Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 01:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I’m done with trash coins!! Looking for something promising  (Read 1959 times)
d3nz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 07:06:18 PM

The choice you have made is a good decision. The most important thing is that in long-term and short-term investments, you must be prepared to lose money when trading. It's true that many stupid coins have appeared, but what you mean is meme coins which have low prices but don't promise big profits. If you look for a stupid asset that promises it, it's nothing but luck for us.

It's like a choice of luck. Best decision is to invest in what you think will make you a profit in the future and also in the long term. There are lots of altcoins that you can buy, but you will also need to do some research before putting your money.

Right now, I only invest with only on top 50 on CMC and only putting my money for some meme coins that I will think they will give me profit in the future but this will depend on the trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: