Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy abuser noorman0 makes accusations based on his ridiculous fantasies!  (Read 149 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Unikon (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 11:16:09 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2022, 01:06:17 PM by Unikon

Crazy abuser noorman0 makes accusations based on his ridiculous fantasies!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5382479
A numpty thinks that I have not right to make ANNs! Just look what an imbecile

I believe that...
Grin He believe. This is his proof. If such behaviour of this donkey is normal for DT-spectators, then I believe that noorman0 is scamer, provocer & member of signature-mafia which is earning repuation by defamation of innocent users

Many respected users don't understand this looney noorman0 & his crazy defamations

There are no rules for open and starting a Thread !
Everybody can start a Thread and an Announcement of a project or Coin , was happend the last few years so many times !
Be careful with download links here on the Forum and check them 3 times and do some research first before you doing it.
If you think or see a ANN with a change to a malicious links then report it to the Moderators.
I am no professional in rules in the forum but I don't see any rule stated that you cannot post ann thread.
Anyone can post anyone's ANN and also can add the disclaimer about posting this ANN for who and most of the people who were doing this before the introduction of copper membership will have a disclaimer of they are representing who and they just hired to post that, no more relationship about their reputation.

Theymos! This defamator noorman0 needs to be monitored

Moderators do not reacts for reported offtop & trolling here! Theymos! Do something please
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 16916

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2022, 11:25:19 AM

In all my ANNs threads was stated that "I am not member of this project". Loycev can check it
See https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5902/59025621.html: your disclaimer was not there when you posted this 5 days ago, I don't keep track of editing.

Unikon (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 11:27:25 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2022, 12:42:17 PM by Unikon

In all my ANNs threads was stated that "I am not member of this project".
See https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5902/59025621.html: your disclaimer was not there when you posted this 5 days ago, I don't keep track of editing.
This is not full ANN announcement. Ridiculous. If this is an ANN then CZ is Satoshi. Your Loyce script saving only initial posts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: