to be trapped in things that can end up being detrimental. but although there may also be other influences but indeed some analysts say that the influence of the FED makes the most influence.

but everything has its time and will not continue like this, it will certainly return to normal again after everything can be passed as well as possible. always be optimistic in revealing times like this and there is no need to worry too much.
We dont have a sense of how it will goes but then we still think on the positive side.The market has been always volatile, but i feel that if you know what you're up against,the market will continue to favor you..It doesnt seem like bull is back, but eventually it will.
Thats why always invest based on your plan.Always invest based on your goal and always invest money that you can afford to lose.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 07:49:18 PM

I've seen a lot of alts on this day making green wherein seems the bearish is getting weaker. Perhaps if market keep showing the same thing for couple of days bull will gonna take over the market again in my personal opinion, because it's been how many weeks it's red and suddenly most of my favourites alts turn into green and gave me profits this day using scalping strategy.. What do you think guys is this the start of bullrun or just a sign that soon will be another season?

A number of crypto analysts believe that the crypto market has changed direction from falling to rising. However, one thing is talk, and another thing is reality, but in reality, no one knows what will happen next. Yes, indeed, over the past few days, the prices of many crypto assets have gone up and have already been able to bring excellent profits to many who bought these crypto assets on the fall. But this does not mean that a new flight to the moon begins, since large players may well deceive everyone, letting them believe in new growth, and drop prices again. So, as they say, you always need to be on the alert and be aware of all the crypto news, this is what will allow you to see the situation on the market in reality and make appropriate decisions.
again it's just a speculation with the data and experience they have while here and indeed the possibility will still be two, namely true or not.
I personally hope that it's true because that's what I want and it fits with what I'm doing in my research.
but if this is a mistake then like it or not we must be able to prepare and anticipate this because it is too late to get off track now

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 10:44:12 PM

Bitcoin seems to have managed to stabilize and has passed the $40k value this shows that the recovery phase has begun, from this movement it can certainly encourage more buying activity.
yeah, and we could simply think that Bitcoin won't just stay low forever but really has the chance to move up. Many had to think bad in the past days and think it drops more but the good thing is that were showing recovery and a sign of a bullish market. Of course, it was too early to draw a conclusion that was going to Bullish again, let's see first how it performed next week to make a final say but I believe this could be awaited time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: