Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - On-Chain Analysis  (Read 71 times)
ImThour (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1514

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 07:36:47 AM
Merited by wavessurfing (1)

Hey,

I am not sure if people are interested to see this however I recently bought the premium of a service which provides Onchain data.
I hope this might be useful for some of you.  Cheesy

Supply on Exchanges: Shows the total amount of BTC located in known exchange wallets.

Whale Transaction Count: Number of Transactions transferring more than 1M USD.

Active Addresses: Number of unique addresses involved in BTC transactions daily.

MVRV Long/Short Difference: For certain coins, this indicator tends to bottom at the lowest point of its bear market and peak at the top of its bull cycle.

MVRV Ratio: Shows the average profit or loss of all BTC holders based on the price when each token last moved.

Hope you liked this. If you want any other Data from Santiment, let me know.
Cheers!
wavessurfing

Activity: 374
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 08:40:47 AM

Hey,

I am not sure if people are interested to see this however I recently bought the premium of a service which provides Onchain data.
I hope this might be useful for some of you.  Cheesy

Supply on Exchanges: Shows the total amount of BTC located in known exchange wallets.

Active Addresses: Number of unique addresses involved in BTC transactions daily.

MVRV Long/Short Difference: For certain coins, this indicator tends to bottom at the lowest point of its bear market and peak at the top of its bull cycle.

MVRV Ratio: Shows the average profit or loss of all BTC holders based on the price when each token last moved.

Hope you liked this. If you want any other Data from Santiment, let me know.
Cheers!

exactly, can you give us updates ?
ImThour (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 10:14:45 AM

exactly, can you give us updates ?
Sure, will post today's updates and will try to carry on this project. Cheers!
ImThour (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 10:20:15 AM

BTC On-Chain Data for 31st Jan, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: