Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spook Inu NFT - The spookiest BSC/NFT project is finally here!  (Read 51 times)
Spookinunft (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 04:52:08 PM

Spook Inu aims to be the next blockbuster Inu-themed coin in the alt universe. Our group of experienced developers have formed our efforts and ideas together to create what will be a unique, large-scale project that features unique tokenomics, flawless fundamentals and a strong community that helps us to sustain and expand. The idea was inspired from consolidated, established coins with similar themes, such as Shiba Inu, and we have incorporated this familiar figure as the face of our project, with its own original spooky twist!

We as developers have observed the cryptocurrency and NFT market intently for many months, and have researched tirelessly on when the perfect time to launch our groundbreaking project would be, that time is now. We pride ourselves on our ability to create and grow a happy, healthy and ambitious community within our project. We as developers truly believe that Spook Inu has the opportunity to exceed all expectations and become the next household name in the alt-coin market!

Our mission is to ‘Break the barriers of possibility with Spook Inu’ by offering investors a utile, unique token with generous incentives by holding. Opportunities that most other tokens do not offer will arise through supporting this project, and the team are whole-heartedly confident that the project will grow at exponential rates. The long term mission for this project is to create a user-friendly platform that enables holders and potential investors of the coin alike to explore, research, but most of all financially benefit from.

Spook Inu utilises a unique tokenomic function in accordance with our rebase structure. Holders of Spook Inu can expect instances of upwards (growth) volatility whenever our rebase functionality goes into effect. For investors that are unfamiliar with the way rebase works, rebase is essentially a decrease in the total supply of a token across including all holders and LP's. This is done in order to adjust the token price, without affecting the value of anyone's share of coins. This increase or decrease in supply works with a mechanism that adjusts the supply algorithmically. We believe this will greatly benefit our investors as the demand for our token increases with a decrease in supply, which consequently will drive up the individual value of Spook Inu tokens. Rebase projects often find themselves experiencing higher volumes of trading activity due to the extremely positive upwards chart growth, which again we feel will please our investors as we are a very active project.

It is worth considering that Spook Inu will be an asset used to purchase our upcoming NFT collections (Date TBA), therefore we further emphasise the importance of accumulating tokens early in our project's adolescent stages, as investors will be maximising the amount of tokens they can posses before future rebases take place. Rebases will be infrequent and executed on an algorithmic term in which a minute percentage of total supply will be burned indefinitely.

The Spook Inu  wallet version is supported on both Android and iOS. The wallet is highly focused on enabling users to manage their tokens and interact with the ecosystem. The private keys for the wallet are stored on the user’s device and are secured through Secure Enclave and biometric authentication technology.

Users can complete all the normal functions that a wallet provides. They can monitor their balance as well as send and receive tokens. Users can also exchange on through the wallet and use and swap their tokens. The wallet enables users to access decentralized changes so that the holder can easily convert between their tokens. The wallet is fast, secure and will have a lower transaction fee than others, users can donate and vote for the organization by using our wallet. A user can hold and swap by using the Spook Inu Wallet.

Token Details
Token Name - Spook Inu
Type - NFT/Rebase
Network - Bep20
Platform - Binance

Tokenomics
Rewards - 2% paid in ETH
Marketing - 8%
Total tax - 10%

Spook Inu Road Map         

Phase 1 - Initial fairaunch and manual burn
Phase 2 - Community growth and marketing promotions

Phase 3 - Certik Audit and Weekly AMAs

Phase 4 - Major exchange listings (exact exchanges TBA closer to time)

Phase 5 - NFT platform BETA launch

Phase 6 - Official Launch of NFT marketplace and public onboarding

Phase 7 - iOS and Android App release and exclusive Spook Inu NFT collection            

Apyminer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 06:33:57 AM

Hey there,

I gave a spin to the token and I'm not sure I see the point of it...

First off I'd like to say that buying this coin through pancakeswap os a pain. I don't know if the reason is pancakeswap itself or the spookinu coin... Anyboo I decided to try and I just don't get it.

When I buy a coin or a token I hope it increase in price and could bring me some profits.
Now in the very case of spookinu we see 300%, 500%, 1000% increase and so on. That's great, and sounds too good to be true...
So the first thing I noticed a couple hours after buying the token, is that my amount of token has dramatically decreased. That's what's shocking at first glance.
Then after a moez thorough check, what I see is that the value I had bought is still there...
So the total amount of the tokens in my portfolio is decreasing as the value of the coin itself is increasing.

So
- First I'm glad I tried it and not gone all in with a high value
- Second what is the aim? One could consider this a stable coin but, it's not a coin AND it has no fiat currency backed to it.

Finally when I buy a coin or a token I expect it to increase in value so that I could make a profit... An increase in one side for a decrease the other side is just killing this purpose... Oh yeah the token increased 40k+% since launch but holders just don't benefit of it in reality...

So what is the goal of this token? Some reviews assimilate it as a scam, after trying it I wouldn't qualify it that way, as my money os still here. But it's clearly not understandable at least.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: