Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Bans American Trucker 'Convoy to DC 2022' Page With 139,000 Followers  (Read 267 times)
cmg777 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 11:56:40 AM

Facebook Bans American Trucker 'Convoy to DC 2022' Page With 139,000 Followers

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62855

https://twitter.com/IvoryHecker/status/1488328627414519808?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1488328627414519808%7Ctwgr%5Ehb_2_8%7Ctwcon%5Es1

Convoy To DC 2022 From California To Washington DC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518Ekf5zeQU

Thousands of American truckers to drive from CA to DC to protest Vaccine Mandate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUlucYAhS04

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 06:33:34 PM

LOL way to go Zucc. Not surprising since they're basically doing damage control for these governments. They probably saw the trucker convoy in Canada and thought that a larger one could form in the US (if it hasn't started yet).
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2022, 12:42:06 AM

LOL way to go Zucc. Not surprising since they're basically doing damage control for these governments. They probably saw the trucker convoy in Canada and thought that a larger one could form in the US (if it hasn't started yet).

I think they tried to do one last year in the US but it fizzled out. Gee, with news like this I wonder why Cheesy. Anyway there was a truckers convoy in Australia last year that the media didn't report about. This year the Canadians took center stage and pushed this idea forward which is good in the short term to prove to our "leaders" that the madness of the lockdown should end because hell the social contract and excepting the Stamps (USD, CAD, any gov fiat, etc.) would be worth something... I just hope the Truckers end this lockdown madness period.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 12:55:57 AM

On a related note in regards to the Canadian trucker convoy, there was a gofundme that raised over 10 million for this event, then gofundme paused the fundraiser for manual review.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8590302/trucker-convoy-gofundme-stopped/

Article says 1M was already released from the fundraiser, but who knows, they might nuke it. We know the platforms don't like anything politically inconvenient.

Also doesn't seem like a great idea to piss off the truckers, the folks that keep the supply chain moving.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2022, 03:08:16 AM

this is cancer culture. it's just what is going on to organizations that defy the government's mandate for vaccine passports. it's been a while already but cancel culture is very widespread today. Facebook preventing the people from seeing American Trucker and Canadian truckers protesting this legislation is like having a Chinese authoritarian government.

joe rogan is just an example with Spotify recently which he was also protested by a few artists because he is spreading misinformation. neil yong a rock Star protested against Rogan be banned from Spotify. upon checking Young's background turned out he is being paid by Pfizer CEO and big pharmas.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 07:57:02 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Facebook preventing the people from seeing American Trucker and Canadian truckers protesting this legislation is like having a Chinese authoritarian government.

Do you really think that? Just wondering - are you also one of those people who complains that being asked to wear a face mask in public during a respiratory pandemic is exactly the same as the experience of Jews in Nazi Germany?

neil yong a rock Star protested against Rogan be banned from Spotify. upon checking Young's background turned out he is being paid by Pfizer CEO and big pharmas.

Right, okay. Neil Young (and presumably also Joni Mitchell?) are sleeper agents for BiG PhArMa... they've each had a 50 year career in the music industry, but apparently this is all a front, and actually they've each spent half a century pretending to be music artists, when in fact they are undercover drug company reps? Sounds plausible.  Roll Eyes

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2022, 09:40:23 AM

Facebook preventing the people from seeing American Trucker and Canadian truckers protesting this legislation is like having a Chinese authoritarian government.

Do you really think that? Just wondering - are you also one of those people who complains that being asked to wear a face mask in public during a respiratory pandemic is exactly the same as the experience of Jews in Nazi Germany?

neil yong a rock Star protested against Rogan be banned from Spotify. upon checking Young's background turned out he is being paid by Pfizer CEO and big pharmas.

Right, okay. Neil Young (and presumably also Joni Mitchell?) are sleeper agents for BiG PhArMa... they've each had a 50 year career in the music industry, but apparently this is all a front, and actually they've each spent half a century pretending to be music artists, when in fact they are undercover drug company reps? Sounds plausible.  Roll Eyes

apparently i'm not the one saying those things. i just reposts what the people in social media is saying. all the things i said about neil young, you search it and its all over the news. i dont even know any of his songs. but have definitely subscribed to rogans youtube channel.

we hate so much government forcing us like the truckers forced to be vaccinated. isnt that chinese government is doing?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 09:52:48 AM

Facebook has claimed, without evidence (that I am aware of) that the group violated "Qanon" policies. It is unclear what these policies are, or how the group in question "violated" these policies.

It appears that Facebook (now Meta) is trying to appease the party in power of government, which it appears they have a history of doing (along with trying to appease the party they believe will land itself in power). I think this is a mistake, and will likely result in Meta on a negative end of regulation by (former) opposition parties around the world. In the past, throughout the world, Facebook (and other major US tech companies) have enjoyed serious advantages as a result of their "first mover" status, however I think governments will start to put their thumb on the scale against Facebook (and other major tech companies) over time if Facebook continues to support the party in power, rather than trying to be a neutral entity.
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2022, 10:14:43 AM

Right, okay. Neil Young (and presumably also Joni Mitchell?) are sleeper agents for BiG PhArMa... they've each had a 50 year career in the music industry, but apparently this is all a front, and actually they've each spent half a century pretending to be music artists, when in fact they are undercover drug company reps? Sounds plausible.  Roll Eyes

I think there is only one point in this world where we can find agreement in this world @Cnut237 and I want to believe that is in crypto becoming the future currency as people reject fiat currency that is pumped in by the big banks and elites. So back to the thread and how this relates. Actually, Neil Young sold his music to Blackstone which is buying up all houses and many companies (this is how you will own nothing and be happy because Blackstone will own everything).

"On January 6, 2021, Neil Young sold half of his catalogue to Merck Mercuriadis’ Hipgnosis Song Management company. Later that year Hipgnosis merged with Blackstone in a USD$1Bn deal. "

https://poptopic.com.au/news/exposed-neil-young-heavily-linked-to-big-pharma-and-pfizer/

So an investment bank owns half of Neil Young's catalog hmm I wonder what his interests really are? Whatever Blackstone tell him. Its not so much that they are undercover drug reps its just that investment banks own them with the FED Stamps that we both despise.

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 05:27:24 PM

I think they tried to do one last year in the US but it fizzled out. Gee, with news like this I wonder why Cheesy. Anyway there was a truckers convoy in Australia last year that the media didn't report about. This year the Canadians took center stage and pushed this idea forward which is good in the short term to prove to our "leaders" that the madness of the lockdown should end because hell the social contract and excepting the Stamps (USD, CAD, any gov fiat, etc.) would be worth something... I just hope the Truckers end this lockdown madness period.

I hope so. They step on people's rights and then complain that the stores are not being replenished, there's fewer nurses to attend to patients, etc.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 07:27:06 PM

I love the truckers in Canada, and I especially love that all the people are supporting them along the roads and such, but I have to say that this whole thing is playing right into the  hands of the corrupt power structures.  So much so that I would not be surprised if it were actually set up at the higher levels, then allowed to organically grow and spread in the so-called 'Western Democracies.'

Here's what TPTB get from this:

- 'They' can swap out the established national truckers with their expectations of established pay, complaints about working conditions, etc, with 'immigrants' (and a few years later with self-driving trucks.)  The truckers are not unique in this; many 'blue collar' industries will be similarly manipulated.

- 'They' can blame the upcoming supply chain issues and famine which they've been working on on 'the truckers and other right-wing domestic terrorists'.  The 'woke' crowd will believe anything, and certainly they'll believe this line.  It will be further justification in their minds for international security enforcement and incarceration of their (read, the WEF's and Zionist's) enemies.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 01:58:17 AM

I love the truckers in Canada, and I especially love that all the people are supporting them along the roads and such, but I have to say that this whole thing is playing right into the  hands of the corrupt power structures.  So much so that I would not be surprised if it were actually set up at the higher levels, then allowed to organically grow and spread in the so-called 'Western Democracies.'

Here's what TPTB get from this:

- 'They' can swap out the established national truckers with their expectations of established pay, complaints about working conditions, etc, with 'immigrants' (and a few years later with self-driving trucks.)  The truckers are not unique in this; many 'blue collar' industries will be similarly manipulated.

- 'They' can blame the upcoming supply chain issues and famine which they've been working on on 'the truckers and other right-wing domestic terrorists'.  The 'woke' crowd will believe anything, and certainly they'll believe this line.  It will be further justification in their minds for international security enforcement and incarceration of their (read, the WEF's and Zionist's) enemies.

No I don't entirely see that at all unless you can give an illegal immigrant a fake license. You'd then have increased accidents and that would become noticeable by the public. There is actually a cheaper guy (or thing) than migrants and that is robot trucks. The only thing is that this will be fully functional within an interstate environment where they deliver only to large city area and within an economic that we live in the now the truckers won't entirely be displaced by this as there will still be a need for truckers in a more localized environment. Now if Klaus Schwab and the Zionists, elitists whatever you want to call them can push people into the cities then the truckers can go bye bye along with us (their plan).

In the near term, I don't see any calamities happening with the truckers but rather they will be smeared as Russian agents and there might be false flags involving them if we're not careful in calling out the media as liars (congratz to the Canadian as they called them out when interviewed on the streets). What I do see in the near term for calamities could be a release of worse bioweapon than COVID, the power grid goes down in the name of climate change or the Western world goes into a failed war against Russia and possibly China.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 02:44:47 PM

I think there is only one point in this world where we can find agreement in this world @Cnut237 and I want to believe that is in crypto becoming the future currency as people reject fiat currency that is pumped in by the big banks and elites.

We can certainly agree on that, yes.  Smiley

So an investment bank owns half of Neil Young's catalog hmm I wonder what his interests really are? Whatever Blackstone tell him. Its not so much that they are undercover drug reps its just that investment banks own them with the FED Stamps that we both despise.

I assume his interests were in selling his back catalogue in order to make some money. It doesn't mean he has ties to them, or does 'whatever they tell him'.
I mean, I've sold stuff before. What happens is the person gets my stuff, I get their money, and neither of us ever meets or has any dealings with each other again. Certainly neither of us 'owns' the other merely because a trade has been completed.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 06:07:14 PM

They have every right to oppose those mandates and shame on Facebook/Meta for this, citing violations on their rather ambiguous guidelines but what were we expecting from Zuckerburger. Expect this to be the routine whenever someone organize some protest against the leftist governments.

It appears that Facebook (now Meta) is trying to appease the party in power of government, which it appears they have a history of doing (along with trying to appease the party they believe will land itself in power). I think this is a mistake, and will likely result in Meta on a negative end of regulation by (former) opposition parties around the world. In the past, throughout the world, Facebook (and other major US tech companies) have enjoyed serious advantages as a result of their "first mover" status, however I think governments will start to put their thumb on the scale against Facebook (and other major tech companies) over time if Facebook continues to support the party in power, rather than trying to be a neutral entity.

Have they been this obedient with Trump though? Yes tech companies would suck up to government if they can but from just looking at what they do you can see they heavily favor a particular ideology/party.

About governments doing something about them, they are getting there, although slowly and not exactly in the best path. For example in my country they are going to require social media companies to do identity checks first when creating a new account. As you can probably tell already this would also lead to other problems but I can just imagine that they will start asking more from these companies.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 04:28:56 AM

What a surprise (to no one).

Gofundme has banned the 10 million dollar Canadian trucker convoy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60267840

Not only this, but you have to fill out a request form in order to get your money back. Some people might not even know the funds are not going to the truckers, and refunds will not be issued automatically. So Gofundme can dump whatever money they want into any organization of their choosing.

They cite reports by the police of violence. I'm certainly confident in Gofundme's ability to assess reports of violence while in search of any excuse to withhold 10 million USD.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 06:41:37 AM

Have they been this obedient with Trump though? Yes tech companies would suck up to government if they can but from just looking at what they do you can see they heavily favor a particular ideology/party.
Facebook initially, correctly said that the Russian bots on Facebook had received nearly zero views by Americans prior to the 2016 election. They later changed this stance, likely when they started to belive that Democrats would come into power in Congress in 2018.

Facebook also has a history of bending the rules to in-power-party members of the government in India.
About governments doing something about them, they are getting there, although slowly and not exactly in the best path. For example in my country they are going to require social media companies to do identity checks first when creating a new account. As you can probably tell already this would also lead to other problems but I can just imagine that they will start asking more from these companies.
I don't think requiring identity checks would do much to solve the problems that social media sites create. If this is not a worldwide requirement, someone could just use a VPN to appear to be registering from another country.
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2022, 01:58:39 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2022, 03:40:31 PM by cmg777

I assume his interests were in selling his back catalogue in order to make some money. It doesn't mean he has ties to them, or does 'whatever they tell him'.
I mean, I've sold stuff before. What happens is the person gets my stuff, I get their money, and neither of us ever meets or has any dealings with each other again. Certainly neither of us 'owns' the other merely because a trade has been completed.

Haven't you heard the saying "follow the money"? Ok Neil Young received Money from this company that is now part of Blackstone (the company buying up everything, houses, companies, etc.). So "money" can have strings attached just like anything. People confuse money for cash (direct fiat) when money can mean anything (BTC, stocks, metals, etc.). Therefore, I think Neil Young was given some cash for his albums but I'm sure they may have also offered stock in their company as that can be considered money which would tie Young to that company which is ie owned by Blackstone (perhaps he now owns stock in Blackstone is what I'm saying). Or just like money I'm sure Blackstone has offered Young cheap loans with strings attached. Young isn't a pharma agent as you say but an agent of a bigger conglomerate that owns stock in pharma and other interests. In other words, if you can take anything from what I've said its all about "obfuscation" through their corporate conjoined elements that must be sifted through. Basically you have to dig for the truth. The world isn't all laid out to you via the Mainstream media on a silver platter. What could be ironic is how all these hippie and 70s acts once rallied against the man are now in bed with him. Its funny once people get their bilk how they turn on those who made them what they are.  

Mometaskers

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 02:25:08 PM

I don't think requiring identity checks would do much to solve the problems that social media sites create. If this is not a worldwide requirement, someone could just use a VPN to appear to be registering from another country.

Well true, this is just one insignificant country (Philippines). The government here has finally caught up to the rest of ASEAN in requiring prepaid SIMS to be registered upon purchase (ratified it like just 2 days ago) and they are then gonna require social media sites to ask for a mobile number (and an ID) upon account creation. The rationale is that trolls could be tracked when making multiple accounts but as you said, implementation is probably going to be spotty.

So I think it's just us poorer folks who might be disadvantaged at losing some anonymity for stuff like dissent. Trolls spreading misinformation is indeed a big problem but what I think is really the problem is that regulations are not often applied equally to all users.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 05:41:31 PM

Well true, this is just one insignificant country (Philippines). The government here has finally caught up to the rest of ASEAN in requiring prepaid SIMS to be registered upon purchase (ratified it like just 2 days ago) and they are then gonna require social media sites to ask for a mobile number (and an ID) upon account creation. The rationale is that trolls could be tracked when making multiple accounts but as you said, implementation is probably going to be spotty.

In a country where extra-judicial killings for a variety of reasons (including that the judicial system is nearly useless in a lot of cases involving the oligarchy) are the norm, this will pretty much guarantee that nobody criticizes those who are in power or might someday be.  Not seriously at least.

Of course the winners who's detractors will be shut up will be the ones who have (or obtain) enough power to induce the telco's to cough up the de-anonymizing data.  They swear up and down that it won't be abused, but of course what else would they say?

So I think it's just us poorer folks who might be disadvantaged at losing some anonymity for stuff like dissent. Trolls spreading misinformation is indeed a big problem but what I think is really the problem is that regulations are not often applied equally to all users.

I tend to feel it would be better to educate people on how to analyze information and discriminate out obvious deceit, fraud, half-truths, etc.  Basically to be less trustful and more discerning.  There is no way TPTB are going to put any focus on that, however, because it would cut their own legs out from underneath of them as they try to govern.  It would completely collapse the media as well for the same reason.

The government doesn't have any interest in getting rid of scamming, fraud, etc.  They just want a monopolize on it.  A flock of trusting sheep is not something they want; it's something they NEED.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Mometaskers

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 02:40:11 PM

I tend to feel it would be better to educate people on how to analyze information and discriminate out obvious deceit, fraud, half-truths, etc.  Basically to be less trustful and more discerning.  

Good luck with this though. There's no way that's happening here. Just the amount of idiocy during election seasons is cringe enough, like those idiots last nationals who insist Lee Kwan Yu was endorsing the then candidate-now-end-of-term dude just because they saw a quote on FB.  Angry

Now what makes us think these guys are gonna cut back on "fake news" once they are in office if it helped get them there in the first place?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: