Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @BTCWhale stolen my money  (Read 3611 times)
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:52:33 PM

You guys see? After a few phone calls to his mummy talking to her about his actions and the possible consecuences and he crawls back on the internet and pays his debts.
If you feel like actually paying the promised reward for me helping you guys out use: 1ETGbLkF8n4976K3drz5tG8RF5He7vGa6n
I guess i wont get shit, the average user here is just as much scammer as BTCwhale is.

Lol haha is that really true?Cheesy

Yeah i spoke to her 3 times today..

jeeeez how old he is?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiningViking

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:57:22 PM

You guys see? After a few phone calls to his mummy talking to her about his actions and the possible consecuences and he crawls back on the internet and pays his debts.
If you feel like actually paying the promised reward for me helping you guys out use: 1ETGbLkF8n4976K3drz5tG8RF5He7vGa6n
I guess i wont get shit, the average user here is just as much scammer as BTCwhale is.

jeeeez how old he is?

Born 1994-01-27
He still lives at home, i guess he will stay there until he graduates from highschool or the university.
Highschool is same level of education as university here, 1-9 grade then 3 years at gymnasium then 3-5 years at highschool or university.
The picture of him with 2 friends dressed up in suits is from his gymnasium graduation.

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:01:46 PM

jeeeez how old he is?

Born 1994-01-27
He still lives at home, i guess he will stay there until he graduates from highschool or the university.
Highschool is same level of education as university here, 1-9 grade then 3 years at gymnasium then 3-5 years at highschool or university.
The picture of him with 2 friends dressed up in suits is from his gymnasium graduation.

Anyway looks like he can make money Tongue

MiningViking

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:06:27 PM

His mother did not seem very happy about his career as a internet scam artist.
I told her the fact, that people have offered me % of their looses if i got their money back, about his chances of getting
a good job in the future when it is all visible on google for anyone etc, she did actually google her son while we had the second conversation.
Again if anyone dont get their BTC back, PM and i will talk to her again, his parents would very much like this to be solved and forgotten.

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:13:55 PM

I told her the fact, that people have offered me % of their looses if i got their money back, about his chances of getting
a good job in the future when it is all visible on google for anyone etc, she did actually google her son while we had the second conversation.
Again if anyone dont get their BTC back, PM and i will talk to her again, his parents would very much like this to be solved and forgotten.

Nice investigation, big case for him and his family - also all people that sent BTC. Anyway pump & dump scheme is also not so good practise for coins ;-)

MiningViking

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:03:12 AM

Nice investigation, big case for him and his family - also all people that sent BTC. Anyway pump & dump scheme is also not so good practise for coins ;-)

I actually regret doing it, getting PM`s first from people asking for help promising me 50% now they promise 0.2BTC out of 3...
From 1/2 to 1/15..
See i told ya, average member is no less scammer then BTCwhale.

Ungratefulness is the worlds way of saying thank you.

cubydu (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:06:38 AM

Do you have right her  phonenumber ?

I can't understand. Do you want take award after BTCWhale returned my money or before?

First i called her and we talked for about 5 minutes, then i called her again cause she asked me to call back after work, then she called me back about 1 later.
If anyone dont get their BTC back please PM and i give her a call again, let me put it this way she is not happy with him right now.

MiningViking

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:12:44 AM

Do you have right her  phonenumber ?

I can't understand. Do you want take award after BTCWhale returned my money or before?

First i called her and we talked for about 5 minutes, then i called her again cause she asked me to call back after work, then she called me back about 1 later.
If anyone dont get their BTC back please PM and i give her a call again, let me put it this way she is not happy with him right now.

I wont aid you any further with this. If anyone else still miss their BTC please PM.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:18:56 AM

Nice work MiningViking.

Hope the suckes pay you and don't pull a BTCWhale!

MiningViking

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:26:09 AM

Nice work MiningViking.

Hope the suckes pay you and don't pull a BTCWhale!

I already been pulled..
I removed my hand from this, people can solve this themself - i have no interest in being a good samaritan on the internet sticking my nose put risking possible legal actions for people that got scammed then scam me for helping them.

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:24:12 PM

thats skeezy to call some guy's parents.

IMO - he was paid to ive people information about pump and dump schemes. He told them it was going up (it actually went up a bit), and then it got dumped before the suckers could sell theirs off first.

1) caveat emptor - dont give someone your money just because they claim to know the future
2) abusing the kid's innocent parents to get your money back is just as terrible. Maybe i call your mom and tell her that you are ganging up on some 20yr-old and his family?

hopefully a few people will go forth a bit smarter.

...oh, and FTC is going to the moon at 2:30 PM EST.  if you send your bitcoins to me i will personally buy in for you at that time, and even sell for you so that you don't have to do any work yourself

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
MiningViking

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:26:34 PM

thats skeezy to call some guy's parents.

IMO - he was paid to ive people information about pump and dump schemes. He told them it was going up (it actually went up a bit), and then it got dumped before the suckers could sell theirs off first.

1) caveat emptor - dont give someone your money just because they claim to know the future
2) abusing the kid's innocent parents to get your money back is just as terrible. Maybe i call your mom and tell her that you are ganging up on some 20yr-old and his family?

hopefully a few people will go forth a bit smarter.

...oh, and FTC is going to the moon at 2:30 PM EST.  if you send your bitcoins to me i will personally buy in for you at that time, and even sell for you so that you don't have to do any work yourself

I did not be abuseive or threaten anyone in any way, all i provided was information.
He lives in their house and he use the internet they pay for, they have the right to know.
He is 20 and yet dont stand on his own feet, that means he is a kid in my eyes, that means that his parents should be aware of whats going on under their roof.

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:52:43 PM

I totally agree with your MiningViking. As their child isn't repaying the money he obviously scammed from much people, the people which have been scammed do have some rights to find ways to make the scammer pay his debt in my opinion.

Whether you have to contact a parent of someone else, doesn't matter in my opinion. He shouldn't scam people. If he wouldn't scam people, his parents didn't receive any Phone call about this.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Traderberg

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:27:42 PM

To be honest, I regret doing my part in exposing BTCWhale or helping others. I think this is the kind of scam this community deserves.

I'm the one who knocks!
MiningViking

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:33:50 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 03:07:28 PM by MiningViking

To be honest, I regret doing my part in exposing BTCWhale or helping others. I think this is the kind of scam this community deserves.

Yeah its a nice forum when you get scammed by the scammed when you help them get unscammed..

validium

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:56:37 AM

am sorry, hope you get your money. Stupid scammers

ProtoAES256

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:47:37 PM

ahhh, sad case as well
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:50:45 PM

BTCWhale is fake
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 07:55:40 PM

BTCWhale is fake

Thank you very much, Sherlock.

Quite the observational skills, you have there!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: