Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!!! The CryptoCovids NFT Collection !!!!!!  (Read 171 times)
CryptoCovids (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2022, 10:12:11 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2022, 12:08:12 PM by CryptoCovids

https://cryptocovids.com/assets/img/banner1.png

Hello Everyone,

This is Introducing the CryptoCovids a brand-new limited NFT collection.

The CryptoCovids is a collection of 20210 unique digital collectibles NFTs with proof of ownership that live on the Ethereum blockchain forever. No two are exactly alike, and each one of them can be officially owned by a single person on the blockchain.

Thank you for joining us in building an awesome community.

" We are the cutest Viruses ever that have invaded your WORLD "  Grin

Our Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/hCuQE7npYf

Also, check us out on:
https://www.CryptoCovids.com

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Crypto_Covids

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/cryptocovid

Github:
https://github.com/Qpace-Team/CryptoCovids

you are still early, and we just have started, so join us, stay tuned, and good luck  Wink Wink

#NFT #NFTcommunity #NFTcollectibles #NFTcollectors
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1124

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 09:05:51 AM

Viruses are NOT cute and should not be sensationalized let alone make a digital art of it and put a price tag on it. Maybe try thinking about how many people actually died due to recent pandemic. You expect people to purchase your NFTs that literally represents a deadly virus? I suggest you try and think better names and ideas about your NFTs.

CryptoCovids (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2022, 01:42:17 PM

Viruses are NOT cute and should not be sensationalized let alone make a digital art of it and put a price tag on it. Maybe try thinking about how many people actually died due to recent pandemic. You expect people to purchase your NFTs that literally represents a deadly virus? I suggest you try and think better names and ideas about your NFTs.

common man !!!

First, we completely have a sense of empathy with all who are hurt by  Covid in any way !!

But, Covid is not the first virus that hit the world, and will not be the last one!
We just have made artwork from the shape of a virus!
What about any artwork which is made of anything deadly such as guns, bombs, gas, or anything else, or even dead people themselves as zombi ??!!!
By any logic, we don't think that making a cute virus is worse than making fun of dead people themselves as zombies!!!

Stop fake sentimentalism about everything !!!
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1124

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2022, 06:28:00 AM

common man !!!

First, we completely have a sense of empathy with all who are hurt by  Covid in any way !!
Pfft. Sure, by capitalizing on the popularity of a deadly virus, yeah, quite a sense of empathy you got there.

But, Covid is not the first virus that hit the world, and will not be the last one!
Not an excuse but sure, whatever works to get the money flowing right?

What about any artwork which is made of anything deadly such as guns, bombs, gas, or anything else, or even dead people themselves as zombi ??!!!
By any logic, we don't think that making a cute virus is worse than making fun of dead people themselves as zombies!!!
You realize those zombies are a work of fiction right? Those aren't real, meanwhile, the virus you blatantly called 'cute', is very real and is still a problem in many countries up until now.
How would you feel if your friend dies of covid and some idiot came to the funeral showing off their cute covid NFT? Such a stupid idea.
I'm telling you now, this will go nowhere so you should think of better ideas next time.

CryptoCovids (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 03:24:14 AM

common man !!!

Pfft. Sure, by capitalizing on the popularity of a deadly virus, yeah, quite a sense of empathy you got there.

Not an excuse but sure, whatever works to get the money flowing right?

You realize those zombies are a work of fiction right? Those aren't real, meanwhile, the virus you blatantly called 'cute', is very real and is still a problem in many countries up until now.
How would you feel if your friend dies of covid and some idiot came to the funeral showing off their cute covid NFT? Such a stupid idea.
I'm telling you now, this will go nowhere so you should think of better ideas next time.

First again, you said if I realized that zombies are fiction or not!! Of course, I know, but seems you don't. CUZ I was talking about dead ppl who zombies make fun of them, not zombies themselves!!
in our case, seems that you can't realize that these artworks are fiction just as zombies !!
You are saying that if we make a fictionary artwork from dead ppl themselves it's fine, but if we make a fictionary artwork from some shape of virus it's horrible???!!!! Really?!!!
Do you hear yourself ?!

You didn't even answer my question, what about other deadly things that have been subjected to artworks all the time??!! Are viruses just special? Or do you have these funny ideas about others too?!

Seems you look at things just as your wish not as they are, something is good somewhere but is bad somewhere else!!
And for god's sake, please stop lecturing me about covid stats, my grandfather died from covid last year, and I was hospitalized by that, so don't say something that you don't know anything about that at all, or as I said before, stop fake sentimentalism about anything which you don't know any idea about !!!
Of course, this ridiculous behavior (about anything) is a trend these days in the world!!
queeniechai

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 02:33:18 PM

Sounds funny and awkward.. but seriously viruses are not a joke.. Making money out of it is not really a good idea at all. Still hoping that theres a lot of positive outcome for this project.
CryptoCovids (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2022, 08:48:39 AM

Sounds funny and awkward.. but seriously viruses are not a joke.. Making money out of it is not really a good idea at all. Still hoping that theres a lot of positive outcome for this project.

Thank you for your positive approach in the end, but I suggest you read the earlier conversation above, Thank you anyway though
Birch_tartar

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 11:10:26 AM

Who can say what people do with such NFT collections? Is it just a way to support the artist? I do not see the point. It's hard to call it an investment when it's not made by a famous person or a team with a great reputation, to say that in the future it will be more expensive.
CryptoCovids (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2022, 04:22:26 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2022, 02:03:57 PM by CryptoCovids

Who can say what people do with such NFT collections? Is it just a way to support the artist? I do not see the point. It's hard to call it an investment when it's not made by a famous person or a team with a great reputation, to say that in the future it will be more expensive.

I'm not sure what do you mean?!! Were Larva labs or creators of BAYC famous? We could count thousands of these examples!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: