Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid-19 booster  (Read 561 times)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 03:21:30 PM

Haven't gotten the booster and not planning to. Kinda got bamboozled into taking 2 doses and that's as far as I'll go. Got the card to at least stop the government restricting my movement.

Didn't really felt sick those times I took the doses unlike some people I know, the injection site was just hurt for a day or so. I'm worried about the heart part though and that's why I'm not taking any additional dose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 04:19:11 PM

Preserved (in full with the outstanding source links and other useful info) for posterity.
I'm always a big fan of how anti-vaxxers completely fail to present a single shred of evidence for any of your bullshit and just expect people to believe your provably false claims at face value, and then get pissy (pun intended, since we know anti-vaxxers like to drink their own urine) at others when challenged. Given how easy it is to find such data, why are you suddenly finding it so difficult to dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh? Lmao.

Still, here you go:

Look forward to whatever bIg PhArMa FuDgEd ThE nUmBeRs bullshit you use to explain away this.

I've participated and created in quite a few threads regarding Covid-19 subjects, such as the virus itself, vaccines, death rate and so on. I've always provided valid sources, graphs, from ECDC or WHO. Despite my efforts, they always flipped the card of "These statistics are fake by big pharmas etc." and posted their own sources, from some random blogspot website.

Thus, I hardly believe that anything changes their views, I've resorted to locking topics due to them posting gibberish and nonsense, contributing spam and plain spam articles and blog posts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 05:57:43 PM

I've participated and created in quite a few threads regarding Covid-19 subjects, such as the virus itself, vaccines, death rate and so on. I've always provided valid sources, graphs, from ECDC or WHO. Despite my efforts, they always flipped the card of "These statistics are fake by big pharmas etc." and posted their own sources, from some random blogspot website.

Thus, I hardly believe that anything changes their views, I've resorted to locking topics due to them posting gibberish and nonsense, contributing spam and plain spam articles and blog posts.

Firstly, it is worth note that we're talking about per-100,000 and Gate's phony chart you have there.  The 'pandemic' is long gone, and with such low rates now a little bit of fraud goes a long way.

I don't trust anyone who's lied to me in the past, and the last two years has been a running chain of flat-out lies, highly deceitful 'record keeping', flat out pay-offs to corrupt hospitals, etc, by the corp/gov.  Putting it out on a Gates funded propaganda outfits like "Our World in bogus Data" is just icing on the cake.

A while ago whistleblowers claimed that in the U.S. said that in U.S. hospitals people who had to be counted as 'vaccinated' would be given Ivermectin (or Pfizermectin since everyone gets more money from that) which makes most people recover almost overnight.  People who didn't take the de-pop shot would be put on 'vents' to make sure they die, and more whistleblowers and investigators are finding out that it was WAY more than a measly $50,000 the hospitals like Elmhurst were getting for doing the hits.  Like 10x that!  These kinds of payout figures are what you would expect to see when a currency is entering the final phases of a collapse so I'm not surprised.

Seems like England and Scotland have decided they milked the death-jab (and ritualistic mask psy-op) dry and are wrapping up this phase of the reset operation.  Their numbers are showing a higher RATE of deaths (and so-called 'covid' sickness) in the jabbed than in the unjabbed even!  TLAV covers it and, as usual, provides a lot of links in one of their recent presentations:

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/fully-vaxed-scotland-2x-covid-risk-25-increase-hospitalization-40-more-likely-die/

The VaccineAIDS disease that the de-pop shots are giving to people makes them more susceptible to all sickness as their immune systems degrade and fail.  That includes whatever SARS-based coronavirus variants might or might not be kicking around.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 08:06:17 PM

Ahh shoot. It wasn't bIg PhArMa manipulating the data, it was bIlL gAtEs PrOpAgAnDa.

There really is no limit to the bullshit you can make up when your only source is "Some guy's vlog".
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2022, 11:12:28 PM

Latest data from the US:

Fully vaccinated: 0.1 deaths per 100,000
Unvaccinated: 10 deaths per 100,000

100x more likely to die if you are unvaxxed.
I think that these stats is almost meaningless now when omicron variant is dominating. I think that these stats isn't available but it would be interesting to see how many vaccinated/unvaccinated people who got omicron passed away. But I'm sure that unvaccinated people isn't 100x more likely to die.
I don't see point of booster or even 4th jab when current vaccines don't give that much protection against omicron and when omicron itself isn't that dangerous. Maybe only for most vulnerable people it makes sense to take so called booster.

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 11:21:04 AM

Certainly not true, you only fully vaccinated with 27 booster shots, nobody managed to reach the level yet.

80% of serious COVID cases are fully vaccinated' says Ichilov hospital director
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321674

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:06:01 PM

Certainly not true, you only fully vaccinated with 27 booster shots, nobody managed to reach the level yet.

Israel is supposedly on their 4th jab now.  Will be interesting to see what happens of jab 5.

This is (supposedly) only 'confirmed covid deaths' so it won't include the countless side-effects of the de-pop shot which is taking out all the athletes.

I'm sure glad I and my family went the natural immunity + Ivermectin route like Africa and India.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:27:09 PM

I know someone who works in a hospital, told me that there were cases of vaccine side effects.

Got in to an arguement with him about me not getting the jab, challenged me to visit a covid ward unmasked..told him, hell I'll even kiss the patient but i have to inject him with a booster shot.

The fucker backed out LOL. Actions speak louder than words  Grin
BernyJB (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 02:06:50 PM

[I know math, you dont have to post that wall of text here. Instead you would better explain PreciousH that being vaccinated wont make him immune or safe from covid. Both vaccinated/boostered and non vaccinated people in age are dying.

You sure you know math? Doesn't look like it.
Who did ever say getting a vaccine would prevent a person from dying? That's NOT (and has never been) the purpose of vaccines. People are still dying from polio, and the vaccine has been developed (and in use worldwide) almost 70 years ago.
The purpose of vaccines (I'm sure you already know this, like you know math) is to BOOST the body's response to a given pathogen, not to guarantee people will be absolutely immune to it, and especially not to guarantee people are not gonna die.
Both unvaccinated and vaccinated people are gonna keep on dying. The difference is in the numbers (right up your alley, being you know so much about math). In any case, vaccination is in its very early stages, and the fact the disease has been largely stopped in its tracks is proof enough (for anybody with a brain) to fully understand the effectivity of what's been done, even with its shortcomings.

By the way: you can take this post as proof that, 2 weeks after getting the booster, I'm still alive. Trust me: I am.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 02:20:37 PM

I know someone who works in a hospital, told me that there were cases of vaccine side effects.

Got in to an arguement with him about me not getting the jab, challenged me to visit a covid ward unmasked..told him, hell I'll even kiss the patient but i have to inject him with a booster shot.

The fucker backed out LOL. Actions speak louder than words  Grin

Back in the day, WW1 there have been several studies done with war prisoners trying to make healthy prisoners sick. People with the flu literally spit healthy peoply in the mouth or they even where injected with all the nasty stuff and failed to make a single person sick from another person.
Anyone sick is sick form the own wrong doing. Generally it runs in the family, as very much the same living contitions.

Someone has to be a total moron thinking of getting sick because someone else been running around with wet hair in cold weather and managed to get a common cold.

Back in the 80's Dr Robert Willner Injects himself with "HIV" showcasing the aids scam.  (fast forward to about  39min)
https://youtu.be/tQCKb1JV-4A  

Measles does not exist as per German high court rulling

Oh yes the €1.5 Million reward still up for grabs is someone manages to find sars-cov-2

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 03:02:31 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (4), Foxpup (2), vapourminer (2)

'80% of serious COVID cases are fully vaccinated' says Ichilov hospital director
If you don't appreciate how this statement is divested of context, then you need to read some of the previous posts in this thread. I've been trying to explain this for nearly two years now. It's not difficult.

you only fully vaccinated with 27 booster shots, nobody managed to reach the level yet.
What, despite the fact that apparently "'80% of serious COVID cases are fully vaccinated' says Ichilov hospital director" ?

Israel is supposedly on their 4th jab now.  Will be interesting to see what happens of jab 5.
This is (supposedly) only 'confirmed covid deaths' so it won't include the countless side-effects of the de-pop shot which is taking out all the athletes.
I'm sure glad I and my family went the natural immunity + Ivermectin route like Africa and India.

Nice to see you posting from ourworldindata - have you changed your mind about that site? I think previously you were against it because they are funded by 5G DNA-altering nanobots or something.
Anyway, whilst Covid deaths are certainly rising in Israel, it might be interesting to break that down a bit...

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-omicron-in-israel-unvaccinated-die-in-much-higher-numbers-1.10586137

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 03:18:20 PM

Nice to see you posting from ourworldindata - have you changed your mind about that site? I think previously you were against it because they are funded by 5G DNA-altering nanobots or something.
No, you don't get it. You see, all data are completely and utterly wrong, unless:

I think those data support my preconceived opinions (they never do, but I usually just don't understand what I'm reading)
OR
I can selectively quote those data to make it seem like they support my preconceived opinions
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 05:31:11 PM

We seem to have a little dis-agreement here:

Anyway, whilst Covid deaths are certainly rising in Israel, it might be interesting to break that down a bit...

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-omicron-in-israel-unvaccinated-die-in-much-higher-numbers-1.10586137

Who to trust?

- The people saying things which guarantee them good job prospects and a lot of money?

or

- The people who, by not following the party line, are going to suffer greatly in their careers and pocketbook?

It's all so confusing <lol>

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 08:17:02 PM
Merited by BernyJB (3)

~

Perhaps it's time for a nice musical interlude?

BernyJB (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 03:01:33 PM

That is just beautiful! Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: