Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayahuasca as a path to the cryptoworld!!!  (Read 30 times)
Eugene Mart (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 09:01:43 AM

Hey there, friends. Let me tell you how I got into the crypto world, and I'd like some advice from you.
So, I'm 31 years old and cybernetic by profession. For most of my adult life, I've been involved in the IT business and trying to figure out what my true calling is.
My search for answers to my questions led me to Ayahuasca in October 2021. Strangely enough, I found them.
In our first session, my subconscious said "decentralization" to me, but I did not understand what it meant.
I suggested that it might have something to do with the crypto world and Web3. In the second session, I asked Ayahuasca that question. Again, he received an affirmative reply: "Yes, this is your vocation, this is where you can achieve your maximum growth and be of service to society." Despite what may seem strange, I was convinced that my subconscious was telling me the truth. As a result, I have deeply immersed myself in the study of decentralization technologies, crypto world, web3, metaverse, and NFT, which has fascinated me.

Also, I attended my third session with a Peruvian shaman, where I received instructions on where to begin and where to go.

Now, I am here with you! Grin

Before getting to know the liana of medicine, I worked with a small team of developers on a SaaS platform that protected medical marijuana manufacturers from counterfeiting and even had some companies that were already using MVPs.

After immersing myself in the crypto world, I have thought that integrating blockchain into our solution could provide an unprecedented tool for combating the counterfeiting of physical goods.

Huh
Your opinion would be greatly appreciated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: