Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @BTCWhale stolen my money  (Read 3611 times)
cubydu (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 11:34:35 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 12:01:24 PM by cubydu

I know that I never get my money back. It's warning  for others idiots like me

Hi guys.
More than week ago I joined to Btcwhale's team.

It's our correspondence.

During last week BTCWale wrote abot two pumps.
Mazacoin on Mintpal. After his letter price has raised from 0.000004 to 0.000006 but after 3 hours coin returned to 0.000004.

and Aphroditecoin. And Aphroditecoin. After his letter price has little raised but after 6-7 hours price has  fallen 3 times.

Btcwhale didn't answered on my letters. I wrote that I want get my money back, members fee .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:52:35 AM

Lol people actually pay BTC for these scam pumps?  Shocked

You do realize that the 'mailing service' is pushing the price and the 'whale' has already heavily invested. It works on momentum, not from a single person (which they want you to believe).

fernando

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:53:53 PM

Lol people actually pay BTC for these scam pumps?  Shocked

You do realize that the 'mailing service' is pushing the price and the 'whale' has already heavily invested. It works on momentum, not from a single person (which they want you to believe).

Yup... as they say Look Around the Poker Table; If You Can’t See the Sucker, You’re It

NWO, I'm sorry he stole you, but look at the bright side, you've learned a (fairly expensive) lesson but it could have been much worse. I think I remember the post in which this guy solicited members for his group and I think he didn't talk about a 1BTC entrance fee. Never trust, never pay for secrets/information, almost always it is scam.
Traderberg

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:49:19 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 11:10:30 AM by Traderberg

It's up to you to decide: https://twitter.com/BTCFail

I'm the one who knocks!
MiningViking

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:27:07 PM

How much have he scammed in total?
I am planning a trip to to the Stockholm region next weekend i might be able to make a small detour and have a friendly chat with Carl or his parents for a % of the BTC i will make him return.

He live with his parents:
http://www.hitta.se/magnus+andersson+l%C3%B6nnerholm/uppsala/person/xjjC4H77uc?var=uppsala&vad=l%C3%B6nnerholm
http://www.hitta.se/anna+l%C3%B6nnerholm/uppsala/person/zR24mkecEa?var=uppsala&vad=l%C3%B6nnerholm

I guess his mother dropped him a few times as a child because her rating on "doctorsguide" is not very good at all:
http://www.doktorsguiden.se/lakare/l%C3%B6nnerholm-anna

here is his fathers LinkedIn:
http://se.linkedin.com/pub/magnus-andersson-l%C3%B6nnerholm/82/b40/570

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:13:39 PM

wow you really are a sucker huh? If i read this correctly, you actually admit that after both his messages about a coin pump the coin briefly rose in value.

when it rose, he sold but you did not.

he did not steal your money. hell, he barely even played you. You paid good money hoping you could make more than that from shitty altcoin pump-dump schemes.

Yup... as they say Look Around the Poker Table; If You Can’t See the Sucker, You’re It

NWO, I'm sorry he stole you, but look at the bright side, you've learned a (fairly expensive) lesson but it could have been much worse. I think I remember the post in which this guy solicited members for his group and I think he didn't talk about a 1BTC entrance fee. Never trust, never pay for secrets/information, almost always it is scam.

welcome to the real world. Don't buy designer leather jackets from the guy in the parking lot

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:38:24 PM

Wow @BTCwhale is gone - must have gotten scared as hell.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:39:07 PM

This is genious. Why do people think that real "Pump and dump"ers would charge money? They profit from an increased number of followers. He would be clever if he just gave his predictions for free after buying.

But actually paying for that. Roflcopter!

exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:34:39 PM

hope he gets sued ...
MiningViking

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:20:00 PM

hope he gets sued ...

He is swedish not american.. Here we solve issues like this with a good old fashioned lead pipe.

Look that brat kid is from a wealthy "fine family" his father have double last names while his mother kept her maiden name only, these are nose up in the air people.
Best advice is to make phonecalls, alot of them - call him, his parents, call his parents at work, call his relatives.
Keep pressure up until his parents force him to repay your bitcoin, he lives in their house, make his situation impossible.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 10:31:16 PM

hope he gets sued ...

He is swedish not american.. Here we solve issues like this with a good old fashioned lead pipe.

Look that brat kid is from a wealthy "fine family" his father have double last names while his mother kept her maiden name only, these are nose up in the air people.
Best advice is to make phonecalls, alot of them - call him, his parents, call his parents at work, call his relatives.
Keep pressure up until his parents force him to repay your bitcoin, he lives in their house, make his situation impossible.

If his family situation is indeed like that, then this will work 99% of the time.

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:45:56 PM

This is genious. Why do people think that real "Pump and dump"ers would charge money? They profit from an increased number of followers. He would be clever if he just gave his predictions for free after buying.

Hm, some "elite" ones will I guess. As too many people join them, more people will dump their coins before a pump is over.

Too sad these pumps are actually happening in the e-currency world. I know them from a well known game called Runescape. You had those pump-"clans" over there too and some people made serious money with it. 

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it. Or teammembers should (anonomously) announce which coins are actually getting pumped, but not many will as they won't earn much money than anymore.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:27:10 PM

im sorry to hear about your losses and hopefully next time you will use a trusted escrow so you both are safe. sorry again its a hard lesson to learn

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 11:32:26 PM

Hm, some "elite" ones will I guess. As too many people join them, more people will dump their coins before a pump is over.

Too sad these pumps are actually happening in the e-currency world. I know them from a well known game called Runescape. You had those pump-"clans" over there too and some people made serious money with it. 

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it. Or teammembers should (anonomously) announce which coins are actually getting pumped, but not many will as they won't earn much money than anymore.

These pumps will happen as long as it is allowed to do that. And if I am not completely wrong, than this won't be ever the case.

Crypto/Fiat might get regulated though.

MiningViking

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:31:50 PM

hope he gets sued ...

If his family situation is indeed like that, then this will work 99% of the time.

In Sweden all registers of where you live etc is public as long as you dont have protected ID and that is very very rare and nothing you get from filling out a form or similar, you have to go through our IRS and the police and be considered to be under serious threat.
He lives with his parents, he is registered to their adress..
Most likely they will not want their family name tarnished forever by google.

cubydu (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 04:32:28 PM

To be continued.. Smiley

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:22:47 PM

I really hope you get your money back. As it should!

Next time, don't join such groups. You guys make a lot of people cry by dumping coins they have invested in. Do you want a bit of extra money that hard?

I don't. But i'm not hard enough to the world in that matter I guess.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
MiningViking

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:59:21 PM

You guys see? After a few phone calls to his mummy talking to her about his actions and the possible consecuences and he crawls back on the internet and pays his debts.
If you feel like actually paying the promised reward for me helping you guys out use: 1ETGbLkF8n4976K3drz5tG8RF5He7vGa6n
I guess i wont get shit, the average user here is just as much scammer as BTCwhale is.

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:04:13 PM

You guys see? After a few phone calls to his mummy talking to her about his actions and the possible consecuences and he crawls back on the internet and pays his debts.
If you feel like actually paying the promised reward for me helping you guys out use: 1ETGbLkF8n4976K3drz5tG8RF5He7vGa6n
I guess i wont get shit, the average user here is just as much scammer as BTCwhale is.

Lol haha is that really true?Cheesy

MiningViking

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:51:22 PM

Lol haha is that really true?Cheesy

Yeah i spoke to her 3 times today..
First i called her and we talked for about 5 minutes, then i called her again cause she asked me to call back after work, then she called me back about 1 later.
If anyone dont get their BTC back please PM and i give her a call again, let me put it this way she is not happy with him right now.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: