Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOWWWW did he manage to raise the hashrate on ethereum by almost 25%  (Read 599 times)
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 05:18:21 PM

The author of the video is from Russia, and there is no information about this in the Russian mining community. If this method was really working, then one of the well-known bloggers would have already explored it. I've seen a lot of scams with similar offers so I wouldn't buy this. If hi give it to you for free to test, then try it on a separate computer.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prevente (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 04:15:28 AM

I changed the link. the forum does not allow me to insert an image
https://ibb.co/2SFLD9L

Lemme help!

https://i.ibb.co/gdrX52X/Screenshot-2.png

So he probably recorded a few seconds without errors...
Yep make sense! More like a glitch!.....

if this is trolling, then why is he doing this? in the second video, his miner works for about 2 hours
thanks for the help.

I'm not sayin' he's trolling people! - I'm not sure what's this guy purposed to!
I thought you have the answer already as you contacted him directly on Telegram Cheesy

I'm just sayin', this glitch thing reminds me of what also happened to me with my rigs! then I used it to troll my mining group (closed group)

Hey, miners also need to do fun things!

thanks Wink
prevente (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 04:26:33 AM

I created this post because I have never heard of such a thing anywhere. You can talk and accuse me of anything you want. But I will try to get the same speeds as the author of the video.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 07:36:35 AM

I created this post because I have never heard of such a thing anywhere. You can talk and accuse me of anything you want. But I will try to get the same speeds as the author of the video.

You read my post? Look at the shares and compare it with other - they have not enough accepted shares for the showing speed - and such things are popping out many times a year - not the first one who tried to scam people with his super duper magic tool  Roll Eyes

But sure try it out and install this virus, phishing tool or whatever this is  Cheesy
prevente (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 09:59:35 AM

You read my post? Look at the shares and compare it with other - they have not enough accepted shares for the showing speed - and such things are popping out many times a year - not the first one who tried to scam people with his super duper magic tool  Roll Eyes

But sure try it out and install this virus, phishing tool or whatever this is  Cheesy

I've never seen anything like it before. I wrote to him - how can I get your product while there is no answer
prevente (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 05:50:38 AM

https://i.ibb.co/XzNGLL6/Screenshot-3.png

haaa he answered me))) does not rush with answers at all.
sxemini

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 01:08:52 PM

Ok you didn´t read anything from here. XD have fun
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 02:40:27 PM

OP is just shilling trying to sucker people i to buying his program.  OP is most likely the scammer here.

See his posts this is all OP has ever done here is shill this fake garbage.

Playing the old … is this any good scam. 
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 09:47:12 AM

---

Hey, let's give OP a chance!
Next week, when OP gets the "software" on hand, he must be recorded it!

OP, We're waitin' for your video to appear here!  Grin
sxemini

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 01:12:51 PM

---

OP, We're waitin' for your video to appear here!  Grin

The next guy who didn´t read anything. THE MINER HAVE NOT ENOUGH SHARES FOR 17 HOURS OF MINING AND THIS HASHRATE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OR SHOULD I TRANSLATE IT FOR THAT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS? It is no magic to make an "programe" to inflate the hashrates.

PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID  Roll Eyes
jillscarbrough

Steady State Finance

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 01:31:58 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2022, 02:05:07 PM by jillscarbrough

The next guy who didn´t read anything. THE MINER HAVE NOT ENOUGH SHARES FOR 17 HOURS OF MINING AND THIS HASHRATE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OR SHOULD I TRANSLATE IT FOR THAT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS? It is no magic to make an "programe" to inflate the hashrates.

Chill Dude!
You should know how satire works!
My first gear is 2 AnTMiner S1 (first-gen AnTMiner) in late 2013/early 2014 (iirc), I'm starting GPUs mining with R9 series (290/290X/295 X2) - I know what on the video!  Cry

Isn't good and maybe fun to make OP think hard to prove it here?  Shocked

Edit:
Adding PFP - might also trigger OP to post proof of his video later!  Cheesy

My last ASIC (AnTMiner S3) - posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5365891.msg58249331#msg58249331

My 290/290X/295X2 - posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3232217.msg33660729#msg33660729

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 04:24:59 PM

I use a 40x15 wooden lath for this place. All video cards are fixed with wood screws and the HDMI port is always open for cable connection. If I'm not mistaken, then you use a 40x40 wooden beam, but it costs more.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jillscarbrough

Steady State Finance

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 08:51:56 PM

I use a 40x15 wooden lath for this place. All video cards are fixed with wood screws and the HDMI port is always open for cable connection. If I'm not mistaken, then you use a 40x40 wooden beam, but it costs more.

That's my old rigs, btw! (RX 480/ R9 290,290X,295 X2)
Yep 40x40 (I think), uses what I have at the drum, except a few small parts! So basically, it almost cost me nothing if I do it myself Grin, but a friend of mine does it for me, all the small parts I buy plus my friend-friendly cost service, cost me around $15.

Yep, all the ports near to the handle are covered by wooden beams.
That one (ASUS RX 480) is indeed a bit troublesome, dummy output always needed to make it work on the right Hashrate.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 03:10:50 PM

The cost of components in order to make a frame for a mining farm is no more than 6 dollars for me, and 40 minutes of time if you are not in a hurry. Some miners make the rear wooden rail 40x15 from aluminum. It costs a little more, but I don't see the point. My wooden frame does not heat up.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jillscarbrough

Steady State Finance

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 10:05:05 PM

The cost of components in order to make a frame for a mining farm is no more than 6 dollars for me, and 40 minutes of time if you are not in a hurry. Some miners make the rear wooden rail 40x15 from aluminum. It costs a little more, but I don't see the point. My wooden frame does not heat up.

That isn't separated! I mean, the right and left rigs are assembled, that's why I think $15 is fair while I just sit back and watch my guy work  Grin

Yep, no heat up! No cooling system yet as these are my first-month rigs when moving to GPUs mining!
sxemini

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 10:13:10 AM

Chill Dude!
You should know how satire works!
My first gear is 2 AnTMiner S1 (first-gen AnTMiner) in late 2013/early 2014 (iirc), I'm starting GPUs mining with R9 series (290/290X/295 X2) - I know what on the video!  Cry

Isn't good and maybe fun to make OP think hard to prove it here?  Shocked

Edit:
Adding PFP - might also trigger OP to post proof of his video later!  Cheesy

My last ASIC (AnTMiner S3) - posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5365891.msg58249331#msg58249331

My 290/290X/295X2 - posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3232217.msg33660729#msg33660729

I know how satire works, but at the moment, you can trigger me with everthing - because so many people here only read the half thread, or no comments and answer the same thing multiply times or complete off topic. So it is hard to see or sort out what are satire and what are not  Wink Cheesy
Wolf9466

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 12:00:02 PM

---

Just gotta correct you here - even though the video is obviously faked, you cannot tell this from the amount of shares submitted alone - most pools implement some form of variable difficulty (vardiff) to keep shares coming at a certain rate. Therefore, if the hashrate *was* legitimate, their diff would be higher, but the number of shares submitted would be similar to that of a slower miner.
sxemini

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 12:07:15 PM

---

Just gotta correct you here - even though the video is obviously faked, you cannot tell this from the amount of shares submitted alone - most pools implement some form of variable difficulty (vardiff) to keep shares coming at a certain rate. Therefore, if the hashrate *was* legitimate, their diff would be higher, but the number of shares submitted would be similar to that of a slower miner.

1. Sure wolf - but he use ethermine - i am also on ethermine - ethermine has no vardiff - so i can count the shares to compare it  Cheesy

2. Or i am wrong and ethermine use vardiff? If so than you are wrong because i have different share numbers for different hashrates  Wink

One of this are right - i think it is the first one
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: