Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2024, 10:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need you help  (Read 214 times)
Cheap Afghan worker (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 05:01:30 PM

Hello to dear all .
I am an Afghan and I need for a job to make money.
If some one could hire me that will be great and I will be thankful.
MinMan

Activity: 625
Merit: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 06:02:06 PM

Please mention few of your skills; it can be writing or designing or coding or something..

Hiring you online is limited to your skills.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2218

Signature space for rent

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2022, 06:59:39 PM

Please mention that you want to get payment in BTC on the thread, otherwise moderators will move the thread to other sections. The title should change as well, write what you can do best. Example graphic design or content writing etc. Which work you have the best knowledge should share here to get works. It's hard to get work without experience here, but you can try. No one will help if you can't do any work.

Signature Space for Rent
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2394
Merit: 874

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 04:30:57 AM

Hello to dear all .

First of all you should not call yourself cheap as your username is 'cheap Afgan worker'. No one is cheap. Some work on high wages and others on low but this does not make anyone cheap.

Secondly, you need to mention what skills you have. How can anyone hire you unless they do not know what can you do? Make a proper post explaining your education, skills, experience if you expect to be hired by anyone.

aioc

Activity: 3066
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 05:37:02 AM

Hello to dear all .

You cannot ask for a job if you don't want to tell what are your achievement and what you can do, this is a Cryptocurrency forum so your skills should be related to Cryptocurrency, your location too also matters are you located now in Afghanistan or you are relocated, some of the jobs managers and developers are looking are coding, writing designing and marketer so you have to be good on some of this because you are in a highly competitive market.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1374

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 08:43:01 PM

Being Cheap Afghan worker isn't enough to be hired. How someone can hire you when we have no idea what you can do and what's your skills. If you really need work and money, you should specify what exactly you can do.
And agree with post above, maybe it's not best idea to call yourself with such name as you did. Don't understimate yourself. Your time and skills is valuable thing.

Cheap Afghan worker (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 03:14:31 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2022, 09:44:47 PM by Mr. Big

Please mention few of your skills; it can be writing or designing or coding or something..

Hiring you online is limited to your skills.
Hi thank you for replying , i am good at designing i can do writing and so some social media works .

Please mention that you want to get payment in BTC on the thread, otherwise moderators will move the thread to other sections. The title should change as well, write what you can do best. Example graphic design or content writing etc. Which work you have the best knowledge should share here to get works. It's hard to get work without experience here, but you can try. No one will help if you can't do any work.
thank you for your opinion i really appreciate that . as i am new here i will try my best to make some beneficial things so i will do that .
as i should say about my skills i am good at designing , i can write i wrote two books in psychology and some social media works  

Hello to dear all .

First of all you should not call yourself cheap as your username is 'cheap Afgan worker'. No one is cheap. Some work on high wages and others on low but this does not make anyone cheap.

Secondly, you need to mention what skills you have. How can anyone hire you unless they do not know what can you do? Make a proper post explaining your education, skills, experience if you expect to be hired by anyone.
well i feel myself cheap though so what should i do by the way thank you for your opinion i really appreciate that . as i am new here i will try my best to make some beneficial things so i will do that .
as i should say about my skills i am good at designing , i can write i wrote two books in psychology and some social media works    
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: