Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why putin choose winter?  (Read 590 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2022, 12:03:21 AM

He will start carpet-bombing soon, I'm afraid.  This will be the end of his reign.
Seems to be happening already.. and he's been using scatter bombs and vacuum bombs (assuming the flamethrower..).
I'm not sure when people will realize you can't negotiate with this man.

Western politicians need to read the mainstream Russian media.

Here is an article from Feb 26 (taken down now) but will give you an idea of Putin's rationale for solving the "Ukrainian Question":

https://web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

Putinians think Russians in Ukraine love to live under an autocratic, fascist dictatorship.  How about Russians in Lithuania, Poland, Germany?

According to this logic, Russia should annex any country that has Russians as its citizens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2022, 07:00:11 PM

He has already overextended himself militarily.  That is why he asked Lukashenko to lend him more fresh bodies to fill the void and start firing rockets from Belarus.

He will start carpet-bombing soon, I'm afraid.  This will be the end of his reign.

NATO will be forced to join to establish the no-fly zone to prevent a large-scale genocide unless oligarchs will take him out first.

Not sure why Ukrainian forces are not dropping a few bombs (front, middle, and back sections) on that 40-mile convoy, north of Kyiv.
Or maybe they already took care of this.

You have no idea how many Russians died here! Our morgues are packed, their corpses are lying in the fields, forests, fragments - in the destroyed equipment. And you know what? Russia REFUSES TO TAKE THE BODIES OF ITS SOLDIERS!!!! We beg the International Red Cross to facilitate the transfer of the bodies of the dead to their relatives, this is required by international agreements. But the Kremlin does not want to accept them so that people do not see the real picture. Their propaganda says the day before yesterday that there are NO DEAD on their side. But in reality, more than 6,000 corpses of their soldiers have been COLLECTED in Ukraine today! How many of them have not yet been found in the fields, and how many fragmented corpses!? Who does not believe - I can send photos and videos with the destroyed Russian-fascist troops, but I will not publish here, very shocking materials.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2022, 09:23:12 PM

He has already overextended himself militarily.  That is why he asked Lukashenko to lend him more fresh bodies to fill the void and start firing rockets from Belarus.

NATO will be forced to join to establish the no-fly zone to prevent a large-scale genocide unless oligarchs will take him out first.

Not sure why Ukrainian forces are not dropping a few bombs (front, middle, and back sections) on that 40-mile convoy, north of Kyiv.
Or maybe they already took care of this.

You have no idea how many Russians died here! Our morgues are packed, their corpses are lying in the fields, forests, fragments - in the destroyed equipment. And you know what? Russia REFUSES TO TAKE THE BODIES OF ITS SOLDIERS!!!! We beg the International Red Cross to facilitate the transfer of the bodies of the dead to their relatives, this is required by international agreements. But the Kremlin does not want to accept them so that people do not see the real picture. Their propaganda says the day before yesterday that there are NO DEAD on their side. But in reality, more than 6,000 corpses of their soldiers have been COLLECTED in Ukraine today! How many of them have not yet been found in the fields, and how many fragmented corpses!? Who does not believe - I can send photos and videos with the destroyed Russian-fascist troops, but I will not publish here, very shocking materials.

About 9000 as of yesterday.  I think soon they will stop counting them daily.

I hope you can kill them whenever you see them.  Do not take prisoners.  Just kill as many as you can.

If you continue this fight to summer/fall, Putin will be killed by the FSB.  There is no way he can survive this for many years.

DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 12:20:44 PM

About 9000 as of yesterday.  I think soon they will stop counting them daily.

I hope you can kill them whenever you see them.  Do not take prisoners.  Just kill as many as you can.

If you continue this fight to summer/fall, Putin will be killed by the FSB.  There is no way he can survive this for many years.

As of today, there are already more than 12,000 corpses of Rashists. The Armed Forces of Ukraine adhere to the rules of warfare and international standards of warfare, and are forced to save the lives of those who surrender. But there is an exception - after peaceful cities were bombed with artillery and rockets, civilian children, old people, women were killed, there is an unofficial rule - do not take artillerymen prisoner, just destroy them. I absolutely agree here - people who deliberately go to kill and wage a terrorist war against civilians have no other options but to go to hell as soon as possible.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your support, it is very important and valuable for us!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 10:12:12 PM

Wether Putin chosed the timing or not, with how apparent things are from all corners, only this issue of gas supply from Russia to the EU countries and how a cut off could drastically affect their economy is enough signal to alert Ukraine that the war they are fighting is a "one man mopol" war.

Ukraine continuous  dependant on EU to salvage them at all cost against Russia is one I don't see happening, cause every country act based on national interest. So the question is, is it same EU that depend on Russia for supply of about 40%  of their gas, would rise up to fight side by side Ukraine against Russia at the expense of their continuous gas supply? No meaning government would blatantly want to put it's economy at risk.

So Ukraine should as a matter of urgency make out ways with Russia in ending this war.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: