Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Tokens as a share reward of Affiliate Networking Market  (Read 59 times)
MyCryptoADS (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 09:39:25 AM

Why not combine different sectors?
For example, activities that take place online but also more physical. Should I reward Marketing actions with Tokens?
A small or large tip may be given based on referral or affiliate activity with respect to certain Markets

Finding structured systems that reward shares is a way to connect the world of Crypto to the real one

In MyCryptoADS https://mycryptoads.com/  you receive Crypto tips for:

Registration on the Web Site
Login/Day
Viewing your shares
Participate in Business
Register new users via ref

Participate in the growth of the platform

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3288

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 03:46:52 PM

whenever I see a promotion of MLM business, the first thing I think of is that it's a pyramid scam. now you are here offering each user to create their own pyramid scheme in just a few clicks. nice.

why I can't see anywhere on the site who is behind them? Anything about team members, company or whatever? The support page is blank... everything looks like another shady business. Unfortunately, even sounds like an idea with solid potential.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MyCryptoADS (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 07:03:58 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2022, 07:14:41 AM by MyCryptoADS

Yes, you are right regarding the Support that will be enabled soon.
In the Footer you will find the Privacy Policy and you can find the reference Company.
 We are developing with passion a little at a time, as we did for our main activity which is the preparation of recreational vehicles (campers). Among other things, we will build a minishowroom-type cell trolley also dedicated to Networks.
 The network marketing present on the site are external activities in which we are registered as any user.The cryptotips are given away as a tip and, the same cryptotips, possibly requested to be included in the rotator links relating to the networks

Thanks for the answer which, as you will understand, helps us to see the priorities!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: