Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WOLF.BET SCAMMED ME FOR 5 LTC  (Read 116 times)
btcforpizza (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 06:03:10 PM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (5)

Hello

I want to warn you all to not bet on this site and to scam gambling here immediately.

This site is a scam there stealing from there customers, are full of technical problems that use to steal from member and more .

I will tell you what happened to me and i will making sure everyone knows about this scam.

First lets start on what happened to me.

I bet tons on sports on there site and was already a 3 level vip meaning i bet over 50k in less then 2 months.

I had some problems on there site before with crappy technical problems and other sketchy stuff but they  said there was no problem so i let it go.

But this was the last straw they stole over 5 ltc from me.  I was making a bet on a table tennis match. When I went to bet the match was live and i was waiting on it to even up.

When i made bet 2 separate tech problems happened one was a delay in score displayed so the bet i made i was already losing but it had no updated because the site wanted to give me worse odds but instead just scammed.

But the second part was the worst part. I bet .5 ltc no 5 ltc. In over 2 months i had never betted 5 or even close to 5 ltc in one 1 bet.

Soon as i happened i contacted there support and the just blocked me for no reason because they just wanted to keep the money and would not listen at all.

Then for the last 2 weeks I have contacted there sites owner. I have provide proof of several tech problems wrong with the site. And all they said they never have tech problems and refused to answer.

I waited a long time before posting this to give them serval chances to make it right. But now i am done messing around with the scam.

I hope now the owner will take it sersouly and contact me.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3901

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 06:10:45 PM

You may need to post some proves like TX ID or any kind of screen-cast, exchange of emails etc to make the claim more serious. It can't be just words you are typing and assuming others to believe it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baskin198

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 06:13:31 PM

Hello

But the second part was the worst part. I bet .5 ltc no 5 ltc. In over 2 months i had never betted 5 or even close to 5 ltc in one 1 bet.

Look, it's near impossible for the website to forcefully make it 5 LTC if you correctly entered 0.5 because the website is not running scripts on your computer, right?

Regarding the worse odds, you can simply select accept only higher odds and you won't have to face that issue, and it looks like you are experienced sports punter so you must know this.

I hope to hear from wolf bet but really it is impossible for them to make it 5 if you actually entered 0.5
btcforpizza (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 06:19:25 PM

wolf.bet wont be replying i have already proved to them what happened there a scam i am very sure of this. and i know what you saying about placing but dont accpet odds changes it was nothing to do with that same odds but team i bet on was already down my 2 points which is alot in table tennis.

and 5ltc you have never bet there on wofl.bet guessing because there site is full of tech problem no even funny I repoerted over 10 to them to prove my point
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 11:37:29 PM

Is it by any chance a mistake from your end since 0.5 and 5 are close enough. If you put 5 before the [.], it will be 5. Hence, it's possible that you made a mistake; just sharing the factos. I can't see any other reason why/how would they force you to bet higher.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 11:48:01 PM

Is it by any chance a mistake from your end since 0.5 and 5 are close enough. If you put 5 before the [.], it will be 5. Hence, it's possible that you made a mistake; just sharing the factos. I can't see any other reason why/how would they force you to bet higher.

Wolf.bet is a known reputable site in the gambling board. So we need to hear the side of the wolf.bet here. Has the OP contacted the wolf.bet account here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5167730.0? Though it is showing the last active date by Wolfbet acct was in October last year. Hopefully this thread will be read by wolf.bet team and clarify this situation.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 06:42:26 AM

wolf.bet wont be replying i have already proved to them what happened there a scam i am very sure of this. and i know what you saying about placing but dont accpet odds changes it was nothing to do with that same odds but team i bet on was already down my 2 points which is alot in table tennis.

and 5ltc you have never bet there on wofl.bet guessing because there site is full of tech problem no even funny I repoerted over 10 to them to prove my point

Royse already recommends that you post transaction id screenshots of your account and conversation, you're still not posting any of the requested materials, until these are posted, I'll consider this hearsay and an attempt to ruin wolf.bet reputation, I'm not siding with Wolf.bet the screenshots and transaction is proof and your accusation will stand and be verified. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: