Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Average monthly BNB  (Read 64 times)
Mails (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 09:23:26 PM

Where can I find the monthly average of BNB which is used to calculate the card level (for the Binance Card) in the new interface which was introduced today?

In the old interface you just tapped on the level and the info was there, now you just get a static table with the possible levels.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 09:06:07 AM

I haven't seen that introduction that you've seen yesterday. And not sure if this would be helping but is this link going to help to that answer you're looking for?
https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/c93fe535bcf4431aa32623ae0a49d4f2
There's the card level that's indicated there but that was published on 2020 and that's why I'm not sure since you've mentioned there's a newer one.
Mails (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 06:54:27 AM

Not really because i cant see my current actual BNB average.
Before it was posted beside the cardlevel but not anymore, maybe they moved it somewhere else.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 09:27:30 AM

Not really because i cant see my current actual BNB average.
Before it was posted beside the cardlevel but not anymore, maybe they moved it somewhere else.
The best thing to do is to chat this to their support, they're easy to contact and the live chat is responding quickly. You tell them this and for sure that they're going to give you the appropriate page that you really need. They've been helpful to me when I've approached them a couple of times that's why I like this exchange at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: