Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free ESTATE in Odessa ! Get your piece !  (Read 578 times)
Ged (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:01:57 PM

Sorry for this advertising topic, just want to have your attention  Grin

Hi ! I'm from Odessa, Ukraine - i'm 25 years old, have wife and 4-year old son. As you know, we have some troubles in our country. Our national currency, Hryvna, can become costless just in one moment, ruining people life. It's not our fault, Odessa is beautiful small touristic city, with humorous, kind people and huge potectial (right on the Black Sea shore).
 Few dosens years ago it was one of the richest cityes in Europe !
But our 'mayor' sold-out best places of OUR city to unknown persons, deputates and rich people. 70% of Odessa seashore is CLOSED to it's citizens.   
 Odessa harbour, that fed all the city(it's very cool to work at harbour - great salary and free living rooms) - is almost dead. We have only ships from China with some 1$ crocks, that our customs confiscate and sell in "second-hand stock confiscate shops" that are built-in into HISTORYCAL BUILDINGS.
50% of our clothing shops are second-hand with price at 30$ for usual shirt (crazy, but people buy it, even if they know that KILO of that stuff costs 1$)

I afraid of future of my son, of my family. I afraid of darkness and hopeless situation that can destroy our life ! That can kill our 'Odessa-Mama'.
We have so much talented people, so much artists, poets, cooks, hairdressers, almost 80% people in Odessa are making art. We are defenceless against bandits and goverment(almost the same at the moment). We want to make LOVE, not war !

So, i invite every people to visit Odessa, you can live here for Bitcoins, guys ! I will help with it, no problems !

Also, our city HAD the same cituation almost 100 years ago - and forefathers found way out ! Almost the same way Paul Glover found how to make Ithaka, USA better place to live, hove to throw away big corporations, how to rise up small buiseness. We going do the same, using modern technologies and FAITH. Thank God, we have one of the most powerful communities in the world - forum.od.ua , 'Odesskii Forum". Almost half of our citizens registered there and visiting it few times a month. Also, 75 000 users spend EVERY day on it. Most of them have advertising on that forum. We are discussing all city problems, ideas on it, make decisions. Right now me with some other people working on REANIMATION of Odessa, first plan - make independence from governemnt. We have nice plan, it was finished yesterday, in the miracle way - found some crazy information about our town, that can really change our small town into paradise !

Currently we are working on "Bitcoin-school" for Odessa citizens, that want change their lives forever. Searching for coders that can bring something usefull into our project. Will be happy to discuss some difficult moments with Bitcoin Citizens !

P.S. I can not tell directly about what we are doing, it can ruin the plan. First wish to see interested people, i don't care where you from and what's your colour skin - if you can share your expirience, say good word, or visit our town and tell people about Bitcoin "from the first hands" - will be happy to see you !
P.P.S. - You can e-mail me at d@firecut.me .

Best regards, D.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minecrew

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

MineCrew

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:01:29 PM

Good... Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: