Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's slow moving coup?  (Read 253 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 08:01:18 PM

^^^ Here is the problem. There are two kinds of people in this world:
1. The pushy, ambitious kind... leaders;
2. Simple, honest, workers just living life... followers.

The pushy, ambitious kind always want more. They become leaders because they see it as a way to get more.

The simple, honest, life-living, followers simply aren't pushy enough to become leaders.

Sure, Trump is ambitious somewhat. But he wasn't ambitious enough to fight the Biden coup in a way that would make him a winner. Trump is more into steady, even, somewhat-honest, business growth. If he hadn't had a father who was a bit of an ambitious businessman, Trump wouldn't have the wealth he has today.

Biden, on the other hand, doesn't care where his money comes from... as long as he gets it. Bow to the super-wealthy. Invest in other countries in unconscionable ways (through Hunter). Push into the Presidency, even though he knows it was done through a coup.

The followers will never overcome the leaders. Why not? Not ambitious enough... or crooked enough. The best we can hope for is a leader who is somewhat ambitious, good-ish and honest-ish.

The Story of the Christmas Truce of 1914--and Its Eternal Message

War had already been waging in Europe for months when Pope Benedict issued a plea from Rome on Dec. 7, 1914 to leaders of Europe: declare a Christmas truce.

Benedict saw how badly peace was needed, even if it was only for a day. The First Battle of Ypres alone, fought from October 19 to November 22, had resulted in some 200,000 casualties (mostly German and French soldiers, but also thousands of English and Belgians). The First Battle of the Marne was even worse.

In light of this carnage, the pope asked "that the guns may fall silent at least upon the night the angels sang."

The European leaders ignored his plea.

Then something miraculous happened on the eve of Christmas. From No Man's Land—the area between the trench works of Allied and Central forces—German troops, in a spontaneous act, put down their weapons and invited English soldiers to celebrate Christmas with them. It's remembered today as the Christmas Truce.

The British cartoonist Bruce Bairnsfather was one of many who chronicled the event. A machine gunner in the 1st Battalion of the Royal Warwickshire Regiment, Bairnsfather was shivering in the muck of a three-foot trench on a cold night, munching on stale biscuits and chain-smoking, when he heard a noise at about 10 p.m. Via History:

Afterwards, not everyone was pleased with the gaiety. Some military leaders reportedly seethed over the Christmas truce. But Bairnsfather suggests the soldiers themselves cherished the moment, which they sorely needed.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 09:03:26 PM

The pushy, ambitious kind always want more. They become leaders because they see it as a way to get more.

The simple, honest, life-living, followers simply aren't pushy enough to become leaders

As usual, and as I would expect from a Trump follower, simple, but wrong, answers to complex problems. There are many "types" of people, and leadership it has nothing to do with being "pushy" - there are tens of leadership styles and people are not divided in "followers" and "leaders", most people are both of them at some point in time and for certain things. I am thinking of a Personal Assistant I know, mostly doer / follower at  work, but leading a local charity.

Leadership is not necessarily linked to personal ambition.

BTW, about your signature thing... For most people, COVID symptoms go away in one day to a week... without doing anything in particular.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 09:40:41 PM

The simple, honest, life-living, followers simply aren't pushy enough to become leaders

As usual, and as I would expect from a Trump follower, simple, but wrong, answers to complex problems. There are many "types" of people, and leadership it has nothing to do with being "pushy" - there are tens of leadership styles and people are not divided in "followers" and "leaders", most people are both of them at some point in time and for certain things. I am thinking of a Personal Assistant I know, mostly doer / follower at  work, but leading a local charity.

BTW, about your signature thing... For most people, COVID symptoms go away in one day to a week... without doing anything in particular.

Actually, you are saying it backward. Personal ambition doesn't necessarily lead to leadership. Both of us are examples of this.

But consider. How often does a leader become a leader without being pushy? People don't often go to a simple farmer or businessman, take hold of him, and push him into a leadership role, without him at least asking for the job. They might suggest the idea to him. But it is his ambition that moves him to move forward with the idea... even being a simple, tiny-town council member.

Regarding my signature, thank you for agreeing with me that Covid, at least in its original state a couple of years ago, wasn't much of a deal. Two things about this:
1. Why doesn't the medial know this, so that they are stop pushing vaxxes, and stop issuing the useless mask mandates in places?;
2. The vaxx caused Covid is what is harming and killing almost all people who get Covid these days.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 11:04:17 PM

Actually, you are saying it backward. Personal ambition doesn't necessarily lead to leadership. Both of us are examples of this.

But consider. How often does a leader become a leader without being pushy? People don't often go to a simple farmer or businessman, take hold of him, and push him into a leadership role, without him at least asking for the job. They might suggest the idea to him. But it is his ambition that moves him to move forward with the idea... even being a simple, tiny-town council member.

Regarding my signature, thank you for agreeing with me that Covid, at least in its original state a couple of years ago, wasn't much of a deal. Two things about this:
1. Why doesn't the medial know this, so that they are stop pushing vaxxes, and stop issuing the useless mask mandates in places?;
2. The vaxx caused Covid is what is harming and killing almost all people who get Covid these days.

Cool

Again, your interpretation of what I say is not what I say. For MOST PEOPLE, other simply die unless treated. As there are quite a few of those, you could not let people catch it all at the same time. I will not go into a discussion on vaccines because you know nothing about biology, medicine and probably anything that I could call science. I do known a few doctors and some of them took the vaccine first day and others decided not to. All people who have proper medical knowledge yet not agreed on what is better.

I am not an example of "not being a leader" and I am not an example of what you'd call ambitious, nor particularly "pushy" as I see it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2022, 07:40:20 PM

Cool

Again, your interpretation of what I say is not what I say. For MOST PEOPLE, other simply die unless treated. As there are quite a few of those, you could not let people catch it all at the same time. I will not go into a discussion on vaccines because you know nothing about biology, medicine and probably anything that I could call science. I do known a few doctors and some of them took the vaccine first day and others decided not to. All people who have proper medical knowledge yet not agreed on what is better.

I am not an example of "not being a leader" and I am not an example of what you'd call ambitious, nor particularly "pushy" as I see it.

If you are trying to tell us that you are a non-pushy person who is a leader, what are you a leader of? Many of us would like to know. Your family?

I am not a medically trained person, either. I have listened to the statistics, besides many medical people. Statistics show that Covid vaxxed people are being sent in the direction of death. Many die almost on the spot of being vaccinated. For some it takes a week. Others a month. Others longer up to years. Covid can easily be cured with Ivermectin.

And I am not trying to tell you to go out and check into it. I'm simply letting you know so that you can do what you want with the info. However, if you believe without checking both sides of the story, you will be missing it. I know. It's difficult to check it out.

The problem with the American Republic is that the people don't know the power they have in basic American law.

Cool

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: