Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| Altcoincase Earn Borrow and Swap Platform  (Read 152 times)
altcoincase (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 05:05:34 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2022, 10:56:39 PM by altcoincase
Merited by Kavelj22 (1)

Hello,
 As a result of long studies, we have completed our Altcoincase cryptocurrency bank project.

On the Altcoincase platform, you can invest your crypto money in interest, borrow money, and exchange it with other cryptocurrencies.  You can use the platform without sharing your identity information, without dealing with any paperwork.

How does the altcoin case work?
 The user who wants to earn interest with the crypto money they invest can liquidate the platform.  In this way, other users can borrow by showing collateral.  You can exchange it for a different cryptocurrency whenever you wish.
 For more detailed information, you can read the whitepaper.

Your ideas, suggestions and criticisms are very important for us and the future of the project.  Thank you everyone so far.

Contact us for listing requests.

**Update
Added Metamask Connect to login to the platform.
https://ibb.co/Wnz88R1

Site Name: Altcoincase
 Url: https://altcoincase.com
 Email: support@altcoincase.com
 whitepaper: https://altcoincase.com/Whitepaper_en.pdf
 Twitter : https://twitter.com/altcoincase?t=8l8wmxV4BGTusMa5oCYpfA&s=09
 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/altcoincase
Video: https://youtu.be/6Kqlff6lob8

Best regards,
 Halil Beydilli
 https://www.linkedin.com/in/halil-beydilli-b34661a8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 09:32:46 PM

On the Altcoincase platform, you can invest your crypto money in interest, borrow money, and exchange it with other cryptocurrencies.  You can use the platform without sharing your identity information, without dealing with any paperwork.

You said that we can use the platform without sharing identity information, however it's required to provide a valid email address upon registration. I thought that connecting to the platform will require to connect a wallet like coinbase or metamask like we do with other similar platforms.
I can't really get your point by saying: "without dealing with any paperwork".
After visiting the website, i was surprised to see the you are the only team member. Did you built the platform fully by yourself or you just modified another code from open sources? This interesting as much as it's also risky for users to join a project with a single team member, how are you willing to maintain the project by yourself only?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
altcoincase (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 10:44:28 PM
Merited by Kavelj22 (1)

Hello,
Very soon (in a few days) the login process with metamask will be activated.

We don't ask users for any documents. (such as passport, id card)

I coded the whole platform. No open source code was used. It took 3 months for the project to be fully encoded.
I'm not going to go through the project alone. I'm going to put together a team. The system is fully automated. I'm still going to need team members like marketing experts, social network management experts, security experts. 

You are right. A single team member doesn't seem reliable, but writing a fake team member damages the platform. I'm being completely honest. And I'm going to be transparent. There are no other team members at this time. But it will be soon.

Best Regards

You said that we can use the platform without sharing identity information, however it's required to provide a valid email address upon registration. I thought that connecting to the platform will require to connect a wallet like coinbase or metamask like we do with other similar platforms.
After visiting the website, i was surprised to see the you are the only team member. Did you built the platform fully by yourself or you just modified another code from open sources? This interesting as much as it's also risky for users to join a project with a single team member, how are you willing to maintain the project by yourself only?
shestrail

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 06:01:52 PM

Will your platform have an integrated wallet? Or the user specifies his personal wallet address?
altcoincase (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 01:23:45 PM

Hello,
Main wallet is used for coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin. Metamask and trust wallet are used for ETH, BNB and other tokens.

https://youtu.be/6Kqlff6lob8

You can watch the video about the use of the platform. The English version of the video will be available soon. For now, it's just English subtitles.

Best Regards,

Will your platform have an integrated wallet? Or the user specifies his personal wallet address?
altcoincase (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 12:25:54 PM

Hello,

Best Regards
Halil Beydilli

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 11:29:33 PM

I'm not going to go through the project alone. I'm going to put together a team. The system is fully automated. I'm still going to need team members like marketing experts, social network management experts, security experts. 

You are right. A single team member doesn't seem reliable, but writing a fake team member damages the platform. I'm being completely honest. And I'm going to be transparent. There are no other team members at this time. But it will be soon.
I have really appreciated your honest inputs. Be sure that you would need a team even if you can make the platform run automatically, especially the security experts. Marketing experts can be found easily in this forum, just post about hiring community managers. Remember that you have to set a budget for this to reach your objectives.

Hello,

Thanks for the update. Please add it to op main topic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
altcoincase (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 10:59:00 PM

Thank you very much for your interest. At the moment, I have used the entire budget to liquidate the platform. Soon the budget will be ready for the team. When the platform's token is released.

Best regards,
Halil Beydilli

I have really appreciated your honest inputs. Be sure that you would need a team even if you can make the platform run automatically, especially the security experts. Marketing experts can be found easily in this forum, just post about hiring community managers. Remember that you have to set a budget for this to reach your objectives.

Hello,
Thanks for the update. Please add it to op main topic.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 05:47:54 AM

I visited your website and saw you list four points as your feature: lend, borrow, earn, and swap. Is there a difference between earning from the lending activity and earning from the earn activity?
altcoincase (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 08:46:24 PM

Hello,
They're the same. It's the same as earning by liquidity and earning by lending money.

Best Regards

I visited your website and saw you list four points as your feature: lend, borrow, earn, and swap. Is there a difference between earning from the lending activity and earning from the earn activity?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 08:56:56 PM

Hello,
They're the same. It's the same as earning by liquidity and earning by lending money.

Best Regards

A solid team is always favored in this market because it means, the responsibilities are being distributed. A solo project is usually frowned upon because the lifespan is always questionable here. Since your features are not new and you have a very busy market to compete with, I believe, we need to see this project grow from one-man team to multiple team members. Until then, many will just observe how you will grow in this market. Earning credibility is not overnight success, it will be years in the making. So good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: